PRODIGY DRIFT | Officially Out of Business | The Brotherhood of Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how active we are :P

Sorry guys but I am just not getting rid of anything that is keeping me busy at the time. For me to be in a rowing team requires tons of compromise and time. I have practice from 2:20 to 6:30 every day except sundays. Crew rowing is a sport that just gets you to push your self past your limits so whenever you get home no matter what, you are always tired and your entire body hurts. I do still love this team but its getting hard for me to try to keep it up all alone. I need you guys to step up a little and schedule practice/meets/sessions. Thats why its a team, people work together here. :)👍
You should've been said that xD

DriftShiro

Sorry guys but I am just not getting rid of anything that is keeping me busy at the time. For me to be in a rowing team requires tons of compromise and time. I have practice from 2:20 to 6:30 every day except sundays. Crew rowing is a sport that just gets you to push your self past your limits so whenever you get home no matter what, you are always tired and your entire body hurts. I do still love this team but its getting hard for me to try to keep it up all alone. I need you guys to step up a little and schedule practice/meets/sessions. Thats why its a team, people work together here. :)👍

Now you pick the time to say something.

Then quit the rowing team :sly:

Btw heres my newest edits :)

8507648303_b7bd5c1dba_c.jpg

8507650681_38749b65f1_c.jpg

have a nice few tandems with Shiro today at Indy in PUSH's lobby, keeping up with his angle was fun and challenging. :cheers:
Haha it was fun I was really aloppy though , sorry for that. I was laughing my balls out when Push (I think) reacted to my entry. :lol: Fun time; I will see you soon :)
Then quit the rowing team :sly:

Btw heres my newest edits :)

8507648303_b7bd5c1dba_c.jpg

8507650681_38749b65f1_c.jpg
its not that easy -_-. I have the potential to get a schoolarship pretty easily with this soooo..no. I am staying in it.
Nice btw. Looks baws; what do you use for edits?

---------------
New onboard video. I know you can't see s:censored: beacause of thr camara angle. Sorry :(. It was a really quick video. I was tunning so I made some pretty bad mistakes. -_-"

He uses GIMP i think, I use GIMP, I had a few like that. I guess ill get back into it.

its not that easy -_-. I have the potential to get a schoolarship pretty easily with this soooo..no. I am staying in it.
Nice btw. Looks baws; what do you use for edits?

Haha it was a joke, I know you love them paddles:P

He uses GIMP i think, I use GIMP, I had a few like that. I guess ill get back into it.

Yes I use Gimp :)

So does this mean you can give allyn your password shiro. Here on GTP so that he can mabey update our OP?

Then question while one of the mods are here. Can it be modded without having to start a new thread? Because we have already had to do that in the past and would rather not like to do it again. So is there some way around the rules that we could do it. Cause like shiro said he has more important things going for him and just doesn't have the time for it. We don't blame him for this but would like to have are OP updated. So that we can stay professional and up with the other teams here on GTP.

In a nice way Mr.Slip could you show me in the AUP where it says it can't be performed. Because I have read it several times and mabey I read it differantly than you do. So clarafy it to me. So I understand why it would be a problem and you could do so in a private message so we do not disrupt the thread anymore.

3/5/13- Allen message me I have news about the OP. Slip had a talk with me and he has told me how we can change it without having to make a new thread or using Shiro's account.

Last edited:
Then question while one of the mods are here. Can it be modded without having to start a new thread? Because we have already had to do that in the past and would rather not like to do it again. So is there some way around the rules that we could do it. Cause like shiro said he has more important things going for him and just doesn't have the time for it. We don't blame him for this but would like to have are OP updated. So that we can stay professional and up with the other teams here on GTP.

In a nice way Mr.Slip could you show me in the AUP where it says it can't be performed. Because I have read it several times and mabey I read it differantly than you do. So clarafy it to me. So I understand why it would be a problem and you could do so in a private message so we do not disrupt the thread anymore.

3/5/13- Allen message me I have news about the OP. Slip had a talk with me and he has told me how we can change it without having to make a new thread or using Shiro's account.
To stay proffesional, funny. Staying active has nothing to do with the OP. Or is it that all of the suddenth you and others are going to start being active? You guys are actually gonna assist to team meeting and join team rooms? If so I am gonna do the Op right away.

Me Teooo and allyn are the only active ones and SR would jump on from now and then we'll never come back unless we recruit people and stop crapping around

I've been trying to recruit people, no one I invite is really interested in joining. And once in a while? I'm on almost everyday with Teo. lol

Okay sorry SR lol but if its just gonna stay like this I'm just gonna take it upon myself and do what I have to do to bring prodigy back

I tried inviting people I know and are what we need that aren't on teams or in a team that is going downhill. I'm not into opening up a recruiting lobby and doing tryouts. If anything you do it and the best 3 or 4 people that you like can try out with me after?

somerandomNinja
I tried inviting people I know and are what we need that aren't on teams or in a team that is going downhill. I'm not into opening up a recruiting lobby and doing tryouts. If anything you do it and the best 3 or 4 people that you like can try out with me after?

Yeah we can do that.

Well Hibino has been pretty active lately. In fact im in a lobby with him right now. And i think if SR just beat Yurei up when he sees him walking on the street, he will be more active aswell :)

lol He got promoted at his job and is working full time and going to school full time. He just turned 21 recently so we've been partying it up, he also got a new S13 and swapped his RB over and got it running.

Well guys, it's been a fun ride, but I think I'm done with teams for now, I may tryout to comeback later. But I still wanna drift with you guys. Take care

Sorry guys but today I made up my mind and Prodigy is not the same as it used to be. Ever since Bishop left, the team has dropped in a no end fall...I quit Prodigy. I would love to see you guys around, you are all my homo friends but I just don't aee the team working. If any of you are up to keep Prodigy up its cool, if you guys don't want to create another thread thats alright, Ford had that talk with slip that should help.

It was a mad fun time with you guys. I learned tons of stuff and will always consider you all not as a team but as my family. :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back