PRODIGY DRIFT | Officially Out of Business | The Brotherhood of Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, it's been a fun ride, but I think I'm done with teams for now, I may tryout to comeback later. But I still wanna drift with you guys. Take care

Sorry guys but today I made up my mind and Prodigy is not the same as it used to be. Ever since Bishop left, the team has dropped in a no end fall...I quit Prodigy. I would love to see you guys around, you are all my homo friends but I just don't aee the team working. If any of you are up to keep Prodigy up its cool, if you guys don't want to create another thread thats alright, Ford had that talk with slip that should help.

It was a mad fun time with you guys. I learned tons of stuff and will always consider you all not as a team but as my family. :guilty:

Damn you guys, totally breaked my good mood :guilty:

Well it is still me teoo SR yurei and vulcan.

yee Im not going anywhere:) dont forget Machiman:tup:

Last edited:
So what do you want to do Torreto? It's really up to me and you if we're gonna keep this team alive or just retire Prodigy altogether.

Yes it is Allyn. Should be ready real soon. ;)

DCC2D9CD-A7A4-45F9-81CA-A27EAB7A6B0A-7597-00000634C48E2023_zpse71222cc.jpg

A6ED9393-B937-467F-8017-3AD3A9A18C72-7597-00000634D011FFEE_zpsa005fca5.jpg

54D36B90-1F67-4475-8F4D-66482359A1FA-7597-00000634D98EAD55_zpsf520c985.jpg

somerandomNinja
So what do you want to do Torreto? It's really up to me and you if we're gonna keep this team alive or just retire Prodigy altogether.

When do you wanna get on? I'll throw up a tryout room.

Well I must say that I am not pleased with you guys who are quiting. But you got to do what you got to do. If you no longer feel like a family then so be it. I guess now is a good time to say this as well I just got my high school deploma and have finished my trade school and will be returning soon to an empty team swell. As for PRODIGY I'm an OG and I will not be giving up on something that has taught me so much about drifting in gran turismo 5. So to Eric and everyone else that has posted about Prodigy dieing off don't count us out yet. If dale has taught me anything from when he quited it's that you don't leave your hommies hanging no offence Dale. So to all that have quited good luck and we as Prodigy hope to still slide with you even if you have chosen a differant path.

Phew, nothing blew up. Apparently, I cut the right wire.

Thread surgery successful. somerandomNinja, OP has now been transferred.

Yes it is Allyn. Should be ready real soon. ;)

DCC2D9CD-A7A4-45F9-81CA-A27EAB7A6B0A-7597-00000634C48E2023_zpse71222cc.jpg

A6ED9393-B937-467F-8017-3AD3A9A18C72-7597-00000634D011FFEE_zpsa005fca5.jpg

54D36B90-1F67-4475-8F4D-66482359A1FA-7597-00000634D98EAD55_zpsf520c985.jpg
Are you coming back to Orlando for XDC??????? Would be cool to see you around again.
Well I must say that I am not pleased with you guys who are quiting. But you got to do what you got to do. If you no longer feel like a family then so be it. I guess now is a good time to say this as well I just got my high school deploma and have finished my trade school and will be returning soon to an empty team swell. As for PRODIGY I'm an OG and I will not be giving up on something that has taught me so much about drifting in gran turismo 5. So to Eric and everyone else that has posted about Prodigy dieing off don't count us out yet. If dale has taught me anything from when he quited it's that you don't leave your hommies hanging no offence Dale. So to all that have quited good luck and we as Prodigy hope to still slide with you even if you have chosen a differant path.
I know you guys are a pain on the arse and you guys wont let the team die just like that. With you attitude, and Sr´s dedication Prodigy has high hopes. Hopelly you guys can get it running again.

Thanks slip for the thread transition :dopey:

Lol I like how he assumes I'm quiting because the team isn't in the best of shape. And even if I was I derserve a peaceful leave considering I was the first person prodigy ever recruited...

