PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,898 comments
I win a Hellcat charger engine swap ticket , for the Challenger '70.
900HP under the hood , i was thinking it will an only decorative undrivable car ......
But not at all. The car is a beast , at 700PP or maxed , fantastic front grip and steady rear end. A dream.
I had to let the front on the ground and up max the rear. It's a beauty. I'm in love.
I won the same engine! Now quit teasing us and publish that monster!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
YES!!! 🤙🙌🙌
Love that car and have that engine too!
For the thousandth time, THANK YOU!!!

You going to publish the full settings?

Just donated again for making my day 😉
Thanks a lot for your donation. Yes i did and tested 700PP that is perfect for Le Mans , but it would be a real shame to use it only at FM 6 only there.
Full power at 700PP , the car is in the pace of GR3 800PP . It follow the pace , don't overtake nobody. Perhaps maxed , around 750PP with Racing Hard. The problem is the consomption at this level. :scared:
I did a 600PP too , 7:21 on Nordschleife , top 3 time , but the car need more top speed , a bit slow when totally detuned.
I did a race at tokyo too , win with 7:30 .
I'm checking some others options and i'll publish it tomorrow morning.;)
I won the same engine! Now quit teasing us and publish that monster!!!! :lol:
Tomorrow Sing GIF by Kenworthy PAC

Yes , if i remember well , i've first test the 800PP so all upgrades on to reach PP but i didn't mess any settings number.Gearbox is original .
I have to buy a new car to race 600PP tokyo. 100% stock. Only rigidity chassis on. (ECU + Limiter too)
I wouldn’t be able to remember all the details either. You’ve do so many tunes just for GT7. We all really appreciate it and I’ve learned a lot from you.

Dodge Super Bee '70 - 550PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
I needed some extreme settings to tame and turn this car drivable at a fast pace. It work well , can compete with the best 550PP anywhere..

Wide Body

Rims 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing Standard

View attachment 1144013View attachment 1144014

1- set auto speed at the minimum 150kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.135 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1144015View attachment 1144016View attachment 1144017

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hey bro, I just spanked the new Watkins glen 550pp with this build! Thanks for your tunes!!

Escudo Pikes Peak 800PP for Saregna WTC pretty please
Just did power limiter and aero to get 800pp, was really fast on a lap but had to do fuel map 3 and 2 stops as you can't shortshift this car with that massive turbo and uses a lot of fuel.
Was a lot of fun though and laps were 1:34.XXX and under.

You can max the car if you want , the car support easy , but the gas consumption will go up too.
I ran it 700 as a challenge to not using TCS anymore and checking my results. Did the same thing with the Black Series at Sarthe. My lap times are down a bit, but I’ll get the hang of it.

Hey bro, I just spanked the new Watkins glen 550pp with this build! Thanks for your tunes!!
That was a good build, I used it for my first run there. I won, but it wasn’t pretty so I didn’t save results.

EDIT: It was pretty, if by pretty you mean pretty ugly!

Last edited:
I use this car because it was setted with a 800PP configuration. After i've bought a new car 100% stock for 600PP rain event , only ECU and limiter. I didn't test it for 700PP full original weight .
View attachment 1164370
View attachment 1164369
Hi Maestro Praiano! I've read you have said that this AMG black series could be good also for Sardinia 800pp. Can you please show us the setup? From this 700 pp setup I have removed the limitations to ECU and Power but the car can only do 4 LAPS with Fuel Map at 6 in Sardinia. What I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
Hi Maestro Praiano! I've read you have said that this AMG black series could be good also for Sardinia 800pp. Can you please show us the setup? From this 700 pp setup I have removed the limitations to ECU and Power but the car can only do 4 LAPS with Fuel Map at 6 in Sardinia. What I'm doing wrong?
It's not for for Sardinha. Too much tire's waste and gas.
I didn't do any setting for the AMG black series ,like i was saying before , the car is perfect. I just use it for Tokyo rain 100% stock.
First thank you for the awesome tunes that have helped my GT racing a great deal. Second, any chance of a Gr4 Subaru Tune?
No chance for the moment. The Subaru GR4 is always a dominant car , not a lot to improve.

That was a good build, I used it for my first run there. I won, but it wasn’t pretty so I didn’t save results.

EDIT: It was pretty, if by pretty you mean pretty ugly!
I should have mentioned I used nitrous to get it done but it was fun

Back