PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,919 comments
Sorry i don't understand what you're asking for exactly. You want GR1 same models ? Based on PP ? Or Older GR1 x News ???
I remember some good races under BOP during some daily races a few monthes ago...
i want Gr.1 car for example Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 to be performant on Le Mans vs AI on Custom rage that will be raced for like 4-5 hours in a single go no BOP the AI will be select random Group 1 cars on the option its single player race not online

i want Gr.1 car for example Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 to be performant on Le Mans vs AI on Custom rage that will be raced for like 4-5 hours in a single go no BOP the AI will be select random Group 1 cars on the option its single player race not online
Just run the cars with BoP enabled and see how the AI performs.
Then afterwards copy the BoP values and change them to make the AI closer together.
Dont touch anything else, the Gr1 cars are mostly well balanced on their handling (in my opinion).

I've tested the Bugatti GR1 using BOP , i only low the downforce for Le Mans. It's a nice race against top 3 cars. I think BOP is very good to race GR1 or 2 or 3...
I also think that Ai or even Sophy need to progress a lot. Nothing better than racing real Humans for the moment. Last World series is using strong damages , it's very good for people think 2 times before make contast with somebody. Very good PD option.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo - 1.43
Wide Car
Rims size "18 - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide / use any Roll cage.
Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Excelent car for this race Tokyo rain. 1 stop for gas , no need news tires. Good top speed and grip , pleasant and easy to drive.
Laping 2:08 regular in my hands.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240315222142.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240315222150.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240315222157.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240315222204.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240315221601.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo - 1.43
Wide Car
Rims size "18 - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide / use any Roll cage.
Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Excelent car for this race Tokyo rain. 1 stop for gas , no need news tires. Good top speed and grip , pleasant and easy to drive.
Laping 2:08 regular in my hands.

View attachment 1337518View attachment 1337519View attachment 1337520View attachment 1337521View attachment 1337523

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Also very good on Mount Panorama 🙃

H
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.38

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

SWAP ENGINE: Windsor-351-Maverick

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Excelent anywhere , for Sardegna short shift for 5 laps 1:36 regular
Turbi high RPM is the best option to avoid wheel spin and performance are the same as full torque option. (No turbo no ECU)

View attachment 1292845View attachment 1292846View attachment 1292847View attachment 1292848

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.38

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

SWAP ENGINE: Windsor-351-Maverick

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Excelent anywhere , for Sardegna short shift for 5 laps 1:36 regular
Turbi high RPM is the best option to avoid wheel spin and performance are the same as full torque option. (No turbo no ECU)

View attachment 1292845View attachment 1292846View attachment 1292847View attachment 1292848

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi Maestro, is it possible to do the windsor maverick engine swap tune for the ford mustang gr3 road car, ideally for 700pp in lemans?

I'm trying myself and can get two laps out of it in lemans same as with your mach forty 700pp tune.

Thank you! 🙏

Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

I've never did GR3 Road cars because there is no way to match them in this class.Trying PP or weight x power matching performance is impossible. It's a shame because they are a very good cars to drive.
Testing this Mustang againt some others top 700PP was a excelent option. Nordschleife or SPA .... (not so good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )
I love the car and now i'm happy to find a way to race it in a online room.

View attachment 1285217View attachment 1285218View attachment 1285219View attachment 1285220

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Maestro, is it possible to do the windsor maverick engine swap tune for the ford mustang gr3 road car, ideally for 700pp in lemans?

I'm trying myself and can get two laps out of it in lemans same as with your mach forty 700pp tune.

Thank you! 🙏

Thank you! 🙏
You can do 2 laps on FM6 with the maverick engine swap, just need to short shift. It lap 4 minutes and need to control wheel spin low gears. A lot of torque.

Thank you! 🙏
After some test , this SWAP mustang gr3 road car is only a medium performance 700PP , with a huge gas consumption and not enough downforce to be performant when maxed. I'll not publish anything for it for this reason. Sorry.
Finally i'll publish this car. It's just a medium performance car at 700PP but the setting is already done , so here it is.

Last edited:
Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - SWAP - 1.43
ENGINE SWAP: Windsor-351-Maverick (GAC Maverick)

Just a medium performance 700PP , i needed to use turbo and low the ECU to low the huge torque that was messing a lot with wheel spin under acceleration. The drive is neutral with a good grip , if you want to race it on Le Mans , only 2 laps at FM6 short shifting.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240316165307.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240316165345.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240316165353.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240316165404.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

After some test , this SWAP mustang gr3 road car is only a medium performance 700PP , with a huge gas consumption and not enough downforce to be performant when maxed. I'll not publish anything for it for this reason. Sorry.
Finally i'll publish this car. It's just a medium performance car at 700PP but the setting is already done , so here it is.
Thank you! I couldn't get the gears and balance right, this will make the swaped engine version useful 🙇‍♂️

last few days been scrolling to the bottom of my “last used” cars list to drive some of the post 1.31 tuend cars that have been gathering dust in garage for a few months.

