PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,026 comments
hello, does this mod still work? Because if I do everything the same, I only get 486,000 cr$, like with the Honda Beat. Regards.
I don't know about this one , but there is recents video about . 4 monthes ago... still work for sure.

Hi Praiano, have you ever done a tune for the Renault R.S.01 '16? 😎👍🏻
Never , i didn't even test this car . I'll test for low PP , till front wheel spin don't mess with the car. IF the car have any good behaviors , i'll check what i can do .

Last edited:
hello, does this mod still work? Because if I do everything the same, I only get 486,000 cr$, like with the Honda Beat. Regards.
They changed the payouts for winnng these races a couple of updates ago, I think the maximum you can do is just under 1.5m CR per hour. I use the Honda Beat on Daytona for 23 laps and get 489,900 for just under 21 minutes race time.

That sound alright actually! Could you PM me your Beat setup sheet and maybe the race settings screenshots?

Which of the 20 MIL cars are really worth buying? I have 70M+ CR but it still hurts to spend 20M on one car. Its still like 20 hours of my PS5 running AFK. Only gonna do it for cars that are worth it because of their drives. Not just to say I own them.

Last edited:
That sound alright actually! Could you PM me your Beat setup sheet and maybe the race settings screenshots?

Which of the 20 MIL cars are really worth buying? I have 70M+ CR but it still hurts to spend 20M on one car. Its still like 20 hours of my PS5 running AFK. Only gonna do it for cars that are worth it because of their drives. Not just to say I own them.
These are the settings I use - I think the only thing I changed was my Nitrous to 20. I think you need to make sure you've got Gold for the circuit experience too.

I don't know about this one , but there is recents video about . 4 monthes ago... still work for sure.

Never , i didn't even test this car . I'll test for low PP , till front wheel spin don't mess with the car. IF the car have any good behaviors , i'll check what i can do .

Hi Praiano I wasn't talking about the gr.3 I was talking about the R.S.01 '16 which is the last car to the right in the brand central garage in Renault

Next Manufacturer is a long +1hour race on Bathurst track, it's one of the tough and most technical track on GT together with Nordschleife in my opinion. It'll be a hard battle tomorrow.
During this training session i was laping 2:05 and few 2:04 , 2 stops , only this little accident , just to show some action.:lol: :lol: I'm the guy in the Porsche Kremer.

Last edited:
Yes but for kind of PP or power ? To race against what ? Only for monotype when maxed settings ? With the turbo??
800pp please mate with turbo and just any 800pp race you think might be suitable whether it's better with pace or with steering/handling, I always go by what you recommend mate just fancied trying it out as havent bought it yet but no dramas if not 👍🏻

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupé '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing Custom

View attachment 1265229View attachment 1265230View attachment 1265231View attachment 1265232

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I just love all of your car setups. I use yours & one other persons setup (Jej6410) always. Let me tell you how much I appreciate all of your work that went into creating all of these setups. I can't even imagine how long it took you to make them. As you already know that if you don't have a good setup the car just doesn't perform like it can. I'm having just one problem. Almost every time I use one of your setups my PP rating always comes up less that what you have. Like this one. The Dodge Viper Coupe 06. You have it liked at 700PP but as you can see mine is a lot less. I have gone to the Parts Store & bought everything that you did. I then went to the car settings & copied all of you setting but it doesn't get me to the 700PP limit. Also with the Trans setup. My numbers sometimes are a little of. I first set the max speed to what you have I then go into the seup & I first change the final gear to what ever you have. I then go through each gear & set them up to what you have but the numbers that I come up with are different from yours. What & I not doing right? I've attached copies of the setups screens so you can see what I'm talking about. Any help that you can give me would be great.

Attachments

• Praiano's Setup 2.jpg
    Praiano's Setup 2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Praiano's Setup 1.jpg
    Praiano's Setup 1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 3
I just love all of your car setups. I use yours & one other persons setup (Jej6410) always. Let me tell you how much I appreciate all of your work that went into creating all of these setups. I can't even imagine how long it took you to make them. As you already know that if you don't have a good setup the car just doesn't perform like it can. I'm having just one problem. Almost every time I use one of your setups my PP rating always comes up less that what you have. Like this one. The Dodge Viper Coupe 06. You have it liked at 700PP but as you can see mine is a lot less. I have gone to the Parts Store & bought everything that you did. I then went to the car settings & copied all of you setting but it doesn't get me to the 700PP limit. Also with the Trans setup. My numbers sometimes are a little of. I first set the max speed to what you have I then go into the seup & I first change the final gear to what ever you have. I then go through each gear & set them up to what you have but the numbers that I come up with are different from yours. What & I not doing right? I've attached copies of the setups screens so you can see what I'm talking about. Any help that you can give me would be great.

