PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,946 comments
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.39

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side St - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : L536 Aventador SV
For Le Mans use FM4 or 5 , laping 4:02 first lap for 3 laps ok.
Safe car , good overall grip any track.

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg
l4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Depends if you talk BoP or tuned.
BoP depends how much the car suits your driving style, though the Supra Concept currently has the most straight line speed at the cost of a higher tyre wear and fuel consumption - but this also depends on the driver, the track and the event settings.

Tuned: I dont have any clue, the cars PP are vastly different under PP, but I guess those with a natural good handling will gain more performance with more power than the others by making them better at handling.
Ya I totally get that. I’m going to give the 650S a try after work tonight and then try out the Supra.

Praiano, I’ve loved your tunes since GT4. Just started GT7, and needing your tunes as I advance farther.
Q: is there an “order” to manually set the tranny numbers? In the past you’d reset to default, put the final gear at max, top speed to minimum, etc.
Thanks in advance!

C

Mazda 3 '19 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.31

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Excelent pleasant performant car , very good to drive anywhere , from Tsukuba to Nordschleife or Tokyo.

View attachment 1245126View attachment 1245127View attachment 1245128View attachment 1245129

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Is there a reason I can't adjust the front downforce to 0? It seems like the min is 50. I do have all the body mod's installed.

Mazda 3 '19 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.31

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing A

Excelent pleasant performant car , very good to drive anywhere , from Tsukuba to Nordschleife or Tokyo.

View attachment 1245126View attachment 1245127View attachment 1245128View attachment 1245129

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Are most of these builds meant to race on Easy difficulty? I've done both the mazda 3 19' and the GT51 and both can't cut it on normal mode tokyo 600pp race.

Are most of these builds meant to race on Easy difficulty? I've done both the mazda 3 19' and the GT51 and both can't cut it on normal mode tokyo 600pp race.
I haven't tried those tunes but note that the Mazda 3 above is set to 550pp. The Tokyo wet race allows up to 600 so suspect you'll need to add more power.

I haven't tried those tunes but note that the Mazda 3 above is set to 550pp. The Tokyo wet race allows up to 600 so suspect you'll need to add more power.
Id be very surprised if the Mazda 3 can reliably win Tokyo WTC600, in my opinion the base PP is not high enough to provide enough perfomance when tuned to 600PP.
But Tokyo doesnt only consist of WTC 600, so maybe it targets lower event?

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.31

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : L536 Aventador SV
For Le Mans use FM4 or 5 , laping 4:02 first lap for 3 laps ok.
Safe car , good overall grip any track.

View attachment 1249407View attachment 1249408View attachment 1249409View attachment 1249410

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent update. Thanks.

Back