PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,929 comments
B80
Yes I do mate. As the link takes you to tune that has screenshots with weight reduction 3 and rigidity. So I copied that.

It's exactly as laid out in tge description abd screenshots for the link posted. Hence my confusion!

No doubt I'm being a bit spoon fed here, but wanted to ensure I had it setup as the master intended. As I'm useless with tuning:D
I had to buy another car no weight reductions or rigidity used on new tune

B80
Yes I do mate. As the link takes you to tune that has screenshots with weight reduction 3 and rigidity. So I copied that.
No, there is no weight reduction and everything was perfect for me.

gran-turismo®-7_20240111151238-jpg.1318444

B80

It's exactly as laid out in tge description abd screenshots for the link posted. Hence my confusion!

No doubt I'm being a bit spoon fed here, but wanted to ensure I had it setup as the master intended. As I'm useless with tuning:D
Yes , the new setting don't use WReductions and a rear diffuser. This is the best compromise i've found. I've bought and redo 2 time a new body to be sure.

No hijacking your thread, but for this occasion I will do.
I didnt change too much away from the factory defaults.
Total race time of 24m40s on Sardegna 800.
Changes in blue:
View attachment 1318203
But definitly using shorter gears, manually shifting at half the indicator bar:
View attachment 1318204

The car can produce better results, though I was already happy with what I got.
Larzi is faster by 17 seconds, but he definitly is the better driver and propably also has a better setup.
I've tested your setting on Sardegna but i'm still faster with my own all track setting using medium tires. Laping 1:32 3xx against 1:32 7 with your. A very different car for sure talking about handling. Sardegna have 75% of slow turns , no need so much grip , but on another track with fast turns your option would be slower due to understeer. On Sardegna it's almost the same.
You use mini front downforce / max rear downforce , this allow more power but you have to use soft tires to compense. It's a very good car indeed and it' s an easy configuration to drive.

Lamborghini Veneno '14 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain Event

This 600PP tune need weight reduction 1 only. The numbers showed are ok but i used weight reduction 3 for the 700PP car. I forgot to save the pics of the tune. Can't go back.
@Badfish 2 tune is a few faster on straight , but i like more grippy to play in the turns. It's 26:30 in my hands , no need to change tires , only gas lap 6.
The car's behaviors are ok but nothing fantastic talking about handling. I did it just to give an option for who to want to drive it there.

View attachment 1191034View attachment 1191035View attachment 1191040View attachment 1191041View attachment 1191042

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent for 700pp, too. Just adjust the gearbox. Thanks.

Any chance of getting an alphard setup fully kitted out? It looks like it will fall just under 600pp with racing softs and everything added minus weight reduction

Any chance of getting an alphard setup fully kitted out? It looks like it will fall just under 600pp with racing softs and everything added minus weight reduction
Sorry but I can't do this for several reasons.
Racing Soft for a 600PP car will in this case reduce 398 HP. You can get 635HP using Sport medium , the best and faster option on most tracks regarding the compromise Grip x Speed.
I did a first quick test using my best gost on Nordschleife and the "Car" was as performant as others top 600PP.... but using SPort medium tires.
I did a test also with Racing soft but but it stay far behind after a few turns.... . 398HP seems enough but the car is heavy and have a very bad CD "drag coefficient" , resulting to a very bad top speed at this HP level.

I'll do a Sport medium setting. Up to you to adapt to your need . Just increase a bit natural frequency like 2.60 front 3.00 rear to contain the higher weight transfer due to racing tires.
Soon.

Sorry but I can't do this for several reasons.
Racing Soft for a 600PP car will in this case reduce 398 HP. You can get 635HP using Sport medium , the best and faster option on most tracks regarding the compromise Grip x Speed.
I did a first quick test using my best gost on Nordschleife and the "Car" was as performant as others top 600PP.... but using SPort medium tires.
I did a test also with Racing soft but but it stay far behind after a few turns.... . 398HP seems enough but the car is heavy and have a very bad CD "drag coefficient" , resulting to a very bad top speed at this HP level.

I'll do a Sport medium setting. Up to you to adapt to your need . Just increase a bit natural frequency like 2.60 front 3.00 rear to contain the higher weight transfer due to racing tires.
Soon.
Sorry, I meant 700pp 😅. I'd just like a max tune for fun. But the suspension etc is something I struggle with getting right

Hi Praiano, have you got a tune for the nsx 17 600pp that I could use for Tokyo rain event please mate? I always Cain it with the Suzuki cappuccino but nsx 17 is always second so intrigued to try it for myself? No worries if not pal just thought I'd ask, thanks in advance mate 👍🏻😁

Hi Praiano, have you got a tune for the nsx 17 600pp that I could use for Tokyo rain event please mate? I always Cain it with the Suzuki cappuccino but nsx 17 is always second so intrigued to try it for myself? No worries if not pal just thought I'd ask, thanks in advance mate 👍🏻😁
It's a bad option after the last physics update. I'll check again but i can't promess any miracle. ;)

