PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,836 comments
Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) 2011 is perfect for st croix.
I'll set it another day but you can use doing this.
Maxed
Rear downforce max
front downforce at the half
R hard tires
1 stop lap 4
Gas at 2 and shift half on the rpm bar.
Excelent car there

Hey Praiano
Any chance you could do a setup on the Gr3 Jaguar?
Yes.
Did you just adjust the ratio's or...?
Not for the moment, i 've just used the custom gearbox the way it is.
Hi Praiano!! An update tune for 787B??
Why this ? It's ok at 900PP , for 800PP just need to use the same trick as Mercedes Sauber and Porsche 962 , it work perfectly at Sardagna
And do you plan to tune for sf19?
Thanks!!
No plans. When they will have some interesting event for it , i will do something . Just as the GR1 . No purpose , no motivation.

Last edited:
Gear/Transmission like 962. Did you copy Praiano 962 rear toe in etc or can you just post pictures of your new setup please?
didn't touch transmission at all
it does not affect PP after 1.15 as i can see

Last edited:
Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
Exactly the same settings as Sauber (proportionally) Same time around the race 24:20 , Porsche have a few better braking power it seems , front grip too just a few , perhaps sauber top speed is better ... But they lap the same anyway.
No need fresh tires.
Better gas consumption for the porsche.

View attachment 1156411View attachment 1156412

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.670
Set each gear.
View attachment 1156413View attachment 1156414

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune, very nice! Going to try this tune on the 1 hour Spa race as well.

any tuning for the Volkswagen golf 2014 or polo gti 2014?
Sorry but i almost don't do FF cars. Like a kind of allergy i have . :lol: Just joking. I don't like to drive them and for this reason , i'm not able to feel something to let any FF car faster or with some driving pleasure doing settings.
The only one in my garage is the Autobianchi Abarth , just because this car was my first car when i was 18 years old. A '78 model i've bought second hand in 1 may 1981.:cheers:

Audi R18 TDI '11 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - St Croix

This car is a totally dominant at St Croix. Almost 350kmh , Huge grip , easy to drive .....
You'll finish more than 1 minute ahead easy , race 23:30 cruzing.
1 stop , change tires or not , Gasoline at 2 to 3 , shifting mid of the RPM jauge.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 2.000
Set each gear.
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
aa.jpg
ab.jpg
ac.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Honda Beat '91 - 400PP - Comfort Soft Tires - Human comedy mission race

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

25laps , pit every 7 laps for gas and tires. Lap 2:20 with fresh tires 1 lap , decrease to 2:25 lap 7 at safe racing pace.

I've put manual transmission and no racing brakes or pads , to save some PP. Friends that use Auto trans can use it , Just shift at the limit of RPM.

I know the car is very high over the tarmac , no problem , it's not a ground effect car at all , if somebody don't like the look , just don't look at it , use bumper cam. Or buy a JEEP .:lol::lol::scared:

View attachment 1146313View attachment 1146314

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 100 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.714

View attachment 1146315View attachment 1146316View attachment 1146317

It seems i'm second place at 25 laps with the Honda Beat , and 4th place after others cars between my very fast friends.

View attachment 1146318

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

My car's PP has changed after the update. I need to increase ballast to 150 in order to get 400pp :(

Sorry but i almost don't do FF cars. Like a kind of allergy i have . :lol: Just joking. I don't like to drive them and for this reason , i'm not able to feel something to let any FF car faster or with some driving pleasure doing settings.
The only one in my garage is the Autobianchi Abarth , just because this car was my first car when i was 18 years old. A '78 model i've bought second hand in 1 may 1981.:cheers:
okok i understand you, thanks anyway for the hard work you do every day to make this game still fun to play. instead, for the viper gts 2002 do you have something? it is one of my favorite cars and i would love to drive it in le mans with 700pp

R3V
What's the trick?
you need pretty much the same tune as 800pp Porsche 962, same workaround
front downforce min, rear downforce max
i use bodyheight 75 - 85 for example
and so on

also i had to adjust ballast and power restrictor a bit

Last edited:
My car's PP has changed after the update. I need to increase ballast to 150 in order to get 400pp :(
Only ECU or/and limiter to reach 400PP
okok i understand you, thanks anyway for the hard work you do every day to make this game still fun to play. instead, for the viper gts 2002 do you have something? it is one of my favorite cars and i would love to drive it in le mans with 700pp
I have it already , forgot to list it . I'll check for 700PP racing hard tires
Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
R3V
What's the trick?
Body height front & rear maxi
Natural frequency front max & rear minimum
Downforce front minimum & rear maxi
Set camber to have maximum rotational G number
Set the ECU and / or limiter to fit in 800PP class

This is how Porsche 962 ansd Merc sauber are working at this event

Last edited:
Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 700 PP - Racing Hard - All Track - 1.34
Top 700PP car , excelent drive anywhere , under 4 minutes on Le Mans FM6.
Shift at 6000RPM
For @Superganzo Special Le Mans

Wide body
Rims 18" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Rear diffuser St
Side St
Rear Wing : Custom

r1.jpeg
r2.jpeg
r3.jpeg
r4.jpeg