PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,899 comments
BAC MONO - SPECIAL EVENT - Sport medium & Sport soft - Trial mountain 1H Event
8 laps soft tires + 2 pit stop medium tires = easy win

I have tried to duplicate this set up exactly - but my ppr only equals out to 664.78. where are you getting the extra performance? I feel I've duplicated everything you have on there exactly - but I can't get the acceleration numbers and ppr that you have. thanks for your time

I had to take a week off from playing to deal with some life stuff (everything is good now). I finally beat the 730pp Suzuka race! The Ferrari GR3 car is the way to go. Now I have to try the 800pp race. It’s my only remaining race to beat.
Finally beat both of them! On the 800pp race I got lucky. I used the Viper with racing mediums. It started to rain and I only had racing slicks so I stuck with them. I had one sketchy lap and then it started to dry up and the leaders pitted again to swap tires but I kept rolling with my slicks and easily won by 10 sec.

Now that I beat all the other ones, three more races have popped up. Haha

Last edited:
Loving the ShelbyGT350R, 22B and Corvette C7 ZR1 tunes, @praiano63 ! So much fun driving and all thanks to your amazing tunes.

It'd be great to see an Amemiya RX-7 tune if you have time. Was one of my fave cars in GTS and looking forward to taking it for a run in GT7 with a real tune.

Also Ferrari F40 but I know you probably don't have it yet and will acquire and tune it in coming months.
Amemiya RX-7 is also one of my preference. F40 ??? I've never see the color in GT7 :lol:
Sorry if i missed it, but what is the rim size? And does it have wide and offset rims?
-Wide body

Rims 17"
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B : don't miss this rear diffuser !!
-Wing B
Volkswagen golf GTI mk7 yes please :D
Sorry but too cars here , FF are not a priority but i'll do some for sure . The ones that almost point the front end like a Lotus 111. :lol::lol: Question of time.

I have tried to duplicate this set up exactly - but my ppr only equals out to 664.78. where are you getting the extra performance? I feel I've duplicated everything you have on there exactly - but I can't get the acceleration numbers and ppr that you have. thanks for your time
Nothing wrong. I've taken the picture just before switching from Sport soft to medium , without refreshing the sheet :lol::lol: No magic.

It's in my plans. The GR3 of course. I didn't bought any yesterday because i've seen 2 models that seems differents to me
GT LM Race Car Spec II
GT LM Spec II Test Car Gr.3
. I had to check with some others friends to chose one of 2. If someone already test both , i would like yours comments about. Thanks.

I didn't tried the soft for the 2d and 3d session , 11 laps on soft is doable .
Sorry brother, what I was asking is what is your tire and aero set up for the ford GT '06?? Your tune is great but it makes no mention of if you used a widebody or tire/rims. Sorry for the confusion!

Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

Thank you for this! I used this tune for a base for the 1hr race at Kyoto and absolutely destroyed everyone. I won by 2:17.xxx!
My best lap was 2:45.965 but 2:48.xxx is easy in this car and that is plenty to win this race.

I started with your tune, then switched to SH tires, put a mid-range turbo on, and moved the top speed to 220kmph. Then I had to slightly adjust the power and ballast to get to under 550.

Amazing car! Thank you!

Hi @praiano63

I just made a donation (markb), really appreciate your tunes!!

Would you mind doing a couple of m4 (roadcar) tunes please.

A reasonably light one and a more extreme one if possible please?

Cheers
Mark

Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 600PP - Sport medium - All around
Amazing car. So powerfull , huge grip , front end with an excelent precision , very intuitive and safe driving . I'm very proud for this build. No more words anymore , drive it.I'm sure you'll smile.

Wide Body
Rims 19" / Width Wide / Offset standard
Front A
Side St
Wing Custom

Thank you Mr.Praiano for this phenomenal Tune, i was smiling the whole time while driving 😁

Hi Priano
loving your Porsche and Nissan tunes.
Not only are they incredibly effective, but more importantly make the cars a true joy to drive.
Any chance you can complete the pack and do a tune for the GT-R ‘97 to go with your wonderful ‘94 and ‘02 tunes. I am particularly keen to use it in Tokyo.

Sorry brother, what I was asking is what is your tire and aero set up for the ford GT '06?? Your tune is great but it makes no mention of if you used a widebody or tire/rims. Sorry for the confusion!
Yes , i understand after this. My reading is real bad after those stroke. With my intensive therapy in GTPlanet , i'm getting better every day.:lol::lol: I'll correct the sheet and add the informations soon. Tires are alway the diameter original. Always. Rims for sure are as wide as possible. For the Wide Body i have to check.
Hi Praiano!! This livery is yours or is in gt7 exhibition? It is nice!!😊😊
GR4 ? Yes , to remember the good old time. Surf surf surf everyday !!
Hey, Praiano. How about the 550PP setup for a Toyota GR Supra RZ '20?
I have it in my garage , i hope the car is different of the '20 is better than the GR Supra (A90) 2019 that is not a good car.
Thank you for this! I used this tune for a base for the 1hr race at Kyoto and absolutely destroyed everyone. I won by 2:17.xxx!
My best lap was 2:45.965 but 2:48.xxx is easy in this car and that is plenty to win this race.

