Pre 1990 classic car race pics ...........lets see em please - minis, Bugs Astons Mercs Fiats etc etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bazool
  • 172 comments
  • 64,384 views
Messages
593
United Kingdom
south of the border
too start things rolling.................

1655050707798.png
 
Alsace – Dorf_.jpeg


From an incredibly fun challenge ...
 
Excellent you could add photos on request also of shots on the A112 Abarth in Lingotto a couple of shots there with historic Italian cars, there also the 595, the classic Fiat 500 that can make an excellent variant. At the moment the only thing I can do is take shots from GT Sport. Sorry but you could not combine the whole GTS-GT7.I really love historical cars in various genres .... road and track.I have always thought that GT7 has a good numerous base of classic cars that have marked the history of motoring, there are several rarities (in reference to the 112 Abarth of the 1985) others are of the previous GTs. I ask if through feedback it is possible to make a nice very full-bodied tread on the historic cars, replicas etc. etc.
 
Last edited:
The season has now ended, but we intend to run Mazda's MX5 Mk1 for the next season.
Check MX-5 Cup by 5Club - Season 2 if you're interested! The more, the merrier!




Full album here:
 
Isn't there already a photos subsection of the website for this kinda content...?
 
Ambitious cops (Aston design - wimbo1993)


1658743825609.png


1658743847878.png


1658743868869.png


1658743897679.png


1658743952252.png
 
Last edited:
Back