PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
I spent a good bit of time looking this over and making sure I had everything matched because I am coming in at 690.31 for this one. I even went and got the same livery in case that somehow helped. But it seems like a good problem to have with an extra 9 points to work with. I'm curious where you would look to improve it in that scenario? My initial instinct is to increase the output adjustment.
It's a 1.27 setting , can't match at all.

Mazda LM VGT (Gr11) - 950PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.41
Fit to all GR1 Prototype series races.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231224175324.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231224175332.jpg
gran-turismo%C2%AE-7_20231224175342-jpg.1314214
Gran Turismo® 7_20231224175350.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20231224175342.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20231224175342.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 61
Alpine A110 Group 4 '72- 550 PP - Sport medium Tires - All Track - 1.31

Perfect balance , huge front grip , rear end slide a few but very controlable. Safe car.

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front St Wing custom.

View attachment 1250957View attachment 1250958View attachment 1250959View attachment 1250960
View attachment 1133725

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great tune. Even maxed out. At max, I set top gear to 305 an evenly spaced the rest. At LeMans, it’ll hit 188mph on FM1 and get 3 laps on fuel, too. Thanks.

Christmas is coming day january 8 :gtpflag: , happy like a kid ! :lol: It's around USD 880.00 here in Brasil but i dream about this since a long time. I'll have to eat a lot of beans during some monthes to pay but i say , " :lol: as a little kid " , priceless !
Congrats. Enjoy the grin across your face the first time you spawn inside of a cockpit. If you do the 800pp weekly challenge this week, check out the hovering clouds of BBQ smoke in the fan areas of Nurburgring. It's eerie in VR.

Last edited:
Congrats. Enjoy the grin across your face the first time you spawn inside of a cockpit. If you do the 800pp weekly challenge this week, check out the hovering clouds of BBQ smoke in the fan areas of Nurburgring. It's eerie in VR.
I did a special setting for the Genesis GR3 for this event but i love to use Subaru BRZ or Ford GT LM RC Spec II.

Toyota 2000GT '67 - 460PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace Mission - 1.39

-Wide body

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Wing Custom

Top 3 car for this Alsace mission. On top of that , one of the best driving pleasure for this class. This is very important to have fun driving for an 1 hour race.

View attachment 1299503View attachment 1299504View attachment 1299505View attachment 1299506

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What a pleasure to drive. Saludos!

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 700 PP - Racing Soft - All Track - 1.31
Dominant car due to a PP glitch.
3:55 on Le Mans FM6 with short shifting. Nice drive any track from SPA to Nordschleife....

Wide body ON
Wide offset
Wide tires
Front part B
Rear diffuser A
Wing Custom

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1249939View attachment 1249940View attachment 1249941View attachment 1249942

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

Also works fine without all the aero. I used the stock front and small lip spoiler in the rear, setting the rear at 150. It does understeer more, but not unmanageable. I set the top gear to 345 and evenly spaced the rest. Ballast at 200/50 to get a 50/50 weight distribution. With all upgrades, it’s at 596 hp without the supercharger. At LeMans, it’ll hit 177mph on FM6 and get 2.5 laps on fuel. Thanks.

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41
Dominant car due to a PP glitch. This car lap 2:00 high best lap for me and regular 2:02 low.

Wide body ON
Wide offset
Rims Wide 18"
Front part B
Rear diffuser A
Wing Custom

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1312932View attachment 1312933View attachment 1312934View attachment 1312935

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

First time I went to try this tune on Tokyo I restarted on Lap 1 three times. I was clearly overdriving it at first and also had issues with being spun out by a tap from an opponent. I feel this one separates the men from the boys. But on my 4th attempt of Lap 1, I was finally starting to understand it and pushed on feeling confident for the rest of the race. I was in 1st place around Lap 8 and if anyone managed to pass me on the straight, I could always retake in the whole middle turning parts of the course. But at the end of Lap 10 my back tires were completely red. So I tried to do a quick pit stop after lap 10 but then messed up and selected the Hard Tires instead of the Soft and didn't even get a podium finish. Do you recall having to deal with tire wear or can you do the whole thing in this car with no pit stop?

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15 TC - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -SWAP 1.26
SWAP ENGINE GTR Nismo
Wing B
The car is performant on Nordschleife or any technical track. For the Le Mans it's ok but you'll have to use FM 6 mode for 3 laps , grip is excelent but top speed is just ok. The fact that you have to use a GTR engine turn the car very performant , but the consumtion is still higher than race car engine that in GT have low consumption (I really don't why but it's just one more GT weirdness)

View attachment 1215250View attachment 1215252View attachment 1215253View attachment 1215254

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Also works great with the Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) ’02. I had to set the aero to 70/320, body height to 85/130. Ballast 101/50. I set top gear to 325 and evenly spaced the rest. At LeMans, it’ll hit 198mph on FM1. It gets 3 laps on fuel at FM6. Thanks.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.34

Engine SWAP VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)

Very good top speed , for more grip you can use Racing medium tires , you'll still have a decent speed.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom

View attachment 1261120View attachment 1261121View attachment 1261122View attachment 1261123
View attachment 1169139View attachment 1169140

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Also works great non-swapped. Just changed top gear speed to 295. Thanks.

