PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,899 comments
RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very fast 700PP on high speed track. For turny circuit better using softer compound medium or soft. The lost of power will still give the change.

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1144212View attachment 1144213

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.055 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1144214View attachment 1144215

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Very recommended for Le Mans 30 min 700!

I wonder why I am getting 605.59 performance points, I think I have made exactly same settings as you show, but I got different results? What could be different?
Update boosted the cars overall since cars have more grip now. Need to tweak ECU/restrictor/ballast.

I am by no means an expert at tuning, so please go easy on me. :) Can I use this setup on the basic LP400? Why is the

I am but a novice here, so please be kind. :)

Can I use this setup on the basic LP400?

Why is the ride height so high?

Suspensions should work, but the classic LP400 only has rear aero available, so the downforce can't be reproduced. Also the LP400 does not have widebody upgrade.

Last edited:
I am by no means an expert at tuning, so please go easy on me. :) Can I use this setup on the basic LP400? Why is the

I am but a novice here, so please be kind. :)

Can I use this setup on the basic LP400?

Why is the ride height so high?
Hello. You can try but i'm afraid that it will not work very well. Differents cars , weight , and also you can't wait from polyphony digital to have similarities between models just because very close in terms of weight , weight distribution...... I've bought the LP400 yesterday and i pretend to do it last week.
uI wonder why I am getting 605.59 performance points, I think I have made exactly same settings as you show, but I got different results? What could be different?
1.13 update increase PP for all the cars... Settings Pre- update are all showing more PP.

McLaren P1 GTR '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
This is the best i can with this car. Not perfect but sane and very fast. More front end grip than original and steady line.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg

2-set the final gear to 2.527 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

@praiano63 Thank you for the time and effort on this guides and the knowledge you share with us! Even tho i play since gt1 i have "found" gtplanet and you not long ago.
I have used already a few builds for some pepper runs but im struggling to find the right one for Spa 60min. Whats your advice?
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the time you put into not only tuning vehicles, but sharing and listing them in an easy to find alphabetical list in your thread.

Your the reason I became a member of this group over 10 yrs ago. (And im sure that goes for many others!)

You have tamed many cars, and made me enjoy cars I rendered useless!

THANK YOU!

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY UPDATES TO YOUR "MASTER LIST!!!

Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Is the wide body, rim wide and offset really necessary? Or are they just for looks?

Last edited:
Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 600PP - Sport medium - All around
Amazing car. So powerfull , huge grip , front end with an excelent precision , very intuitive and safe driving . I'm very proud for this build. No more words anymore , drive it.I'm sure you'll smile.

Wide Body
Rims 19" / Width Wide / Offset standard
Front A
Side St
Wing Custom

can you explain how to get the tuning ratios for the transmission to that low of a number? mine shows 3.277/124 for the first gear of transmission, for example

can you explain how to get the tuning ratios for the transmission to that low of a number? mine shows 3.277/124 for the first gear of transmission, for example
It's not important after 1.13 . Before the update , low numbers were lowing PP value.
Those gearbox settings are just an example , you have to build your own to adapt to a special track.
If you want to build this exact gearbox , you can try to match the speed of each gear. It's the same.

Hey Praiano,

Do you plan on doing a KEI car? I am struggling with the 1hr mission.
Hey there machinist! I’m also struggling with Autopolis. I’ve placed 3rd 4 times now. The tutorials/ tunes I’ve found don’t work anymore. You’re not the only one struggling w this one! Good luck

The only thing that change was the behavior to able to accelerate out corner without spinning. They didn't change the physics at all . It's just like a ponctual aid. If you feel the car lazzy , with less eagerness out corner , you can raise the LSD accel till you feeling better.
Thanks , I will have to wait to try it out, my kids will be on the games all weekend. Have a great weekend

Everyone has his own taste. For my taste , it looks very nice to me . I love it. For you perhaps it don't. Nothing is mandatory about rims , offset .... It don't improve or depreciate much.
So it's up to you.;)
True, everybody has their own taste. Sometimes i like widebody on a car, but sometimes i feel like a car should be oem looking because i think that specific car is special to me (child hero car like the BMW M3 E46) anyway.. thank u for your reply :cheers:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the time you put into not only tuning vehicles, but sharing and listing them in an easy to find alphabetical list in your thread.

