Predjudice 8 ps3

• Thread starter Hereward
  • 5 comments
Hereward
Herewward
just spent half an hour typeing in a reviewof this game.......website ate it.....
so short version..... £10 buy it, watch this.

will try to cover main points..............single player campaighn mode, 32 player online modes, full lobby system, join and invite friends, full voice coms. Ranking system with many weapons unlocks and upgrades.

Multiplayer is very akin to halo as are the graphics, but with added turret stratergy elements, think tower defence. Servers are lag free and you can host your own ranked matches or private games, eve LAN is available! Theres also some co-op missions and bots can be used in any online game mode with 3 dificulty settings.

For £10 on PSN this is an excellent FPS and at the price shouldn't be missed, unfortunatly there is no demo which I think would have enticed more to buy. Large comunity with plenty of DLC all of which is free if you buy the game over the next few games.

I saw your status and I got it. I'm still on the tutorial. Impulse buy :). I started it on hard by accident and stuck with it. Have not tried the online yet. So far it reminds me of Tribes 2 but with practical maps and weapons.

Leave it on hard, single player is a bit too easy on easy, as it where! Some of the set pieces are prety good on single player and I particularly like the area defence and sniper suport levels. The main bulk of the game though is multiplayer. you can play through the online maps on your own with the aid of bots if you just want to get the hang of it, Shout up if you see me on it or better yet simply select join friends and jump in, the'll be a couple of us, same to anyone else on my friends list.👍

For me the online aspects are what really makes this game stand out, there's alot of different ways to aproach the game and I'm just starting to get to grips with the loadouts. and the deployables. The maps as yet are still mostly unknown, I do know some key areas but there prety vast and learning where everything is will take some time. On some of the maps you have areas which have huge cliffs next to key points, bit of a snipers paradise! One in particular actualy has a lift so you can get a tank or mech down from the top safely.
Was on one of the ice maps yesterday on a skirmish game, on these games each team has a permament base which is locked so it can't be captured, to win (obtain a team xp of 1000 points) it really comes down to doing the range of sub missions. To this end we ac tualy managed to cut off access to the map to the enemy by basicly baracading them in there base using towers and the highground in the center of the map.

Tried a few of the co-op missions as well, again they work really well, basicly human players on one team bots on the other, with the bots set to medium they give you a good run for your money, the AI actualy works really well and you can see them using quite advanced tactics in the way they launch co-ordinated attacks even going for your AA guns to oped the area up to dropship attack.

Back