PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,915 comments
Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side ST - Rear A - Wing A

This car support the rear diffuser preserving a decent top speed , a superior grip and super handling with the lighter weight than normal RS.
Not so good for Le Mans due to high consumption even with FM 6. Perfect for technical tracks.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240327114813.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327114836.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327114843.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327114853.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I saw a comment where someone said they hoped Motegi would be added to the next update. I Googled it, saw a straight Oval race, and immediately thought "I hope they don't add that." I find oval race tracks and that style of racing quite boring. The only thing that keeps the non-road course version of Daytona from being a snooze fest for me is the awkward viewpoint in VR and my need to tilt my head to compensate.
Oh, I feel you. I lived as a kid in the South for a time, and was the weirdo because my racing heroes had names like Aryton, Alain, Lauda, and Elio. Real racers had names like Dale, Jimmie, Rusty, and Bobby!

I don't advocate for oval, left hand turn only racing. I never enjoyed Nascar or Indy. I only advocate that a rare species like the 'Bird be kept in its proper environment and treated respectfully. The Superbird (and cousin Daytona Charger) was an oval track, high speed monster way ahead of its time. If it must be run, then it should be run on the ovals so it can showcase its speciality.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide car

This car support the rear diffuser preserving a decent top speed , a superior grip and super handling with the lighter weight than normal RS.
Not so good for Le Mans due to high consumption even with FM 6. Perfect for technical tracks.

View attachment 1340742View attachment 1340743View attachment 1340744View attachment 1340745

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wow! I immensely enjoyed running this tune around the Ring. Just felt perfectly connected to the course. A great car with a fantastic setup @praiano63!

Toyota Supra 3.0 GTTurbo A '88 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.43

Wide car - Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom

Very good balanced 50/50 balanced car , the rear diffuser adding some good grip , Good top speed but still +4:00 minute on Le Mans. Very good car anywhere else like Nordschleife or SPA.....

Gran Turismo® 7_20240327173533.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240327173540.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240327173556.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240327173604.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Not using GT One?
It needs a bit of touch from @praiano63 using default settings with RS it is not braking good ( under LSD i used 5/5/5 :D ) and honestly i didnt had time to use learn the braking points. maybe later after work i could get to try it for more than 5mins :D and the track that i tested it was SPA 24h custom race

It needs a bit of touch from @praiano63 using default settings with RS it is not braking good ( under LSD i used 5/5/5 :D ) and honestly i didnt had time to use learn the braking points. maybe later after work i could get to try it for more than 5mins :D and the track that i tested it was SPA 24h custom race
Agree braking isn’t top-end, but I’d say it’s still good enough. Just braking a slight beat early off the straight on Spa, she still slows down nicely. But I didn’t change any settings except tyres and turbo.

Wide car

View attachment 1340742View attachment 1340743View attachment 1340744View attachment 1340745

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

A beautiful, purist drive. I always smile whenever a new Praiano Porsche tune is published.

Patiently awaiting tunes and verdicts on the 3 new 1.44 cars.

That GT One is lively! Tyres and turbo, she’s good on stock settings. Responsive steering, grunty engine, around 215mph on straights. I’m liking 👍
Responsive? Sorry beg to differ, I found it so understeer for me, it is undrivable without any tune for me, maybe old cars need better treatment on steering input? I took a lap in Nordschliefe and found really struggle to turn the car.

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 800 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.41

Wide body
Rims size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

Front A
Side A
Wing custom

I'm having some problems with the setup for the Ferrari Tributo '19. I bought everything that you bought from the Parts Store & then set everything up with the same settings that you have but for some reason my numbers are different than yours. The PP levels are different & sometimes the trans settings numbers are different. I've attached screen shots of what the setup looks like for me. If you can see where I might have missed something in the setup please let me know why the numbers are different.

garystevens64

Attachments

• Praiano's Setup for Ferrari 1.jpg
    Praiano's Setup for Ferrari 1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Praiano's Setup for Ferrari 2.jpg
    Praiano's Setup for Ferrari 2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Praiano's Setup for Ferrari 3.jpg
    Praiano's Setup for Ferrari 3.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 5
The Urus kinda works as it is, even thou the suspensions are on the soft side, wonder what could be improved with a custom suspension setup

Responsive? Sorry beg to differ, I found it so understeer for me, it is undrivable without any tune for me, maybe old cars need better treatment on steering input? I took a lap in Nordschliefe and found really struggle to turn the car.
Dunno, I thought it was okay, but then I’m no expert. I tried it on the ring. Missed the first few turns, but then, I was going too fast! It felt fine on the straighter sections. Still, I look forward to a tune. It’s nice to have a new and usable car, especially if she’s fast!

