PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,901 comments
With GR010 HYBRID '21 i've managed to finish with 24:54.575 being REALY unconsistent
Best lap was 1:35:156, but some laps was horrible, like around 1:40 or so
Great times, Especially that single lap, well Done. Once I'm finished Credit grinding In a week or so I'm gonna hit the time trial hard Here and at other tracks with the GR010 Hybrid.

The 787b can go a 24:20 even in my hands and @Mr_EG6 managed a 23:57 on Sardegna.
For Sardegna ignore everything about cornering. It’s all about acceleration and topspeed. Therefore I made a radical setting. It’s not smooth and stable like praianos settings, but if u figure out, how it works u can drive 1:32-33 laptimes. No other GR. 1 or 2 Car I tried comes near to it.
Crikey Those are some nice times Obviously my 787B settings suck, Care to share Those settings?

Last edited:
The 787b can go a 24:20 even in my hands and @Mr_EG6 managed a 23:57 on Sardegna.
For Sardegna ignore everything about cornering. It’s all about acceleration and topspeed. Therefore I made a radical setting. It’s not smooth and stable like praianos settings, but if u figure out, how it works u can drive 1:32-33 laptimes. No other GR. 1 or 2 Car I tried comes near to it.
Can you share the setting pls? 787b is also my fastest car on Sardegna but only in 1:36 range...

Danke!

That’s all. Use default motor/power setting. If u don’t hit 800pp, then just add some ballast. Brake early. Slow in, fast out. Fm3 for the first Stint. Pitstop after Lap 8or9, then FM1 for the rest.

Edit: I also tried a mix with praianos suspension setup. It was easier to drive, but roundabout half an second to an second slower.

Attachments

• D0FB1A71-BE8B-4930-9E5B-E5CFB17A67F4.jpeg
    D0FB1A71-BE8B-4930-9E5B-E5CFB17A67F4.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
That’s all. Use default motor/power setting. If u don’t hit 800pp, then just add some ballast. Brake early. Slow in, fast out. Fm3 for the first Stint. Pitstop after Lap 8or9, then FM1 for the rest.
cheers, will try later

Edit: I also tried a mix with praianos suspension setup. It was easier to drive, but roundabout half an second to an second slower.
Thanks! Instant 1:34 Time, my best was 1:36. Great Job! :cheers:

I need to tweak the handling it a little bit, this setup is fun and fast but stiffer than when my grandparents ****.

Cheers

As agreed, here is the super formula settings sheet, based on the one you made on GT sport and which is perfect for gr1 events on St Croix and also works on Suzuka 👍

Attachments

• BAE8868713824672A3F4441DFDF27F7D.jpg
    BAE8868713824672A3F4441DFDF27F7D.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 134
  • F9458FCDA00C48F9B40331D43C245B29.jpg
    F9458FCDA00C48F9B40331D43C245B29.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 128
Great times, Especially that single lap, well Done. Once I'm finished Credit grinding In a week or so I'm gonna hit the time trial hard Here and at other tracks with the GR010 Hybrid.
Thank you sir. The trick with this car is to break earlier than you think you should. This exact car feels significately heavier during cornering, but it's blazing fast

I don't want to be rude, also this thread is not mine, but shouldn't we discuss only Praiano's tunes here? For setitngs specific for a race, in general made by others, you can open another, dedicated, thread...

I don't want to be rude, also this thread is not mine, but shouldn't we discuss only Praiano's tunes here? For setitngs specific for a race, in general made by others, you can open another, dedicated, thread...
I've seen other tunes posted here b4 with no comments plus it's more which car works best 4 any given mission with a tune that works that we are all conbririting too.

However I always give the main man tunes the credit hence I do take your point thuogh but he's 1 man with only so much time and he's talk about pushing himself to much in the past so if we can concentrate our efforts on less cars/tunes maybe that helps?

i hope we just help Praiano to choose the car to testing and making the Praiano's magic :)

p.s. From the first take Mazda 787B was even faster than GR010 '21 by 20 seconds total. could be much faster if get used to it

Fantastic option. Congratulation @Koyaga . I had tested this on 900PP cars letting the front ride height lower to favor grip. PP + Power together win.
I did the same MAX ride height + MINI front downforce MAXI rear downforce on the Mercedes Sauber . I get the same as the 787 but with a few more grip , turning overtaking easier for late oponents. Laping in race 1:34 high 1:35 low
I'm going to update this car soon with some fews modifications.

I'm going to buy the Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) 2011 , a few less torque than 908 , i love this car in GTSport.

PS kgfm kg kg/ps
908 Peugeot 603 - 104.0 930 1.542
R18 '11 Audi 584 - 99.1 900 1.541
this Audi looks realy promising
also i have a strange suggestion: maybe that weird Gr.1 FF Nissan could be an option as well? (upd. NO it is not lol)

Last edited:
Can't wait for some Sardegna 800 tuned for GR1 cars.

So far I managed to do 25 minutes with 787b. Tune is nothing special, just a combination of Praiano's 787b tune + hard tires + more height + tweaking downforce and power to see how much HP is enough. My best time so far 1:37.

Last edited:
Can't wait for some Sardegna 800 tuned for GR1 cars.

So far I managed to do 25 minutes with 787b. Tune is nothing special, just a combination of Praiano's 787b tune + hard tires + more height + tweaking downforce and power to see how much HP is enough. My best time so far 1:37.
Using KOYAGA Tune Just done 25:20, Ballast 64, power restrictor 70 But nothing special on a single lap. FM 3 Pit 12 Which seems too conservative , wasted my fresh RH. Adding more Ballast & less power restriction Upsets the balance obviously With worst tyrewear But strangely with similar times.
Quick Side note Anybody else Noticed That PD have ruined the FF With update 1.15? I'm getting very inconsistent feedback With my fanatec wheel Unless they have now managed to simulate Cold Pit in /pit out tyres The same as brand new Outlap tyres as they both feel Much lower FF Strength. Which isn't very useful When the next lap has 100% more grip And resistance [Not sure if this is the natural damper Settings] Which wasn't the case before Which emulated a real race better.