Haha its cool, i didn't quit I'm down to drift with prodigy whenever. I just didn't like some people on prodigy and how bishop dealt with things while i was there and other reasons. But i had a pretty good idea of where the team was heading so i left. Im surprised some of you stayed as long as you did. But i like to drift not run teams and i was trying to get into more stuff, comps and videos and what not then i ended up with a different job and i couldn't play as much. But could you imagine where prodigy would be if i was still leader? When i joined RSM i kinda felt bad for leaving like that but after being on RSM for a while i think i made the right choice , awesome group of guys i learned alot since i joined up with them and if you guys plan on keeping prodigy going i suggest looking at some of the other teams that been around for a while and learn from them on what keeps them going. Theres nothing stopping prodigy from being a popular and well respected team just gotta put a little work into it. Just something to think about and don't get me wrong prodigy is an awesome group of guys too.

Last edited:
Are you coming back to Orlando for XDC??????? Would be cool to see you around again.
Yeah, I'll be there for XDC and SWD pro-am this year.
Lol I like how he assumes I'm quiting because the team isn't in the best of shape. And even if I was I derserve a peaceful leave considering I was the first person prodigy ever recruited...
You'll forever be gay. Nothing you do will change that! lol
Haha its cool, i didn't quit I'm down to drift with prodigy whenever. I just didn't like some people on prodigy and how bishop dealt with things while i was there and other reasons. But i had a pretty good idea of where the team was heading so i left. Im surprised some of you stayed as long as you did. But i like to drift not run teams and i was trying to get into more stuff, comps and videos and what not then i ended up with a different job and i couldn't play as much. But could you imagine where prodigy would be if i was still leader? When i joined RSM i kinda felt bad for leaving like that but after being on RSM for a while i think i made the right choice , awesome group of guys i learned alot since i joined up with them and if you guys plan on keeping prodigy going i suggest looking at some of the other teams that been around for a while and learn from them on what keeps them going. Theres nothing stopping prodigy from being a popular and well respected team just gotta put a little work into it. Just something to think about and don't get me wrong prodigy is an awesome group of guys too.

Thank you for the wise words. I don't know if you remember back when Bishop put me in charge and I tried keeping the team alive hosting events and stuff, usually was a failure because like 15 of the 20 members went AWOL after the last OHQ battle. I've just been getting on and drifting like any other person would do on a team or not, same goes for the few of us that are still on Prodigy. We always join the same rooms and have a bromance drift session together, even if its just 1 or 2 of us.

I've been trying to recruit people that are long time friends of ours and are familiar in the cummunity, but are team less or in a team but may be interested in joining us and no one has said yes. I'm not comfortable with hosting recruiting lobbies and getting random strangers that need to learn our discipline. You already know how that went with AM3 for example.

somerandomNinja
I've been trying to recruit people that are long time friends of ours and are familiar in the cummunity, but are team less or in a team but may be interested in joining us and no one has said yes. I'm not comfortable with hosting recruiting lobbies and getting random strangers that need to learn our discipline. You already know how that went with AM3 for example.

I'm fine with hosting a room but will you be in the room with me? I forgot to put one up today because I got side tracked but I will be hosting one for sure today or tonight.

I'm fine with hosting a room but will you be in the room with me? I forgot to put one up today because I got side tracked but I will be hosting one for sure today or tonight.

Yeah I'll be in the room with you and who ever else wants to join. You can pick your guys and if you get a good feeling about any of the recruits, I'll try them out in my lounge or something.

Also, just updated the OP with proper spelling and grammar(sorry Shiro lol). And made some changes overall. Hope you guys like it for now. Thank you Slip!👍

Edit: Just remembered I'm going to have a busy weekend so I may not make on 'till late in the night. Spending tomorrow and Saturday on my friend's 1uz ae86, wiring up the megasquirt, tuning, and making a linkage for his bike itb's. Sunday is a big USDC event and I'm pit crew as well, then after that I'm dropping the 4age into my ae86...