@praiano63

I also want to say congratulations on the VR2 as it makes the game so amazing but also I write to mainly say a HUGE THANK YOU for your efforts on providing these tunes for us all! I am posting now as a new member, but I’ve followed your GT7 tune thread for almost two years since I got PS5. I have to give you all the credit and praise for me being able to enjoy and compete in this game because without your tunes I would not be as far as I am. Donation for you is on the way my friend - Thank you again so much.

@praiano63

I also want to say congratulations on the VR2 as it makes the game so amazing but also I write to mainly say a HUGE THANK YOU for your efforts on providing these tunes for us all! I am posting now as a new member, but I’ve followed your GT7 tune thread for almost two years since I got PS5. I have to give you all the credit and praise for me being able to enjoy and compete in this game because without your tunes I would not be as far as I am. Donation for you is on the way my friend - Thank you again so much.
PD needs to turn on the HUD for VR before Praiano's headset arrives. Sucks when he figures the optimal shifting point but then the car doesn't even show it in the vehicle. And of course those 10-15 VGT cars with no cockpit view. Despite that, I still choose VR and can't go back. Raced the 2&4 Honda for the first time today and had a blast with it on Nordschleife.

Maestro! I wanted to use this for the weekly challenge race at barcelona but when i put on this tune it was even over 700pp and i couldnt get it down...i think it was 720 or something...how would you say i should get the pp down to 600? i tried messing with the ballast but then once i had the dirst tires on it was a disaster LOL ... Hellllllp
WHOOPS! I quoted the wrong post LOL ... I'm sorry about that...I don't remember what car that was supposed to be either...And i see you had a good holiday :-)

PD needs to turn on the HUD for VR before Praiano's headset arrives. Sucks when he figures the optimal shifting point but then the car doesn't even show it in the vehicle. And of course those 10-15 VGT cars with no cockpit view. Despite that, I still choose VR and can't go back. Raced the 2&4 Honda for the first time today and had a blast with it on Nordschleife.
Yes! There is much opportunity to enhance the in car menu and HUD but even in current format it is an amazing experience. Now I am hoping that they continue to add circuits and cars to GT7 to keep us interested or that other developers release racing games in VR!

First time I went to try this tune on Tokyo I restarted on Lap 1 three times. I was clearly overdriving it at first and also had issues with being spun out by a tap from an opponent. I feel this one separates the men from the boys. But on my 4th attempt of Lap 1, I was finally starting to understand it and pushed on feeling confident for the rest of the race. I was in 1st place around Lap 8 and if anyone managed to pass me on the straight, I could always retake in the whole middle turning parts of the course. But at the end of Lap 10 my back tires were completely red. So I tried to do a quick pit stop after lap 10 but then messed up and selected the Hard Tires instead of the Soft and didn't even get a podium finish. Do you recall having to deal with tire wear or can you do the whole thing in this car with no pit stop?
With this car you have to leave the soft sports tires on, I stop at the end of the 6th lap to refuel and change tires. I win each time with a 1:10 lead. And I am 1st before the end of the 1st lap.

Last edited:
Hi mate, where did you get the information of the unreleased challenges? 😁👍🏻

@praiano63 do you consider doing 5 car tunes for the weekly challenges each week? for example; tomorrow we are going to have a Tesla race and we don't have a tesla tune :)
I did a Tesla setting but never published. The problem is that you can't do 4 laps on Tokyo and there is a very low speed limiter on it. No place or event to use this car.

I did a Tesla setting but never published. The problem is that you can't do 4 laps on Tokyo and there is a very low speed limiter on it. No place or event to use this car.
Hi Praiano is there any chance you could publish it please just incase it helps with this week's challenge 🙏😁

Tesla Model 3 Perf '23 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Track - 1.41

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

Limited to 162 mph 256 kmh so you have to use it for his grip. Goog on Suzuka or any grip track that don't need top speed.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231227172442.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231227172451.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231227172500.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Evening, any insight would be great 👍🏻

Rules: 1990 - 2000 (car age)
Racing softs only
500pp, 600pp and 700pp races
(No engine swaps)
Any ideas/tunes Praiano?

Evening, any insight would be great 👍🏻

Rules: 1990 - 2000 (car age)
Racing softs only
500pp, 600pp and 700pp races
(No engine swaps)
Any ideas/tunes Praiano?
Nissan r32 700PP
mitsubishi gto twin turbo
Jaguar xj220
Subaru 22b
Lambo diablo....
500PP and 600PP can't use Racing soft tires without droping the power a lot so very poor power. 700PP can be ok but also with a low HP
Optimum performance 500PP = sport hard 600pp= Sport hard for fast track as tokyo or medium for grip setting. 700pp = racing hard

Latest Posts

Back