PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,898 comments
Can I request a tune for the s15 touring car? I use it a ton but I’ve been running it at stock settings with a turbo and trans I’m not very good at fiddling with settings

With the new patch 1.13 and the change of oversteer is there gona be changes in some of the cars or any general change we may do on every tune ?
And side question why in almost all tunes for gr3 and gr4 the cars are 630 and 730 PP and not 600 and 700, Is it some pvp races limiter or anything else ?

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

Hi Priano
I have put so many miles onto my 997 with your settings and absolutely love driving it!
I want to use it in the 700pp with Racing Hard. It is still lovely but definitely not as much of a joy as the 650 setting on Sports.
Do you think you could have a look at this car with Racing tires to see if there is a better set up?

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 - 600PP - Pneumatici Sport Medium - Taratura All Around

Corpo largo

Cerchi 20" - Larghezza cerchione larga - Offset largo

Anteriore A - Lato A - Ala Custom

View attachment 1143260View attachment 1143261

1- impostare la velocità automatica al minimo di 200 kmh
2-impostare la marcia finale a 3.130 .
3- impostare ogni rapporto di trasmissione dall'ultima marcia alla prima marcia in questo ordine.
Fatto.

View attachment 1143264View attachment 1143265

>((((°>°°°°°°

Goditi la guida.
@praianoin the last image there is the setup of the supra

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting

Wide Body

Rims 20" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1143260View attachment 1143261

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.130 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1143264View attachment 1143265

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi @praiano63 the 3rd image here is for the Supra GT500. Thanks for the Alpha tune though. This car is a sleeper.

With the new patch 1.13 and the change of oversteer is there gona be changes in some of the cars or any general change we may do on every tune ?
And side question why in almost all tunes for gr3 and gr4 the cars are 630 and 730 PP and not 600 and 700, Is it some pvp races limiter or anything else ?
The 1.13 update didn't mess with the overall balance of the cars. Only the acceleration out turn are more easy to master. So i don't need to redo any setting for this. For severals very torquy & power cars , you can now raise again the LSD acceleration that was nerfed to contain this behavior before. Anybody can do this to correct this if needed.

630PP and 730PP are the limits for the offline events i like to do , it's also a good base ,close from the original power of those cars.
@prLooks like the last update un-did your hard work on the Honda S2000. It's now at 583. Bummer ...
I'll correct this car's PP soon.
Hi Priano
I have put so many miles onto my 997 with your settings and absolutely love driving it!
I want to use it in the 700pp with Racing Hard. It is still lovely but definitely not as much of a joy as the 650 setting on Sports.
Do you think you could have a look at this car with Racing tires to see if there is a better set up?
This is also an early setting also , i learn new things since this time. i'll redo this car soon at 700PP.
@praianoin the last image there is the setup of the supra
Corrected now. Thank you.
Donated, thanks for the awesome tunes !
Thanks a lot for your help.

BMW M3 '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
For @333hp and his real dream car . Here it his marvel. A well digital balanced M3 for you. Also one of the top 3 of my cars on any medium speed track type. Also perfect for Nordschleife on the 700PP event , even with his only 600PP. This car forgive almoest everything , just take care out a slow curve when accelerate. If do it early , try to be this in medium to low rpm . If not , you could lose some grip on rear end.

NO Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1143070View attachment 1143071

2-set the final gear to 2.915 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1143072View attachment 1143073View attachment 1143074

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This tune is amazing, thank u very much for your great work as usual! My favourite car together with the Ferrari 458 ❤️

Tomahawk setup after update 1.13

In case people are unaware, the Tomahawk can still be used to grind credits on the Tokyo WTC600 event.

I used the tune in the attached video as a base and then tweaked a few settings until it dropped below 600PP.

The only changes I made were:-
  • Ballast positioning: -25
  • Power restrictor: 97

It should land somewhere around 576.20 PP and 2,304 BHP.