Toyota Alphard Ex Lounge '18 - 694PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.41

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

@danrdz6

Finally i did a maxed setting because the car is very fun like this. Of course the grip is fantastic , can fight with the best 700PP if the track is not so fast. Top speed is not very good due to bad CD "drag coefficient".
I'll do another specific 600PP Sport medium tires soon.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240115135754.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240115135824.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240115135836.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240115135846.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

hi @praiano63 . can you make a Ferrari gr.4 setup for this weeks daily race c at Grand Valley reverse or should i use the one you did after 1.31 update?
Sorry , i've tried to set the Ferrari Gr4 but i can't produce something good. I don't know the track at all . Just a few on normal circuit but reverse ..... impossible. To do a good setting you need to know perfectly a track to feel a new or bad option.
Anyway , there is just a few settings open , only LSD can do a good diference.
Also you can check Thekie25 at 10 minutes after the beginning of his stream , it's always an excelent reference.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set auto speed at the minimum 450kmh
2-Set the final gear to max 3.500
3-Set each individual gear ratio .
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hey what FM do you use for this?

Edit: nvm looks like it can do the full thing at 1. Does it still work decently though, I'm getting about 4 less PP than you. Also my rear IM tires are completely destroyed by the start of lap 3 lol

Last edited:
Boss Praiano, it seems that there is an engine swap for this beauty. Hoping you could take a loot at it.
I've already tested this swap. The very peaky LZ20B-Skyline (Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84) is very bad to drive. On the top of this there is a bug and you can't modulate the power to fit any specific PP . Need to use full power only. Perhaps the only way to use this car is for the top speed. ?? Route X ?? Tested 4:40 lap... Anyway , i prefer the Non Swap version for this car.

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Hard tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - 1.41

Laping 2:08.xxx regular , need short shifting or FM2 to make 6 laps. Before 1.30 update this car was able to hold 646HP / 3000lbs using sport medium tires and full tuning parts. No more. Today for the same performant you have to save tuning parts to not increase PP and no weight reductions. It work well , very fast and nice handling.

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

Gran Turismo® 7_20240115194910.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240115194952.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240115195005.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240115195018.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 - Maxed - Mixed Tires - Route X - SWAP - 1.40

440kmh + and very stable any condition. You can fight without spinning.

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

Engine SWAP: 959.50-959 (Porsche 959 '87)
View attachment 1303673View attachment 1303674View attachment 1303675View attachment 1303676

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
That moment when you are changing settings after hitting the tuning shop only to realize you forgot to buy the engine swap but you already purchased all the upgrades. But then you check and discover you can't buy the engine swap. So I'm guessing this engine can only be won via roulette. Doh!

* Thankfully I just checked and the regular tuning also has all the engine upgrades. Phew! Crisis avoided.

That moment when you are changing settings after hitting the tuning shop only to realize you forgot to buy the engine swap but you already purchased all the upgrades. But then you check and discover you can't buy the engine swap. So I'm guessing this engine can only be won via roulette. Doh!

* Thankfully I just checked and the regular tuning also has all the engine upgrades. Phew! Crisis avoided.
I might be stating the obvious but are you using the correct 356 A/1500? I didn't realise until the other day that there are 2 versions and you can't engine swap the Speedster (convertible).

I might be stating the obvious but are you using the correct 356 A/1500? I didn't realise until the other day that there are 2 versions and you can't engine swap the Speedster (convertible).
I did the same. The Speedster is still a fun car in its class. The coupe is borderline undriveable with the swap. I sold it. I kept the coupe.

Awe. Should have caught that. Not the first time I've made that mistake.

Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

SWAP ENGINE: VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)​

Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

A lot of BUGS in this car: huge grip bug , power bug ..... By chance i've the sweet spot testing a lot of options , click by click , combination after combination....
You need to set the car exactly this way. For a single click on downforce or ballast , you can have from a gem to trash.

View attachment 1267488View attachment 1267489View attachment 1267490View attachment 1267491

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Lancia Delta HF Int EVO '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordscleife - 1.40

This car's settings is a bugs lottery. One click and you're out or... in
Chassis also is buggy. Mainly the rear end , very easy to lose , but i think i've find a way for a performant car on Nordschleife at least. 550PP or lower PP are not performant. The FC Racing gearbox also is killing so much PP , as the racing brakes. Both are eating 50HP for the same 600PP. This is the best compromise i've found , it's a top 600PP Ring road car.

-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing A

View attachment 1303322View attachment 1303323View attachment 1303324View attachment 1303325

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hey I just got this beauty and are the settings still super glitchy? Is the swap version still solid as is even if it hasn't been updated as recently as the non swap version?

Hey I just got this beauty and are the settings still super glitchy? Is the swap version still solid as is even if it hasn't been updated as recently as the non swap version?
The swap setting is not working well. I'll publish a new one. You can use the 600PP base setting on swap version . Just some changes.
125 200
5 8
35 35
45 45
2,7 2.8
3 3
0.00 0.00
40 60
200 245

Latest Posts

Back