@garystevens64 Gear ration doesnt affect PP. In older Tune you might need to use a bit higher Top Speed ( Automatically Adjusted ) so you will be able to align gearbox, but that will not affect the performance of the car and the PP of the car could you share if the 3rd photo of the Engine tuning parts that are permanent to the car and also the Bodywork

Edit: are you level50? because there are 2 upgrades on the car that are locked under ultimate tuning parts

Last edited:
You have it liked at 700PP but as you can see mine is a lot less.
PP may change over the course of gaming updates, praianos tune is from 1.34 which is in game terms "old".
Also I can tell you dont have the same tuning parts installed, have a look at the gearing sheet:
1710946806871.png

At least one of the parts that change the engines redline is not the same.

My car have those exactly numbers. Check yours tuning parts.
When i build a new car , i check the maximum power option first. This is why i add all those parts. If you use the car at 700PP , no need to buy . There is room to reach the power using ECU. Up to you. Good luck and a good drive.
1710959903419.png

Last edited:
They changed the payouts for winnng these races a couple of updates ago, I think the maximum you can do is just under 1.5m CR per hour. I use the Honda Beat on Daytona for 23 laps and get 489,900 for just under 21 minutes race time.
You’re correct. You can run 30 laps and extend the afk restart time slightly, but same reward per hour. After 30, reward drops.

I was position 2 at lap 24 to 28 laps race on Bathurst a few moment ago. It was kust perfect , no mistakes , good pace....
Then a bug on my FANATEC DD pro hapen. No mor FFB , zero at all and my gear blocked at 5th gear , no way to make it free. I try to take of the USB , retart the wheel.... Nothing . I'm trying to race again now. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Last edited:
I was position 2 at lap 24 to 28 laps race on Bathurst a few moment ago. It was kust perfect , no mistakes , good pace....
Then a bug on my FANATEC DD pro hapen. No mor FFB , zero at all and my gear blocked at 5th gear , no way to make it free. I try to take of the USB , retart the wheel.... Nothing . I'm trying to race again now. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
I give up. During the second A+ race , a stupid guy is going out of the pit in front of me , i'm in my first fast lap and he stay in front of me like if he was racing. Just before the S , he crash and also crash me of course. No time to fix damages and try again.
I start 14 with this :irked: guy behind me. In the S again lap 1 , some cars in front of me slow the pace and i stay behind waiting the traffic be more clean to try to pass anyone. I didn't count again on the :irked: guy behind me that ram me to the wall.
I give up. Too much for me. This plague will race without me.

Subaru WRX STI S '14 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

The maxed setting match with 700PP rules using Hard compound.Superior grip , the car can fight any top on Nordschleife. Fantastic handling overall. Top car on SPA or Tsukuba..... anywhere. Just the gearbox for every track.
Possible the same setting at 600PP but have a medium top speed.

View attachment 1265827View attachment 1265828View attachment 1265829View attachment 1265830

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Praiano, I can't figure out what's going on with these setups. This is the setup for the Subaru WRX STi Type S '14. I've copied the screens from what I did so yo09u can see that I've selected the exact same parts that you did for your setup. But as you can see my PP numbers don't match. My total PP level came to 674.47. Can you see anything that I didn't get at the Parts Store that would make up the difference? I've attached the screen copies so that you can see.

garystevens64

Attachments

• Praiano's Setup for Sub 1.jpg
    Praiano's Setup for Sub 1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Praiano's Setup for Sub 2.jpg
    Praiano's Setup for Sub 2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Praiano's Setup for Sub.jpg
    Praiano's Setup for Sub.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 2
It seems they add another last race at midnight. First i saw only 8 and 10 pm race ??
I'll try for the last time. I've lost a lot of DR today , back to A .... :banghead:
Last race was a win but with a lower DR , lower points. I really don't care about points but this race represent around 10 hours of training time . I prefer to race fasters and slowers drivers , to turn the race more fun. With faster people , you'll be frustrated. With slower people , you'll be bored.
DR is really fantastic and extremely right . There is no better way to join players in a race.
The fanatec ddpro bug is very strange. 0 FFB and no pads at all, blocked gears.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240321011350_1.jpg

The fanatec ddpro bug is very strange. 0 FFB and no pads at all, blocked gears.

View attachment 1339058
Congrats on the result. It's always disappointing when a race is ruined by something out of your control.

I saw on a recent Tidgney video that he encountered a bug with the DD Pro as well. Not sure if it's the same bug as yours, but it happens at the 9m10s mark here. He said he fixes it by pausing and unpausing the game and has already reported it to Polyphony.

Back