I'm having some problems with the setup for the Ferrari Tributo '19. I bought everything that you bought from the Parts Store & then set everything up with the same settings that you have but for some reason my numbers are different than yours. The PP levels are different & sometimes the trans settings numbers are different. I've attached screen shots of what the setup looks like for me. If you can see where I might have missed something in the setup please let me know why the numbers are different.

garystevens64
Hello
Seems you need to install racing crank shaft

That GT One is lively! Tyres and turbo, she’s good on stock settings. Responsive steering, grunty engine, around 215mph on straights. I’m liking 👍
Same observation, if it is not perfect, in fuel card out of 4 with a stop for refueling and a change of tires, no difficulty in winning the 10 lap race of Le Mans in PP 900. ;)

I did a quick test on GT One on new Le Mans race . The original setting is not ok at all. weird acceleration LSD even on racing soft tires , way to much springs that upset the car over any low kerb , understeer ............
Can be a lot better. I'll do a maxed setting later and check the 800PP too. Sardegna and SPA.
Looking forward for SPA setup :)

I saw a comment where someone said they hoped Motegi would be added to the next update. I Googled it, saw a straight Oval race, and immediately thought "I hope they don't add that." I find oval race tracks and that style of racing quite boring. The only thing that keeps the non-road course version of Daytona from being a snooze fest for me is the awkward viewpoint in VR and my need to tilt my head to compensate.
BTW: This is another good example of where VR shines. I doubt many people, from watching racing on TV or playing games like GT, have any real appreciation for how high and steep the banks are at oval tracks, Daytona especially. First time you do Daytona in VR is an eyeopener much like the corkscrew. It totally blew my 11 year old son's mind driving it in VR after doing flat laps. It's a little scary at first.

And yes, the head tilt... I know exactly what you mean! :lol:

I was watching naffantait's new video reviewing the new events and cars that just dropped with 1.44. First event he reviews is the new European ClubmanCup 600 and what do ya know? Valerio Gallo is once again up to no good, driving his car about 100-200pp faster than its supposed rating, as per freakin' usual. That guy needs to be investigated because I'm positive he's cheating!

WTC 900 Le Mans CRB is lost if you have collusion with other cars i just run it but its really fun. i used
Mazda LM VGT(GR1) - 950PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.41 a little bit of ballast add and play with downforce to be around 900 2 pits stops with FM1 ( 3 laps fuel ) between lap 1 and 7 and after 2nd pitspot FM3 for 4 laps. 1st place with 1min gap to 2nd place
Ah well, the dream of it replacing the 30min 700pp le mans for grinding is over. Worse payout, longer time and you actually have to pay attention to keep the CRB active.

Blah.

Ah well, the dream of it replacing the 30min 700pp le mans for grinding is over. Worse payout, longer time and you actually have to pay attention to keep the CRB active.

Blah.
It's still a much needed event that I'm happy to finally have in the game. It's 900pp and earns $400,000 ($600,000 with CRB) for about 35 minutes. Before this, I think the highest payout for a 900pp race was $165,000. Sure, it would have been nice if it had the same reward as the 700pp Le Mans at $550,000, but I'm pleased to finally have an event at 900pp that offers a pretty good reward for the time invested.

I was watching naffantait's new video reviewing the new events and cars that just dropped with 1.44. First event he reviews is the new European ClubmanCup 600 and what do ya know? Valerio Gallo is once again up to no good, driving his car about 100-200pp faster than its supposed rating, as per freakin' usual. That guy needs to be investigated because I'm positive he's cheating!
Gallo is manageable with a 600PP car. Also, he doesn't start in the lead and has trouble overtaking the other cars, so it's easy to catch up to him and overtake him while he's struggling. I did win the race with the Urus.

The American 700 races at Bathurst and HSR also have an opponent like this (Serrano). But the black Corvette in those events is fitted with stock Sport Hard tires, so, while it's really quick on the straights, it can be overtaken quite easily in the corners.

Then again, these ARE "PP No Limit" races. You can bring the Valkyrie if you want, and Gallo doesn't stand a chance. :D

When it comes to cheating cars, I think the regular WTC 600 races have cars like the green Lamborghini, which are clearly over the limit, because there's no way you can build a Huracan under 600 PP with the straightline speed he has.

Last edited:
Back