• Thread starter Tijee
  • 126 comments
France
France
Tijee31
GT4 Parity Cup

Every two weeks on Friday @ 22:00 GMT

4611539762.jpg

Want to drive a roaring Mustang, a mighty Vantage, or an agile Evora, on some of the most famous tracks in the world?

The GT4 Parity Cup is for you! :)đź‘Ť

1. Parity Racing

The GT4 Parity Cup is organized by the Parity Racing Club, and will therefore comply with the Parity System. This system intends to create close races, whatever the drivers level:
  • A capped lap time is set before each race, depending on the track.
  • Every competitor must ensure he's not faster than this capped lap time during the race.
  • Any car setup is allowed, but the drivers may need to use the power limiter and/or ballast in order to comply with the capped lap time.
In fact, each driver must do his own BoP depending on the track and capped time.

2. Race day

The GT4 Parity Cup will take place on 8 race days (each Friday night), going as follows:
  • 21:45 GMT - Warm-up
  • 22:00 GMT - Qualifying
  • 22:05 GMT - Race 1
    • 10 minutes
    • Grid start with false start check (order of qualifying time)
    • Time progression x4
    • Tire wear / fuel depletion: Very Fast
  • 22:15 GMT - End of race 1
  • 22:20 GMT - Race 2
    • 30 minutes
    • Rolling start with formation lap (reverse order of race 1 finish)
    • Time progression x2
    • Tire wear / fuel depletion: Fast
    • 1 mandatory pit stop
  • 22:50 GMT - End of race 2

3. Race settings
  • All aids allowed
  • Boost: Off
  • Grip reduction on track edge: Real
  • Slipstream: Real
  • Mechanical damages: Light
  • Real-time weather (fixed one week before the race)

4. Point system

1st - 10 points
2nd - 8 points
3rd - 6 points
4th - 5 points
5th - 4 points
6th - 3 points
7th - 2 points
8th - 1 point
Pole Position - 1 point
Fastest Valid Lap - 1 point​

A driver's best 6 results of the 8 race days will count toward his season points.

5. Penalties

In the PRC championships, rule infringements lead to time penalties. These time penalties are added to the final time of the driver who committed the infringement, and may modify his ranking.
  • Capped time:
At the end of the race, the laps faster than the capped time are recorded. Each of these laps leads to a penalty, which is the difference between the lap time and the capped time. Each penalty is then multiplied by the number of "too-fast" laps.

If a driver beats the capped time during the qualifying, he will keep his position on the grid but the penalty will be applied to the first race.

If a driver beats the capped time because of slipstream, there is no penalty.
  • Unfair driving:
Each driver is expected to race like a gentleman. Every unfair or dangerous move will lead to a time penalty:
- Dive bomb
- Push
- Block in straights
- Cut corners to gain time​

You're all welcome to join. If you're interested, please join the Parity Racing Club and let me know which car and number you'll take!

See you on track! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Cars

aston-martin-thumb.jpg

rpbQI4kGMGNjoui3S4XZ2o0Lvg175P4c1cb4VP2LASqzAfWivjFEPNcUnCCeFjp8jPUAz-3CP2-bzlXlqfV6JOqF9x9itsuB4PhNbfA7elRBV3sfDJGnFDglVBKOK6O6G_2ByMQ
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10

bmw-thumb.jpg

qvzW6l4eGrFhawSk62YUGNP7aJUSaBSShbeYz1fcgX-jWq1PxaOVW5UDqvtBbpzNS4-FDF59Ova-QcEouN2sNU6kym-Wn7jGevyQmX_Ptzzr3OjQYWQAOb_AytmCgawRS5CgtPk
BMW M3 Coupé '07

chevrolet-thumb.jpg

hhQesMvqVoTjMrjwEueBnanD6snvObdtHJ5IB80J7d4qQTTPSvA6KXAcxq-Qqtwode42B9qTMPoUBxi9LT9HsUoUmY2Xk1HOIdmwB-deE26a-NFmJ9p9zaTH-i6NbjOe_tFs_Yo
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

