Prize cars - All same color, different shades?

WeinerSchnitzel

(Banned)
Messages
1,179
Messages
GTP_W-Schnitzel
All of the prize cars I've gotten so far(8 or 9), except for the Vitz and the Focus and the Daihatsu, are all gray or white. What the hell is up with this? I want some interesting paint chips. :p
 
I won a Sunburst Yellow Eunos Roadster (also the first car I bought), but all my other prize cars are a shade of white
 
Mostly blacks and silvers here too. My FT-86 was a pale green, sort of olive green like though. Kind of boring but unique none the less.
 
I've won cars in loads of different colours, I think it's just luck of the draw. If anything I've probably won more blue cars than any other colours but I've won some grey cars, a red FT-86, a yellow Yaris and a green car (can't remember which).
 
Stop moaning they are different colours of white and gray. Old Toilet seat white, new toilet seat white, Pearl toilet seat white, Pearlish toilet seat white, metallic white, white etc. Good to have a choice :P
 
Supercars aside, most car colours really are that boring. It's realistic.
 
I got my vayron in a ugly green color... looked like womit
 
Too bad you don't get the FT-86's color. I got mine in simple, ol' Blue. lol

But, yeah, I've gotten a lot of whites and greys. I'm not worried about it, though.
 
Well it's unfortunatly not the '60s/'70s so "high impact" colors have died out. Now every car is the same, plastic, ungly and white/silver.
 
Old Toilet seat white, new toilet seat white, Pearl toilet seat white, Pearlish toilet seat white, metallic white, white etc. Good to have a choice :P

I daren't ask if you won one with a stripe...
 
I've had orange, yellow, red, black, grey. Weird that there are so many people just getting shades of a color though.

MYSTERY
 
I've had a healthy mix of colors on mine so far, but I'm only level 9 on A-Spec so I don't have a ton of prize cars yet.
 
Another silly question... but is it in anway linked to the colour you can choose for your PSN account on the XMB desktop? Just a thought...
 
Another silly question... but is it in anway linked to the colour you can choose for your PSN account on the XMB desktop? Just a thought...

Mine is set to brown... As yet, no brown cars for me.
 
Back