My race technique:-
Use fuel map 6 (you can use fuel map 5 for a lap or two) and don't pit for tyres, the grip drops off a bit but not a lot and still easily managable. If using gears 5 through 7, I usually complete the race in around 15 mins, with the fastest lap typically around 1:09:xx. Oh and if you're new to the Tomahawk glitch, use manual transmission and add whatever driver aids you need.

Enjoy and happy grinding until this is also patched!!

I just finished the mission race 2:20.716 was my best lap and 2:22.xxx consistently. I won by 2:18! I almost lapped 2nd place.

This was my 4th time doing the mission and my previous best was 6th place, I was losing by 40-50 seconds and my best laps were 2:26’s (most laps at 2:30+)

Thank you so so so so much. I was getting so frustrated with this race!!

View attachment 1143182
Hi, fuel management is necessary or always with map 1?
How many pits have you done?
thanks

TUNE UPDATE 27/04/2022
PP was totally upside down after 1.13 , i also did a brand new settings .
Honda S2000 '99 - 550 PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
Tune Update. 27/04/2022

-"NO" Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing A

View attachment 1143331View attachment 1143332

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.475

View attachment 1143333View attachment 1143334

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

In case people are unaware, the Tomahawk can still be used to grind credits on the Tokyo WTC600 event.

I used the tune in the attached video as a base and then tweaked a few settings until it dropped below 600PP.

Use fuel map 6 (you can use fuel map 5 for a lap or two) and don't pit for tyres, the grip drops off a bit but not a lot and still easily managable. If using gears 5 through 7, I usually complete the race in around 15 mins, with the fastest lap typically around 1:09:xx. Oh and if you're new to the Tomahawk glitch, use manual transmission and add whatever driver aids you need.

I actually use again my NSX '17 to do this race. 2:09 lap , 1 minute more per lap , 12 minutes per race.... But in my opinion more fun. I stay bored with the tomahawk really. NSX '17 , GTR '17 or even R33 are so much enjoyable to place through the turny section...

I actually use again my NSX '17 to do this race. 2:09 lap , 1 minute more per lap , 12 minutes per race.... But in my opinion more fun. I stay bored with the tomahawk really. NSX '17 , GTR '17 or even R33 are so much enjoyable to place through the turny section...

Yeah, I have been using the NSX '17 too, but if I'm short on time, sometimes I run a couple of quick Tomahawk races - especially if one of the legend cars i want to buy is showing low stock.

2:09… wow! I can’t get sub 2:11.8xx.

Your R34 is my favourite car on Tokyo along with your 997.
I now have one of each solely for this race. I kept the weight in the cars so I can max the power, and I lowered the downforce, but I keep most of your tune stock.
I do like the challenge of a race and enjoy watching replays, so I run suspension at a realistic level (although I retain your rake angle) so I am not running at optimum speed, but it sure looks good on replay!

Last edited:
Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This Porsche is a beast, great tune and runs great on LeMans 30 min with fuel map 6 and 2 pits!

The GT-R is good for 2:09s too. Just it looks like an SUV! Think it's faster than the NSK over the race distance due to its consistency and fuel use

What's the problem with this ??

formula-1-hungarian-gp-2020-al-3.jpg
images.jpg
images (1).jpg
RB16AD2020.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
sheldon-creed-stadium-super-trucks-sydney-001-400.jpg

Last edited:
BMW M3 '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
For @333hp and his real dream car . Here it his marvel. A well digital balanced M3 for you. Also one of the top 3 of my cars on any medium speed track type. Also perfect for Nordschleife on the 700PP event , even with his only 600PP. This car forgive almoest everything , just take care out a slow curve when accelerate. If do it early , try to be this in medium to low rpm . If not , you could lose some grip on rear end.

NO Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1143070View attachment 1143071

2-set the final gear to 2.915 .
Done.

View attachment 1143072View attachment 1143073View attachment 1143074

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hello to the master tuner from Brazil!

