*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
Yes thanks to these traitors.net
Going to be hypocritical to my self but,
"The purpose was to hopefully spark interest into the drag community again and hopefully more teams would pop up... To be honest the only drag team out there is TDS and then the rest. So hopefully this will put a spark back into it." if you can't respect a choice to make things more competitive then please continue to go on your way.

Wow mwnh couldn't believe I made it to the final with you in that friendly Shelby S1 battle. It was 1 -1 lol Hope you enjoyed it like I did unfortunately had to give you yoyr hat back in the 3rd race. The only S1 that pull mine was nats. But I still need a better tune.

Yo bro, your boy MadSkills was talking trash that I guess ghost and he put audio to hold the ghost and he still got tree. This is one thing I love about cocky ppl. Lol. :P We know we need luck for the battle but don't wish us too much. Lol:lol:

Yo bro, your boy MadSkills was talking trash that I guess ghost and he put audio to hold the ghost and he still got tree. This is one thing I love about cocky ppl. Lol. :P We know we need luck for the battle but don't wish us too much. Lol:lol:
U talk trash apex was there I got picture of wat u said to me. I just said hold ghost u start calling me name s an then I send u message saying o wasnt talking trash u say suck my and they see it nice try danny and I still got treed how many time tho or how many times were u treed

U talk trash apex was there I got picture of wat u said to me. I just said hold ghost u start calling me name s an then I send u message saying o wasnt talking trash u say suck my and they see it nice try danny
I did said that, I back it up. You racist piece of :censored:I'm not Mexican. So you don't need to be racist, I also got a pic of your racist comments. Nice member precision racist Team:tup:
You do know you got Latinos in your team...

Can you all please shut up with the childish debacle. Take it to PM's.

I literally walk into the drag racing forum after about 4 or 5 months and the situation has not changed.

One more time. TAKE IT TO PM'S. This is a team thread, not an arbiter for arguing.

I got mad because I can't stand racist people. That's all.
U were mad before I even said anything now u u feel stupid I got your message s nice try danny every one talk trash to u lol and yea I'm soo racist right why u call apex a d rider and tell me suck u got pic of nothing now u got pics after I do but whatever ever let your racing do the talking

U were mad before I even said anything now u u feel stupid I got your message s nice try danny every one talk trash to u lol and yea I'm soo racist right why u call apex a d rider and tell me suck u got pic of nothing now u got pics after I do but whatever ever let your racing do the talking
OK you really want me to post the pic?

10492506_10150565620979945_9046379125781997620_n.jpg

This **** is going to far!.. All yall need to sit back and look at how yall are coming off. Everyone in 3 of the main teams talkin bs.

Grow up. Its old see the same bs between the same people.
Take it to PM!

Ill buy the first person(a premo accnt), thats actually says something useful for this section not this childish bs.

If there is a trash talking problem on Precision, we will fix it. But I don't think so.

This is all the same ****. I'm starting to get tired of it.

Can you all please shut up with the childish debacle. Take it to PM's.

I literally walk into the drag racing forum after about 4 or 5 months and the situation has not changed.

One more time. TAKE IT TO PM'S. This is a team thread, not an arbiter for arguing.
They've tried, but they're too full of them selves, welcome back for now.

I'm sure he'd understand what's going on and present a ban to any further antagonists and also delete posts. Hopefully we can have this happen to come to a clean thread.

An antagonist (from Greek ἀνταγωνιστής - antagonistēs , "opponent, competitor, enemy, rival", from anti- "against" + agonizesthai "to contend for a prize,")[1] is a character, group of characters, or institution that represents the opposition against which theprotagonist or protagonists must contend. In other words, an antagonist is a person or a group of people who oppose the main character(s)

SUP ARCTIC -__-

Back