PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,899 comments
Also praiano my favorite tune is the 600pp subaru you have...that car smashed my suzuka and laguna track times by a couple seconds in 600pp...super nice car! I think it's because of the latest update because I couldn't get these lap times before. But dam that tune is nice right now.

Really hope we get the dominant 2014 subaru tuned for 600pp. Who doesn't just love the boxer motors with awd! I see alot of these cars online putting up impressive laps.

Tune update @vonMarshall .
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing Tires - All around

New settings Update 27/04/2022

No more ballast , faster car now for 700PP tuned with Sport Soft tires , support easy Racing Tires. Tested for All Tracks.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.360 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1143509

View attachment 1143510

View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Any plans to work on the brz gt300?
Like as i was saying , here is a quick tune that suit better to my driving style. It's not necessary a car faster than the original setting. Base tune is incredibly sane and fast .
I'm not going to post this one for the moment , later , after some test around severals others track. This was a SPA test , with stock gearbox.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi again praiano. Thanks for your response and advice previously :) Now, any tips regarding my Huracan GT4 for the 630pp race on friday? Should I follow some of the other 4wd gr.4 setups? Major thanks, and that GT3 Huracan tune is perfect by the way👌

I made a thread about this earlier, but i saw you do amazing tunes, do you possibly have one for 630pp scirocco gr4?

Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) '94 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All around settings
Another fantastic and performant 4WD . Easy to place and obidient , huge grip and eagerness. From Tsukuba with a shorter gearbox to Nordschleife... I love this car.

Wide Body

Rims 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear B nice diffuser - Wing Standard

View attachment 1142634View attachment 1142635

1- set auto speed at the minimum 240kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.285 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142636View attachment 1142637

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Copying all this I end up with 602.40 pp.. anyone else getting it?

Because 1.13 update . Use ECU limiter to low the PP.
Ah ok. I didnt realise you made this build before the patch.

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I tested it out with a tweak I made in the meantime and it seems really nice., almost quicker than it's spec.

Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano63,

Again thanks for your work! Can this be used as an all around? Or just on the Tsukuba mission?

I don't like to drive FF cars and i'm not competent to turn those cars fast and balanced.

I've never tested it anywhere else than tsukuba.
Thank you sir, manufacturers team was chosen by son clicking buttons, so i uv no choice but to drive it this season, its not good car i can work with lol

Thank you sir, manufacturers team was chosen by son clicking buttons, so i uv no choice but to drive it this season, its not good car i can work with lol
Sure it's not a bad car , a lot of people love to drive it , just not me. Anyway in manufacturers you can't use settings .

Any plans for the newest cars?
Next i did 2 vipers
Dodge Viper SRT-10 2006
Dodge Viper GTS 2013

GTS 13 is half broken. Weird reactions , not performant at all... For 700PP or 600PP... a tragedy.

SRT 10 is a wonderfull 600PP. really good car , same performant as BMW M3 '06 . It will be interesting to race together.

I'll publish it tomorrow , 600PP Sport medium.

Afetr this i don't know. I have the BRZ GR3 to finish , need to test the Aston DBR9 GT1 Race Car 2010.

Also need to drive some cars with BOP to chose a car for manufacturer.

I meant the Subarus and Suzuki :P
?? What Suzuki ?

Suzuki GR4 already tested , it's broken Problem with PP . No way i'll not do this car . Also a strange weird car to drive.

Subaru BRZ S '21 i didn't bought yet. No rush. Just another BRZ , no problems with those cars. They can wait.

?? What Suzuki ?

Suzuki GR4 already tested , it's broken Problem with PP . No way i'll not do this car . Also a strange weird car to drive.

Subaru BRZ S '21 i didn't bought yet. No rush. Just another BRZ , no problems with those cars. They can wait.
There's the Cappuccino in the UCD. Don't know if it's still available.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing Tires - All around

New settings Update 27/04/2022

No more ballast , faster car now for 700PP tuned with Sport Soft tires , support easy Racing Tires. Tested for All Tracks.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

2-set the final gear to 2.360 .
Done.
View attachment 1143509

View attachment 1143510

View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
WOW! Thank you for the NEW tune, what a joy to drive! This may be my new favorite car on the ring!

Made an account just to thank you praiano for your hard work. Been enjoying your tunes for the past 2 weeks. You've made me enjoy the game more. Did you plan to do any tunes for any lexus cars (the is f concept was my fav to drive in gt5) but ones like the lc500 feel abit too tail happy.

Next i did 2 vipers
Dodge Viper SRT-10 2006
Dodge Viper GTS 2013

GTS 13 is half broken. Weird reactions , not performant at all... For 700PP or 600PP... a tragedy.

SRT 10 is a wonderfull 600PP. really good car , same performant as BMW M3 '06 . It will be interesting to race together.

I'll publish it tomorrow , 600PP Sport medium.

Afetr this i don't know. I have the BRZ GR3 to finish , need to test the Aston DBR9 GT1 Race Car 2010.

Also need to drive some cars with BOP to chose a car for manufacturer.
Hello Praiano!! First of all, thank you for allowing us to enjoy this game more with your tunes.

I wanted to ask you if you plan to work on any of the following cars...

-Nissan GT-R Gr4

-Subaru WRX Gr4

-AMG 300 SEL 6.8 '71

-Mazda 787B '91

-Nissan R92CP '92

-Peugeot RCZ Gr3

Thank you very much!!

Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
It is a real pleasure to drive this machine on the gran turismo 7 circuits. Thank you, Praiano!!

Latest Posts

Back