PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Hi Praiano, I wanted to say a big thank you for the tunes and I have a bit of a request, would you be able to do a tuned by Praiano decal we could use on our cars? If you haven’t got time maybe a competition on here , who can make the best one and you choose the winner?
I would love to have a decal but i don't know how to do. I saw a tutorial "A Tutorial On How To Make .SVG" but it's very hard for me to read and understand all this new thing due to aphasia . If somebody know and want to do any , i will very happy to see some decals.

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to make decals. You should definitely have a “Tuned by Priano” or “Priano Motorsport” decal.

I have an R34 which has done 500 miles or more at Interlagos, it even has Brazilian number plates! I test / race in the Turbo race there. Started out with her completely stock, then went for the “Sports“ package (SH, air filter, silencer, ecu, weight reduction 1) to see the effect it has on lap times and drivability and finally tuned it with your suspension / lsd package and found I was 2 seconds faster than the sports suspension set up, with the same bhp and weight. Quite remarkable! Would love a decal to reflect your masterful tune!

I would say difference of 0.1 to 0.2 frequency more or less between each compound.
Thank you! I’ve even over compensating doing .5. Haha.

I hope you work on the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 ‘10, since you said you bought it, sometime soon. Fingers crossed

Thank you! I’ve even over compensating doing .5. Haha.

I hope you work on the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 ‘10, since you said you bought it, sometime soon. Fingers crossed
Perhaps you're right and i'm wrong.:lol:
I'm looking for a couple of good cars for FIA Manufacturer , so i will not tune so much next days.

Perhaps you're right and i'm wrong.:lol:
I'm looking for a couple of good cars for FIA Manufacturer , so i will not tune so much next days.
@praiano63
This should come across as a compliment. I quit using it a while back because you haven’t done a tune for it. However, I started using it again and it’s so damn good. I win races more easily with it than other great Gr.3 cars with your suspension tuning. Or maybe perhaps it’s like their Gr.4 car where you say it’s already perfect. I’m hoping it’s like the viper where you took a good car and make it great, but I think it’s better than the Viper.

Thanks again!

1.13 update increase PP for all the cars... Settings Pre- update are all showing more PP.
I see, thanks for the answer Praiano63.
Now in my search to get slightly faster car if possible, to compensate for my lack of driving skills, (I am new to this world), I made some changes to your setup. What I think I achieved is, a car goes a bit faster, I think, but it also got slightly unstable through turns. It is however less unstable in the rain on wet tires. If you want to try this setup and tell me your opinion, please do, I would appreciate it. You are much better driver than me so you can have consistent lap times, my lap times vary since I am not so experienced driver. You say you can have 0:58:5xx on your setup, what can you achieve on this setup?

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_164230.jpg
    IMG_20220430_164230.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20220430_164148_edit_191103586502088.jpg
    IMG_20220430_164148_edit_191103586502088.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I would love to have a decal but i don't know how to do. I saw a tutorial "A Tutorial On How To Make .SVG" but it's very hard for me to read and understand all this new thing due to aphasia . If somebody know and want to do any , i will very happy to see some decals.
Had to laugh this morning when I saw this subject come up. After using some of your tunes a week and a half ago, I got inspired to do a logo decal. I'm not very good with the livery creator, and don't know how to make svg images. Here are my humble attempts to honor your turning greatness.

Attachments

• 20220430_083350.jpg
    20220430_083350.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220430_084032.jpg
    20220430_084032.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220430_083632.jpg
    20220430_083632.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 25
I see, thanks for the answer Praiano63.
Now in my search to get slightly faster car if possible, to compensate for my lack of driving skills, (I am new to this world), I made some changes to your setup. What I think I achieved is, a car goes a bit faster, I think, but it also got slightly unstable through turns. It is however more stable in the rain on wet tires. If you want to try this setup and tell me your opinion, please do, I would appreciate it. You are much better driver than me so you can have consistent lap times, my lap times vary since I am not so experienced driver. You say you can have 0:58:5xx on your setup, what can you achieve on this setup?
Lap time are very relative. They don't showing nothing . I'm a very low A+ driver with a tendency to fall to mid A next FIA events. I don't do any weekly event because they don't allow open settings and only show extremely dominant cars. Boring.
So if your car is good under wet conditions , it means that you set a more stable and safe car for those conditions and it' ok . ... for the rain . 90% of this event is during dry weather.
Hi all, I'm looking for a setup for the daily Autodrome Lago Maggiore race. Mazda Atenza GR4. Thanks :)
Settings are in the 1st post of my garage. No specific Lago maggiore settings for this car here for the moment.
Mazda Atenza GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Hey guys, I’m having trouble tuning the Mazda rx7 spirit type a FD, I was wondering what’s the optimal setup for it?
Optimal for what track , PP , Tires...... I mostly do all around settings. After , people can use it and taylor it for them self to race anywhere else.
My RX7 Spirit went back to garage without definitive settings. I'll be back on it another day.