ford-thumb.jpg

hhQesMvqVoTjMrjwEueBnanD6snvObdtHJ5IB80J7d4qQTTPSvA6KXAcxq-Qqtwode42B9qTMPoUBxi9LT9HsUoUmY2Xk1HOIdmwB-deE26a-NFmJ9p9zaTH-i6NbjOe_tFs_Yo
Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13

lotus-thumb.jpg

rpbQI4kGMGNjoui3S4XZ2o0Lvg175P4c1cb4VP2LASqzAfWivjFEPNcUnCCeFjp8jPUAz-3CP2-bzlXlqfV6JOqF9x9itsuB4PhNbfA7elRBV3sfDJGnFDglVBKOK6O6G_2ByMQ
Lotus Evora '09

maserati-thumb.jpg

0rseL6gZgLioHuuNheNFLDt56OY7KWMshAmWVkCjv0zeCFlaFAdhYdS4y2UHtARqy24azDJP3iWW1pGzAhpyJ9vtoMN1wl3Uu2V9GThewrUOAfMsY-5lkfRLdFeDCSrpC3Kg5yA
Maserati GranTurismo S '08

nissan-thumb.jpg

fMyAfuGd_lURHSwEHnL-SMesbIbqAAbijQYdw3loLvQMtM2jGEEse5_7x-pOj-_gK5e-cw2v7c8s47lSnV8cHulIDL-2YhIf6sPvKws_K2eBRFW2YIzvucmUStX5oWX2VjfVX3s
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08

toyota-thumb.jpg

fMyAfuGd_lURHSwEHnL-SMesbIbqAAbijQYdw3loLvQMtM2jGEEse5_7x-pOj-_gK5e-cw2v7c8s47lSnV8cHulIDL-2YhIf6sPvKws_K2eBRFW2YIzvucmUStX5oWX2VjfVX3s
Toyota 86 GT '12

Regulations

Max. 500bhp
Min. 1000kg
Tyres: RH/RM/RS/Inter/Wet
Nitro prohibited
All aero parts required
All aids allowed
Number plate required​

Last edited:
I'm in of course, #42. Dibs on a Toyota (though I'll kit up a Camaro as well.)

Any objections to running the '13 86 instead of the '12? I believe they're identical apart from the former having a tow hook and roll cage. ;)

Currently I'm edging towards sticking with some truly great British engineering...
But which one!? :boggled:

I have time to play with each and see how they fair, the Prodrive boys in Banbury are prepping both cars, so I expect some track action soon. ;)

Shall look forward to this calendar, and hopefully I can wrap up the championship in the touring cars with a couple of strong wins :sly:

Any objections to running the '13 86 instead of the '12? I believe they're identical apart from the former having a tow hook and roll cage. ;)

Yeah it's the same manufacturer with exact same specs, OK for me :)đź‘Ť

Currently I'm edging towards sticking with some truly great British engineering...
But which one!? :boggled:

I have time to play with each and see how they fair, the Prodrive boys in Banbury are prepping both cars, so I expect some track action soon. ;)

I personnally prefer the Vantage. Beautiful car! And in fact Lotus is a Malaysian manufacturer now :P But the Evora should be fun to drive, it's very lightweight (as for all the Lotus cars)!

Shall look forward to this calendar, and hopefully I can wrap up the championship in the touring cars with a couple of strong wins :sly:

He he, you'll have to win some races to steal @amarynceos' first place ;)

Last edited:
I've tried a few cars on Apricot Hill (great test track btw)... What a pleasure to drive RWD again!! These are all very balanced cars (except the Lotus, how the heck to you domesticate that thing?!).

Now I'm hesitating between the Vantage for its look and comfort, the Mustang for its beautiful sound, and the Nissan because it's fun to drive!