Great tune, I had so much fun on the ring! I felt confident throwing it in corners even with the back end slightly drifting!

I wanted to let you know that this tune also works well on a wide M3 modded to 700pp, but I like it better on the narrow 600pp car!

The only sad thing is how high the car looks. If we want a nice tune, why is PD forcing us to make our street cars look like off road cars?

Last edited:
Hey Praiano. I have like 40 or so tuned cars that are ALL messed up now.
Sorry if I haven't seen any posts regarding this, or a fix.
But I imagine everything needs to be retuned. I took my mustangs out and they can hold alot more power to the ground now....kind of giving me a headache thinking I need to retune everything.
. What's your plans? Are you just doing something simple to detune the cars? I hate removing power

Great tune, I had so much fun on the ring! I felt confident throwing it in corners even with the back end slightly drifting!

I wanted to let you know that this tune also works well on a wide M3 modded to 700pp, but I like it better on the narrow 600pp car!

The only sad thing is how high the car looks. If we want a nice tune, why is PD forcing us to make our street cars look like off road cars?
Right.. if you go online racing all the cars are starting to look like rally cars. Pd definately needs to fix this...I love all my cars but I hate that some of them need lift kits to drive better

Anyone figure out how to do it with RH tires? That’s what I had before and I can’t get it to work now other than with intermediate tires.

Hey Praiano, love your tunes I’m having an absolute blast with every one that I’ve tried so far!
Do you have a plan to tune the Nissan GT-R GT500 ‘99 and/or Camaro ZL1 1LE ?
My tune on the Camaro wasn’t ideal to say the least and would love to see your take on it!

Thank you for the amazing tunes man. Keep up the good work!!

Yes , some cars need to be at a higher level to be more perfermants. But only for very special cars for special events in this case , like the Kei car suzuki , or NSx '17 for tokyo rain money race.... All the rest out of some very fews are not looking like super trucks.
The M3 for example don't look like this at all. Or all cars that don't work with ground effect have to look super super low ??? Why this ? Again , i'm ok with it.
bm1.jpg

Hey Praiano. I have like 40 or so tuned cars that are ALL messed up now.
Sorry if I haven't seen any posts regarding this, or a fix.
But I imagine everything needs to be retuned. I took my mustangs out and they can hold alot more power to the ground now....kind of giving me a headache thinking I need to retune everything.
. What's your plans? Are you just doing something simple to detune the cars? I hate removing power
I don't think i need to retune all my cars after 1.13 . Nothing change about the physics and overall balance. It's only more easy to put the power down out corner. You don't have to change nothing , just floor the pedal :lol: You can raise LSD accele if anybody feel the need to do this.
Actually i'll redo some of my early cars , just because i think i can do a better setting after learning some move during this first month .
Perhaps i'll have to do everything again when i'll correct deeply the PP and others some physics. Not now.
Hey Praiano, love your tunes I’m having an absolute blast with every one that I’ve tried so far!
Do you have a plan to tune the Nissan GT-R GT500 ‘99 and/or Camaro ZL1 1LE ?
My tune on the Camaro wasn’t ideal to say the least and would love to see your take on it!

Thank you for the amazing tunes man. Keep up the good work!!
I've tested the Nissan GT R GT500 and i feel very good with the car . I don't think i can bring something better talking of performant. Perhaps just a touch for my personal driving style only , but nothing transcendent.
I have a tune not published for ZL1 , very good and balanced , but it wasn't performant at all. I left it in the garage to take some dust , but i 'll check again.

Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This tune is an absolute triumph!! Thank you Praiano! I just keep smiling the whole time when driving it.

Also loving the New M3 '03 tune and the Countach 25th.

I wish I didn't have to work so much and could drive more!!

Anyone figure out how to do it with RH tires? That’s what I had before and I can’t get it to work now other than with intermediate tires.
I guess it doesn’t really matter. I just did the SPA WTC 800 and lapped everyone by four laps without even trying.

Latest Posts

Back