I started with your tune, then switched to SH tires, put a mid-range turbo on, and moved the top speed to 220kmph. Then I had to slightly adjust the power and ballast to get to under 550.

Amazing car! Thank you!
You were lucky that the Tsukuba tune works for another place. Normally it don't works for any other circuit. Good for you ;)
B80
Hi @praiano63

I just made a donation (markb), really appreciate your tunes!!

Would you mind doing a couple of m4 (roadcar) tunes please.

A reasonably light one and a more extreme one if possible please?

Cheers
Mark
Ok , i'll do , what PP ? Or power ? Tires ? Track(s)?
Hi Priano
loving your Porsche and Nissan tunes.
Not only are they incredibly effective, but more importantly make the cars a true joy to drive.
Any chance you can complete the pack and do a tune for the GT-R ‘97 to go with your wonderful ‘94 and ‘02 tunes. I am particularly keen to use it in Tokyo.
You're totally right. His time will come..... :lol:

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 - 600PP - Sport medium tires - All around
I wanted to do a replica of the Le Mans race car in '73 , But there were no purpose to do this in GT7 , who and where you'll race this specific car ?
Because of this i did a 600PP that anybody can use anywhere. The tune is the same as Le Mans one i was working on , WHo want is interested to detune a bit the car , weight is the same , power down to 348HP , put a manual gearbox ..... Up to you. Be happy with it.

Wide Body
Rims 15" / Width Wide / Offset wide
Front A
Wing Standard

This livery is my job :D
View attachment 1136277View attachment 1136278View attachment 1136279View attachment 1136280

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I'm using your livery to...it's awesome!!!
Can't stop driving this car!!!! Thanks for all your tunes

Praiano, at this pace you're going to be done with the game before summer even starts. Pace yourself, there may be a physics/tuning patch going soon...go farm some credits with some of your wonderful cars and perhaps purchase your favorite legendary -- and give us the tune of course ;)

Praiano, at this pace you're going to be done with the game before summer even starts. Pace yourself, there may be a physics/tuning patch going soon...go farm some credits with some of your wonderful cars and perhaps purchase your favorite legendary -- and give us the tune of course ;)
Because it was a rainy week :). Normally after the job i spend my time with my dog at the beach 50 meters from here. I start to play at night. With the rain i play a lot more and produce more cars . It's ok for me , i like rain too , but the dog don't !!! :lol::grumpy:🐕

@praiano63 I'm not a pro as such or overly particular , so re the m4 request, a general build that makes it a bit more stable with no tcs, running on ss or racing tyres would be great.

Haven't really raced on nordschleife much, so maybe something that's good for me repeating that track over and over if possible please, as I want to spend time learning that track so it becomes 2nd nature. And what better way, than using an m4 (bit of bmw man, have m3 f80 irl. Who knows maybe I'll copy your tune on my m3 :D).

Stability is my main thing, but like a little 'give' in cars, a bit like amg gt black default.

So I guess something fairly close to stock and something a bit more powerful extreme if possible mate. In terms of 'extreme', something towards 700pp if that's realistic, to enter some of those races and be competitive?

Must admit I regularly put racing tyres on more powerful road cars and never run less than sports softs tbh.

Like I say, not too fussy :D. Don't worry if not realistic to meet all criteria.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for all your knowledge. Very well done, sir. Would you happened to have one for the Nissan Silvia GR.4 Touring?

This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
set gears as advised but cant get the, set 200 then 4.821 and tried to set from 1st upwards, that didn't work, tried 5th down that didn't either, tried to extend 5th out and start at

Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
tried setting gears as advised and cant get as shown, 200 then 4.821 then ive tried from 5th down, tried 1st up and even tried to spread gears out then set each one, 1st is 2.368- 2nd is 2.061-3rdis 1.674-4th is 1.369-5th is 1.211, cant get these numbers to drop by about 50. ahh well lets see how this goes. need gears for Tokyo expressway, so these are not going work well 😬

Because it was a rainy week :). Normally after the job i spend my time with my dog at the beach 50 meters from here. I start to play at night. With the rain i play a lot more and produce more cars . It's ok for me , i like rain too , but the dog don't !!! :lol::grumpy:🐕
Your lucky with your dog 🐕 mine doesn't care if there is a weather warning for severe rain , she still will want me to take her outside , if I don't she will sit in front of me and just stare at me till I give in .

Last edited:
Back