Your the reason I became a member of this group over 10 yrs ago. (And im sure that goes for many others!)

You have tamed many cars, and made me enjoy cars I rendered useless!

THANK YOU!

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY UPDATES TO YOUR "MASTER LIST!!!
A to Z option.

Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - SUZUKA

This car is perfect to grind credits in GT Cup GR3 with Prize of the race 75.000 CR in 10 mn from one race to other.
It's a safe grip setting.

View attachment 1126296View attachment 1126297View attachment 1126298View attachment 1126299

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

When I do this build, I only get 717.99 instead of 729. 🤔

Thanks for all the builds! I’ve used a couple and they typically are pretty close in PP and so helpful!

Last edited:
When I do this build, I only get 717.99 instead of 729. 🤔

Thanks for all the builds! I’ve used a couple and they typically are pretty close in PP and so helpful!
After 1.13 thing have changed.
Use High RPM turbo
Set ECU output adjustment to 77 for Racing Hard and 72 for Racing Medium.

@praiano63
On some of your tunes, you have a car tuned with RM tires. As a rule of thumb, how much (generally), should I lower the natural frequency to compensate for RH tires? Thank you again!

Offline. Again. For everone. Happy Friday!

P.s. I use that a-z option regularly😎
It happen to me also , internet connection was ok , PSN too. But no GT7 . I've restarted the game and everything came back again .
@praiano63
On some of your tunes, you have a car tuned with RM tires. As a rule of thumb, how much (generally), should I lower the natural frequency to compensate for RH tires? Thank you again!
I would say difference of 0.1 to 0.2 frequency more or less between each compound.

Everyone has his own taste. For my taste , it looks very nice to me . I love it. For you perhaps it don't. Nothing is mandatory about rims , offset .... It don't improve or depreciate much.
So it's up to you.;)
Wide bodies do affect the PP, but it's not very much. Same with the wheel offset.

RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very fast 700PP on high speed track. For turny circuit better using softer compound medium or soft. The lost of power will still give the change.

Wide Body

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1144212View attachment 1144213

2-set the final gear to 3.055 .
Done.

View attachment 1144214View attachment 1144215

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Nice one mate, can't wait to try this. Was really struggling with the stock version of this beast.

Hey Praiano, you also bought the Mazda 787B, didn´t you?
Have you also bought the Calsonic Nissan R92?

Are you planning a setup for 700PP (eg. I use them in Le Mans) and 800PP (maybe Spa) for these beauties?

Greetings from Munich to Brasil 😎!

Last edited:
Wide bodies do affect the PP, but it's not very much. Same with the wheel offset.
This is exactly what i was saying. Sometime positively or negatively but in always in a very small proportion. You can see this number before you apply or not this upgrade , People are FREE to perform this modification or not .
I have a question with your BMW M3 '03 is your tune work with wide body as well cause a certain livery I want to apply need the car to be in wide body
Like i'm saying in the upper comment. Yes you can everything you want , no problem.
Hey Praiano, you also bought the Mazda 787B, didn´t you?
Have you also bought the Calsonic Nissan R92?

Are you planning a setup for 700PP (eg. I use them in Le Mans) and 800PP (maybe Spa) for these beauties?

Greetings from Munich to Brasil 😎!
I only have the mazda and i'll do it for the best PP to race against with others GR1 cars in the game or the most raced in online rooms For sure not detuned at 700PP.
It could be a maxed tune for the Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2016 for challenge on the Nordschleife.
@praiano63 when you have time would you update the 650s gr.4 your number 1 gr.4 seems to have lost power and handling many thanks i use it all the time and love it great work
No lost of power , perhaps lost of PP , handling is ok in my opinion.

Latest Posts

Back