Last edited:
DriftToretto

I was going to join prodigy a while back but I couldn't get in contact with Shirk half the time. But its all good I enjoy drifting with all of you. Hope you guys get some good recruits. Best of luck

Well guys, it's been a fun ride, but I think I'm done with teams for now, I may tryout to comeback later. But I still wanna drift with you guys. Take care

Assume your quiting allen bro this post looks pretty clear to me as to what you ment do not rip my post in a negetive way when you posted this^. So if your not quiting why post something like this or are you just confused.

If you where the first recruted then you would be considered an OG an OG doesn't quit the team allen we stick with it to the bitter end. Yeah I can't be there because of school but you know what I still try to contribute.

Assume your quiting allen bro this post looks pretty clear to me as to what you ment do not rip my post in a negetive way when you posted this^. So if your not quiting why post something like this or are you just confused.

If you where the first recruted then you would be considered an OG an OG doesn't quit the team allen we stick with it to the bitter end. Yeah I can't be there because of school but you know what I still try to contribute.
Lets make this clear; Bishop, made you OG... Bishop left. Bishop left, Prodigy died, I kinda rebirth it, i changed the team.( the way we run it ).. therefore, you are not an Og. Have a nice day, period.

Last edited:
I was going to join prodigy a while back but I couldn't get in contact with Shirk half the time. But its all good I enjoy drifting with all of you. Hope you guys get some good recruits. Best of luck
Thanks man, sorry about what happened and good luck on RSM.

Lets him do what he wants, he has the freedom to choose. I know he's not really going to quit. lol
Lets make this clear; Bishop, made you OG... Bishop left. Bishop left, Prodigy died, I kinda rebirth it, i changed the team.( the way we run it ).. therefore, you are not an Og. Have a nice day, period.
I don't understand what your trying to prove. He's saying if your an original member of the first crew that Bishop set up, that you shouldn't quit. That has nothing to do with your rebirth attempt? lol

Shiro nice job on showing us how belittled you really are lol. Your a quiter too bro first OHQ and now Prodigy I guess it was only a matter of time. But also a good time cause taking over after bishop I'd say you did a swell job look at where we are now. If it were not for Ninja and Torreto we would be screwed even further. But it's ok we will be strong again soon and you will just have to watch from the bench.

On another note OP looks great Ninja keep up the good work!

Howdy y'all it's the drunken prodigy here sorry I haven't been on in a bit but it's cause of work. I am working 21 days and 7 days off so when I am at home I will jump on for sure. Hope all is going well with the team. I cant wait for some drunk drifting when I am at home next. Later bros stay drunk and keep er sideways.

Gabby i went to florida this weekend to try and find you and rape you but no luck :(

1z9nj4.jpg

Im on the right by the way.

Howdy y'all it's the drunken prodigy here sorry I haven't been on in a bit but it's cause of work. I am working 21 days and 7 days off so when I am at home I will jump on for sure. Hope all is going well with the team. I cant wait for some drunk drifting when I am at home next. Later bros stay drunk and keep er sideways.
lol 7 days of drunk drifting. We should have a drinking game out of GT5. A shot every time someone spins out! lol
Gabby i went to florida this weekend to try and find you and rape you but no luck :(

1z9nj4.jpg

Im on the right by the way.
Gotta go farther south bro!

Dang, I'm down for the drinking idea now that i'm on the wheel! Lets see how long I could last doing that! :P

Anyways, whats up guys! It was good to drift with Teoo yesterday and he was nice enough to copy me his s14. I have a better feel for the wheel now but still struggling. I've been down and out with drifting, but i'm not giving up. Im sad that Al and Shiro left :( and I do nott plan on following. Soon as i get this wheel consistent, I'll be out there with you guys! Feel free to join my lonely lobbys if you guys want to help me out and give me some pointers. If i'm on, it will be late night and weekends.

PD for life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back