Edit: not hesitating that much actually, I love the Vantage :)

Last edited:
Official announcement

The PRC committee has revealed the schedule of this all new GT4 series. Please keep in mind that it is an estimated schedule, it may change during the season.
  • July 17th - Brands Hatch
  • July 31st - Red Bull Ring
  • August 14th - Spa Francorchamps
  • August 28th - NĂĽrburgring GP/F
  • September 11th - Monza
  • September 25th - Bathurst
  • October 9th - Daytona Road Course
  • October 23rd - Fuji Speedway GT
There will be a test session prior to the start of the season, on July 10th (next week). All the contestants are invited to take part! :)đź‘Ť

Edit: Schedule updated with races every two weeks.

Last edited:
Hey @Tijee! I think you remember me from somewhere (GT3 CLUB)! I'm interested in joining this series! I'll take #48, but idk which car I'll take yet.

I will join on one condition: You let me back out from a race depending on if there are GT3 Club matters I have to attend to! ;):P

Hey @Tijee! I think you remember me from somewhere (GT3 CLUB)! I'm interested in joining this series! I'll take #48, but idk which car I'll take yet.

I will join on one condition: You let me back out from a race depending on if there are GT3 Club matters I have to attend to! ;):P

Hi Travis, welcome! Don't worry you can join when you want depending on your schedule. Our races are on Friday nights at 22:00 GMT. All the rules are in the first post.

See you on track! :)đź‘Ť

Has anyone done some testing around Apricot Hill yet? The capped time should be around 1'24 or 1'25, what do you think?

Has anyone done some testing around Apricot Hill yet? The capped time should be around 1'24 or 1'25, what do you think?

Sounds good. I've mislaid most of my notes on what times I ran with several cars last week, but it looks like I managed a 1:23.8 with the Toyota 86 at 400 hp.

I'm still torn between the 86 and the Camaro, guess I'll decide after test day.

BTW, Apricot will probably be harder on the tyres than anywhere else, I ran several tests at other tracks and wear was much less of an issue. Those long sweepers really kill the rubber (or maybe it's just my ham-fisted driving :dopey: .)

Don't forget that the tyre wear setting (and fuel depletion) will be set in order to simulate a 1 hour race!
  • 1st race: 15min, very fast tyre wear
  • 2nd race: 30min, fast tyre wear

Test round announcement

Attention please!​

The test round at Apricot Hill this Friday will have a capped time of 1'24.000.

Please tell me if you're struggling with this time (the sooner the better).

I ran my first test last night, it's been quite hectic last few weeks.
Easily managed to get under the time in the lotus, so had been dialing back the power in that to bring inside cap.
Tried a couple of others two as still not sure what car I wanna run!

The lotus is a real handful, but I have at least managed to tame it round the hill.

I have however decided on my new colour scheme ;)

Test Round Reminder

@aruizb @Ray P 89 @Cu3e @amarynceos @Drex124 @Red_Bull_Pro @hobbsy

2ev886t.jpg

Unleash the beasts!

Gentlemen, tonight we'll have a test round before the launch of the official season.

The room will open around 21:45 GMT for the warm-up. The 5 minutes qualifying session will start at 22:00, followed by two races of 15 and 30 minutes. You will have a few minutes between the two races in case you need to adjust your setup. Don't be late, we'll start on time (if ever you are late, you can still join the second race)!
  • Track: Apricot Hill
  • Capped time: 1'24.000
  • Max. 500bhp
  • Min. 1000kg
  • RH/RM/RS tyres (tyre wear will be very fast / fast)
  • All available aero parts required
  • Number plate required
  • All aids allowed
  • Do not cut corners and avoid contact

See you guys on track! :gtpflag:

@Tijee one thing you have not clarified... As far as I can see, which direction is the Hill running?

I have assumed it is normal or forward direction!

Latest Posts

Back