Miura - what a dream drive
911 997 ‘16 - still one of the most challenging road cars but oh so satisfying when I can get it right
330 P4 - Le Mans perfection

Last edited:
I was curious about what was the oldest car you had tuned for Tokyo. It appears to be the Porsche Carrera GTS 904 '64. I think it would be a fun challenge for you to tune an older car than that one to be performant in Tokyo. I know some of the classic cars in this game are too difficult to make performant and not as fun to drive. The incentive to make them performant is increased when you have VR. So rather than asking for a specific older car, I challenge you to go older than before. If anyone can answer the tuning challenge of "Oldest Performant Car in Tokyo," it's Praiano. 😁

last few days been scrolling to the bottom of my “last used” cars list to drive some of the post 1.31 tuend cars that have been gathering dust in garage for a few months.

Miura - what a dream drive
911 997 ‘16 - still one of the most challenging road cars but oh so satisfying when I can get it right
330 P4 - Le Mans perfection
The Miura is one of my best car in game as a road car. I always take it for a drive 1/ week
I was curious about what was the oldest car you had tuned for Tokyo. It appears to be the Porsche Carrera GTS 904 '64. I think it would be a fun challenge for you to tune an older car than that one to be performant in Tokyo. I know some of the classic cars in this game are too difficult to make performant and not as fun to drive. The incentive to make them performant is increased when you have VR. So rather than asking for a specific older car, I challenge you to go older than before. If anyone can answer the tuning challenge of "Oldest Performant Car in Tokyo," it's Praiano. 😁
I think the mustang is the faster due to bug but i love all of 3.
I have the money to buy the Alfa romeo touring berlinetta '38 .... but i don't know if it goes till 600PP with enough power and grip.;) :lol:
Porsche Carrera GTS 904 '64 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife / Tokyo - 1.39
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.39
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41

Last edited:
Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - SWAP - 1.43
ENGINE SWAP: Windsor-351-Maverick (GAC Maverick)

Just a medium performance 700PP , i needed to use turbo and low the ECU to low the huge torque that was messing a lot with wheel spin under acceleration. The drive is neutral with a good grip , if you want to race it on Le Mans , only 2 laps at FM6 short shifting.

View attachment 1337723View attachment 1337724View attachment 1337725View attachment 1337726

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Bad Fuel Consumption and being banned from BoP races make me wonder....what is the point PD? I'm still going to give it a shot.

The Semi-Racing Muffler threw me off and was the culprit behind my struggles matching PP.

I have a '54 model for a win by 7 seconds. Non stop
Gran Turismo® 7_20240316205943.jpg

Bad Fuel Consumption and being banned from BoP races make me wonder....what is the point PD? I'm still going to give it a shot.

The Semi-Racing Muffler threw me off and was the culprit behind my struggles matching PP.
Le Mans isn't the only 700PP race in the game.

Yo, can you do an F12 Berlinetta '12 650 PP Setup for the Nurburgring? I'm having mad under-steer with my setup and I cannot get past below podium on online races.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set auto speed at the minimum 450kmh
2-Set the final gear to max 3.500
3-Set each individual gear ratio .
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Omg this setup is so good, is it possible for you to tweak it so it can work on tracks like the Nurburgring?

Omg this setup is so good, is it possible for you to tweak it so it can work on tracks like the Nurburgring?
Said no one ever! :lol:

You actually like driving that thing? I mean it goes like a bat out of hell, and combined with wall riding at Tokyo it’s without peer for money grinding that race as fast as possible, but it’s like taming a wild animal with that power to weight ratio. I appreciate it for its absurdity and single purpose, but I can’t imagine taking it around Nurburgring and enjoying the drive. If you do run this tune there, let me know what you think!

Le Mans isn't the only 700PP race in the game.
You're telling this to someone who has recommended adding Trial Mountain American Cup 700 or Hyper Car Parade to credit grind rotation multiple times in this thread.

I wasn't questioning Praiano's 700pp tuning. I question Polyphony Digital's reason for picking this car and engine for an engine swap. As I suspected, nothing was exciting about the drive.

You're telling this to someone who has recommended adding Trial Mountain American Cup 700 or Hyper Car Parade to credit grind rotation multiple times in this thread.

I wasn't questioning Praiano's 700pp tuning. I question Polyphony Digital's reason for picking this car and engine for an engine swap. As I suspected, nothing was exciting about the drive.
I'm sorry for my tone.

I think it was for 3 reasons:

• Most powerful Ford engine in the game
  • Makes the car reach 700PP, thus usable in 700PP events
  • This car has very high drag, so it needs a very overpowered engine to overcome the effect

I liked all of the "Road Car" swaps, but yes, they're not exactly the best drives. Can't lower weight. :(

Yo, can you do an F12 Berlinetta '12 650 PP Setup for the Nurburgring? I'm having mad under-steer with my setup and I cannot get past below podium on online races.
This setting suit perfectly to this configuration too here. Just need to use sport soft and low 72.

Cappuccino is like a Usain Bold running a 100m using a pair of stiletto heels. The bug allow to drive it on Tokyo because there is not so much turns , taking advantage over cars. That' all. A horrible car on others places. It's a very good car with stock engine at 400PP or 450PP.

Back