WAMY5 Messages 137 Messages WAMY5 Feb 6, 2011 #1 Hey guys, I heard their will be A Premium Car Update......Is it true?
U Unidos (Banned) Messages 392 Feb 6, 2011 #2 WAMY5 Hey guys, I heard their will be A Premium Car Update......Is it true? Click to expand... Nobody knows for sure, only PD does.
WAMY5 Hey guys, I heard their will be A Premium Car Update......Is it true? Click to expand... Nobody knows for sure, only PD does.
WAMY5 Messages 137 Messages WAMY5 Feb 7, 2011 #4 Cant wait to go in the cockpit view on my BIG RAM!!!!!
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Feb 7, 2011 #5 WAMY5 Cant wait to go in the cockpit view on my BIG RAM!!!!! Click to expand... Hahaha... I would love the cockpit view on the Sauber C9
WAMY5 Cant wait to go in the cockpit view on my BIG RAM!!!!! Click to expand... Hahaha... I would love the cockpit view on the Sauber C9
boredgunner Messages 917 Messages Strickand Feb 7, 2011 #6 We need one. All of the standard cars look subpar compared to other modern racing games.
Spagetti69 Is not my real name. Premium Messages 10,403 Messages GTP_Spag69 Messages spagetti69 Feb 7, 2011 #7 WAMY5 Hey guys, I heard their will be A Premium Car Update......Is it true? Click to expand... Who told you that.
WAMY5 Hey guys, I heard their will be A Premium Car Update......Is it true? Click to expand... Who told you that.
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Feb 7, 2011 #8 Spagetti69 Who told you that. Click to expand... Little bird from Japan
D00msday Messages 492 Florida, U.S. Messages JojoOfTeDoomsday Feb 7, 2011 #9 A similar thread was just made earlier this week. As I posted there; According to this, PD has plans to do so.
A similar thread was just made earlier this week. As I posted there; According to this, PD has plans to do so.
P P781S Messages 21 Messages P781S Feb 7, 2011 #10 I saw you guys talking about C9's and thought that, is only me that wants the Bettle Premium?