PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,899 comments

praiano63 can you test this Mazda Roadster Touring Car tune please to see if it needs an update as I down on BHP compared to yours following settings for Tsukuba Mission 600pp?​

Exact. After the last update some cars need to be adjusted about PP.
Quick question @praiano63 . Sometimes in your tunes you say for gear box "1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh" but actually full left is 150kmh. For example this Porsche tune I can only get the numbers to match yours if I set the slider full left to 150kmh.
I guess you are using a template and sometimes you forget to adjust the number at the end of the sentence?
Yes , sometime it's a copy and paste error .... but for the Porsche 356 A 1500 GS Carrera '56 - 450 PP - Comfort Medium front & Comfort soft Tires rear - Human comedy mission 1H it seems ok ?? 200 kmh ! Almost full left but not just before ??!!:lol::lol:
Corrected now , thanks.

Last edited:
Guys can someone check this tune hasn't changed with the 1.13 update please as I'm having to set the restrictor to 87 to get 599.96pp?
I just used a stock car, set fuel saving to 4 and drive on racing mediums as long as possible. Then swap to intermediates, then intermediates again. I can't remember if you then can make it to the end on the IM's or you do 1 last change back to mediums

Alien drivers almost don't need settings. Only front grip , lose rear and the driver do the rest.... but it's not for the average citizen like me.
I feel stupid for asking this, but what is an Alien driver??

Last edited:
Exact. After the last update some cars need to be adjusted about PP.
OKAY thanks . That's good to know I thought I was doing something wrong I will just add some ballast , reposition it so it's still at the same Front rear split ratio And keep the brake horsepower Closer to your tune.

@praiano63
Have you tried messing with this one? I grew up in GA and love Smokey and the Bandit, but I can’t tame this beast. I made it fast, but you have to be so careful with the throttle or you’ll be doing multiple 360s haha.
B1A17105-D072-46A4-99FB-8D3BF2C1F7CA.jpeg

What you’re looking at is a wide body car with wide/wide wheels and everything you can purchase for it

Last edited:
This is another one I’ve been waiting on. It really surprised me with the stock tune. The murcielago also has tons of potential. Looking forward to it!
Try Exeter Tuning's Murcielago. Its an amzingly fun drive!

Ferrari F50 '95 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Tested on all kind of tracks , the car is very fast and safe , if you drive it to the limit just don't lose your concentration , if the car go ..... it really goooo away ! Last track i've tested , Nordschleife , it show me all his potential. It's wild and very fast.

Rims 18" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Rear A

View attachment 1152007View attachment 1152008

To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.380 at Nordschleife for example

View attachment 1152009View attachment 1152010

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Such. A. Great. Drive! Thanks Praiano!! Love it at 700pp and also loved it at 750pp by maxing the ECU and Limiter to 100.
Its slightly wild as you say but not as wild as the F40. Looking forward to your take on the F40. It should be for sale in Hagarty in a couple of days!
Also - would love to see an Aston Martin One-77 tune and a Super Formula tune if you ever buy those cars.

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.36

You can use on Sardaigne with FM6 , 2 stop for gas and tires, laping 1:36 regular with traffic , best 1:34 for me.

Take care with strong braking input when you entering a fast turn.

I use stock gearbox to favor HP and less Performance points.

Wide Car.

Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

l81.jpeg
l82.jpeg
l83.jpeg

l700 2.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Lamborghini LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

My faster 800PP , with this configuration this car is 1:53.3xx on Suzuka , 2:10 at SPA. It's a bit wilde for Nordschleife but it's doable with atttention or very good skills extremely fast.
For me , i prefer the 700PP version for the Nordschleife , very good , fast , with a lot of driving pleasure. Top car for this circuit at this level. Just need to low everything , ECU and power restrictor and add some 178 kg ballast at center 0 position.

View attachment 1152351View attachment 1152352

1st : Bring the top speed to 300 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.400 at SPA , Suzuka for example. For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1152353View attachment 1152354

FOR THE 700PP Settings are the same , just low ECU and limiter , adding 178 kg ballast at 0 position.

View attachment 1152355View attachment 1152356

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This car is so OP, I always drive it with a wide grin on my face.

It's a monster. It pulls very hard even with lean map and the AWD makes it dominate Gr.3 cars.

The regular Aventador is also very good.

My faster 800PP , with this configuration this car is 1:53.3xx on Suzuka , 2:10 at SPA. It's a bit wilde for Nordschleife but it's doable with atttention or very good skills extremely fast.
For me , i prefer the 700PP version for the Nordschleife , very good , fast , with a lot of driving pleasure. Top car for this circuit at this level. Just need to low everything , ECU and power restrictor and add some 178 kg ballast at center 0 position.

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.400 at SPA , Suzuka for example. For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

FOR THE 700PP Settings are the same , just low ECU and limiter , adding 178 kg ballast at 0 position.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Oh man dude. Just amazing work on this tune brother. At 800PP this thing is an absolute monster. Instantly became my #1 800PP for sure. Thank you again!!!! You da man!!

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi,
is this a wide body car?
just asking as my PP numbers do not exactly match even though I have the same parts installed…

Wide Car.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This car is a monster, a gasoline monster! :lol:
On LeMans use fuel map 5 and on Sardegna I used fuel map 6, no problem!
Very nice tune!

Don't buy the Shelby 350GT '65. It's a car full of bugs and problems. Direction blocked , random brakes balance , PP up or down without reason.....
PD turn this dream car to a real nightmare.:irked::irked::banghead:

Finally i've uninstall all the parts and reinstalled again. It works normally . Very strange.

Last edited:

Wide Car.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This car is a real beast!!! What an animal!!!😊😊😊

I've spent the day trying to turn drivable the Shelby 350GT '65. After solving the directional problem ( Totally locked wheel), i had problem with PP and grip . Impossible to find any logic in this car's settings.
With a simple click on any setting parameters , you can or lose 1 point of grip. I'm not talking about 0.01 point , but a whole point , like from 1.50 to 0.60 in one click .
It happen with any suspension settings , LSD , ballast , downforce......
No way at all to set a decent car. I only have one a 600PP Sport soft that is still ok , but it need to stay with al ride height fully up to max...
I love the car . Sorry but PD didn't have a good job here. A very bad job.

I've spent the day trying to turn drivable the Shelby 350GT '65. After solving the directional problem ( Totally locked wheel), i had problem with PP and grip . Impossible to find any logic in this car's settings.
With a simple click on any setting parameters , you can or lose 1 point of grip. I'm not talking about 0.01 point , but a whole point , like from 1.50 to 0.60 in one click .
It happen with any suspension settings , LSD , ballast , downforce......
No way at all to set a decent car. I only have one a 600PP Sport soft that is still ok , but it need to stay with al ride height fully up to max...
I love the car . Sorry but PD didn't have a good job here. A very bad job.
I got 1:26.766 on Clubman Plus 550 Tokyo with this car. Fast time among my cars. However it loves to slide. IMO this Mustang and the Boss 429 slide this way because of the live axle in the rear (though it doesn't make sense to install "fully customizable suspension" and keep a live axle). Was difficult to fit into 550 because of the bug you mentioned, but IMO 550 is a better choice. At 600 you have to install wings (ugly) or soft tires (poor at Tokyo WTC).

Back