Last edited:
Fantastic option. Congratulation @Koyaga . I had tested this on 900PP cars letting the front ride height lower to favor grip. PP + Power together win.
I did the same MAX ride height + MINI front downforce MAXI rear downforce on the Mercedes Sauber . I get the same as the 787 but with a few more grip , turning overtaking easier for late oponents. Laping in race 1:34 high 1:35 low
I'm going to update this car soon with some fews modifications.
Thanks Sir! :)
I tried this on the most Gr. 1 and 2 cars and it works everytime (on Sardegna), but on 787b it works best.
Took some time to handle this setting and stay on track. But if u get used to it, you can go for the records. ;)

Not sure why my ballast is 64, power r 70 compared to your settings to get 799.96pp?

Thanks Sir! :)
I tried this on the most Gr. 1 and 2 cars and it works everytime (on Sardegna), but on 787b it works best.
Took some time to handle this setting and stay on track. But if u get used to it, you can go for the records. ;)
I use this trick at Tokyo 600PP for the NSX , GTR ..... Alpine. But on a grip tendency track like this i didn't even try before. You're right , we need to be bold and curious to discover news things about those cars. I'm more comfortable with the Sauber for the same performance. I'll to publish it later today.

Using KOYAGA Tune Just done 25:20, Ballast 64, power restrictor 70 But nothing special on a single lap. FM 3 Pit 12 Which seems too conservative , wasted my fresh RH. Adding more Ballast & less power restriction Upsets the balance obviously With worst tyrewear But strangely with similar times.
Quick Side note Anybody else Noticed That PD have ruined the FF With update 1.15? I'm getting very inconsistent feedback With my fanatec wheel Unless they have now managed to simulate Cold Pit in /pit out tyres The same as brand new Outlap tyres as they both feel Much lower FF Strength. Which isn't very useful When the next lap has 100% more grip And resistance [Not sure if this is the natural damper Settings] Which wasn't the case before Which emulated a real race better.
Why power restrictor? Do you use an supercharger? My tune is without.

It’s important, that the power/Motor Setting is without power restriction and without supercharger. It won’t work. Just use the original/default power. You need the torque for acceleration in area from 120 to 250 km/h.

Last edited:
Finally!!! The Tsukuba 1h mission golded. I've used the very same setup from Praiano63, but with a power restrictor on 86 to put it under 600PP (178bhp, almost 20bhp less than original setup).

Using no assist (only ABS), wet conditions were tricky as hell, very intense and tough on slippery track conditions. Nailed tire selection, changing from inters to full wets just before heavy rain activity and maintining a couple of laps after full send on soft dry tires until finish line.

IMG_20220601_162405.jpg

Man, that was an intense race!!!

Thanks for the setups. Best regards!!!

Edit: UI seems a little bit awkard showing 5 laps instead of 55.

Last edited:
Man alive this game is driving me crazy It was the front downforce It had reset itself back up to 700! I just have to set the ballast to 53 Now Using the same 500 downforce for the front you have And I've got the powers restricted at 100, deep joy My friend, Testing now.

Finally!!! The Tsukuba 1h mission golded. I've used the very same setup from Praiano63, but with a power restrictor on 86 to put it under 600PP (178bhp, almost 20bhp less than original setup).

Using no assist (only ABS), wet conditions were tricky as hell, very intense and tough on slippery track conditions. Nailed tire selection, changing from inters to full wets just before heavy rain activity and maintining a couple of laps after full send on soft dry tires until finish line.

View attachment 1156334

Man, that was an intense race!!!

Thanks for the setups. Best regards!!!
Oh good to know Thanks for posting I haven't done that one yet

I'm going to buy the Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) 2011 , a few less torque than 908 , i love this car in GTSport.

PS kgfm kg kg/ps
908 Peugeot 603 - 104.0 930 1.542
R18 '11 Audi 584 - 99.1 900 1.541
Praiano, i was able to buy this Audi and i want to say its perfomance and especially fuel consumption wasn't good at all

Good tune to get the most power and top speed. I would like a bit more over steer though!

It’s important, that the power/Motor Setting is without power restriction and without supercharger. It won’t work. Just use the original/default power. You need the torque for acceleration in area from 120 to 250 km/h.
@Koyaga Now we are talking!, thanks 4 ur tune better times plus it keeps u on ur toes controlling 787b on the limit. 1:34:95 best lap, 24:50 Total with spin on old tyres, didn't replace in pits to save time, 24:42 on diff lap total . I'm getting away with FM1 9 laps FM3 6 laps, nice tyre wear.

Attachments

• SHARE_20220601_0444230.jpeg
    SHARE_20220601_0444230.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 149
  • SHARE_20220601_0445580.jpeg
    SHARE_20220601_0445580.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 150
Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
New tune update , i have to say thanks to @Koyaga for the idea. I'd never thought those pro top speed x HP could be so fast on this track that have several turns and need grip too , aparently. It's so fast and regular. 24:21 for the race , 1:35 regular , some1:34 low ...

Important : Shift in the middle of the RPM bar to do the first 8 laps.
No need fresh tires.
View attachment 1156366View attachment 1156367

Gearbox
Top speed 370
Final gear at 4.010
Set each gear.

View attachment 1156368
m4-jpg.1156369
View attachment 1156370View attachment 1156371

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wow, I managed 24:43:166 which is my personal best for sure on WTC800, and I'm a cautious driver :lol:
Nice upgrade to your tune!

Back