Had to laugh this morning when I saw this subject come up. After using some of your tunes a week and a half ago, I got inspired to do a logo decal. I'm not very good with the livery creator, and don't know how to make svg images. Here are my humble attempts to honor your turning greatness.
Fantastic , thanks a lot , i'll check and download all later , what the name to search ? Praiano ?

SO great ... Thanks.

Last edited:
Fantastic , thanks a lot , i'll check and download all later , what the name to search ? Praiano ?
Praiano, how about you commission a logo contest so you can finally have a 'professionally tuned' logo for your garage? Of course the winner would be chosen by you, and as a reward -- a custom tune for a specific track, with all the gears/lsd/aero/camber optimized.

For those interested, it may help to get some info from you...like, what are your favorite colors? Do you have any examples of favorite logos/graphics?

I didn't find the decal ..

Hi Praiano and others interested, here is a link to a new Tomahawk setup that puts it's back under 600PP for a money grind. I'm really bored of this now and made way to many credits, but for those struggling or want to make money, this one has 2133HP on IM tyres. I prefer to play with your other tunes now again, which i think are by far better. In fact there are others on YT with max power as well that i have not tested. This one has a top speed of 530kmh. Thanks for keeping the other cars tuned for us, i really do appreciate your work.

Last edited:
Nice work!

I didn't find the decal ..
Sorry for the late reply, the logo "tuned by Praiano" was just made by me searching for each letter and then placing it. The "tuned by" was in showcase, i just added your name. I can not save it as a single decal, so I can't share it. I have to place each letter each time I put it on a car. The livery is shaded. Don't think I tagged it with your name, since I did not have your approval. I can't remember the tag I put on it. Think I called it tribute to tuner. I will check when I get a chance to get on the ps4.

Last edited:
Good result for me 3rd place in a good race. Lot of respect in the room. A real pleasure from begin till the end.
Mercedes is not a top top car but it's a very good outsider. Good speed , good for gas , good for tires.... Happy with my choice.
I just to forget to check the points. :lol::lol::lol: Tomorrow i'll see the classification, i think it was good.

FRowmKQXoAAHg19.jpg

Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

This doesn't seem to work anymore after the last patch or am I doing something wrong?

Is the GR3 Toyota FT-1 car any good?
I tried to tune it myself but it still seems lacking, can you please assist with a tune for it please? ;)

Very much appreciated. Its a very grippy car with fast accelleration

Is the GR3 Toyota FT-1 car any good?
I tried to tune it myself but it still seems lacking, can you please assist with a tune for it please? ;)

Very much appreciated. Its a very grippy car with fast accelleration
I 've never tested it. I don't see so much for FIA races too. Toyota drivers prefer the Supra. I'll check it soon.

Good evening Praiano! I have a quick question :D

What Gr.3 car/tune would you reccomend for Trial Mountain and Deep Forest Raceway? I regularly use the Lexus, but it's not the fastest in these tracks. Excluding Audi, Lambo and Alfa because they are too much for me to master at the moment :scared:

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
I 've never tested it. I don't see so much for FIA races too. Toyota drivers prefer the Supra. I'll check it soon.
Thanks ;) looking forward to it!
but yeah... according to adrenatune's ranking... its in the above average range
obviously not in the mainstream bunch, just wanted to choose something not as frequent seen, compared to those BRZ these days.
even have to limit PP so people dont pick them or lower PP to match the crowd

Back