Prodigy Drift Team

• Thread starter prodigy34
  • 207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordya is german and lives in Germany, but she has an american flag.. ISLYDWAYZI is in no way American (I don't think), and has an American flag..

Nyordia is from belgium, lives in belgium and has the american flag because she is in an american team and needs the american servers for a better connection or something like that.

ISLYDWAYZI lives in Ottawa, Japan but is originally from USA or Canada I think.

Yes but you have to have an address of that country in order to get that. Its not something you can choose to have it say.

spank_ur_mom
Yes but you have to have an address of that country in order to get that. Its not something you can choose to have it say.

I met a guy who lives here in USA, he had an american account and european and japanese account

I may be wrong, but me and Nao were in a lobby a few weeks ago and I THINK he told me he's from California.

Well he could still be from california but having a Japanese aunt, my cousins first language is not english. And they were born in California

yeah... nao is from cali...... he just made his acc flag japanese so it can combine with the OSAKA theme.... in all his other accs he has a USA flag

Not necessarily, his native country could still be Japan, maybe he moved to the States recently? Anyways, I don't think we should bash someone just cuz their English isn't perfect. But the way he acted after the loss...that's a different story.

1 I was having a decent conversation with you friend that I believe didnt involve you. Or how do they say it in little kid talk?

This is an A & B conversation to C your way out of it, before D&E F you up G. :lol::lol:

Good video editing btw, But i would like to see more tighter corner drifts?

Dude, Ford, we gotta get the rest of the crew to join GTP...I don't know why they don't have accounts already! lol

All you guys dont know were im from you this julious an learn to spell.also allyn who saying i cant spell.sir.hope you read all the rulz on gtplanet.i sure.i have. i dont even fight on gtplanet.i respect.this.people.shiro who are you to say were im from.also allyn again who are you to call. me twelve i sure your fellings would be heart if icalled you 10 years old.

n another thing im HIROSHIMA JAPAN BE H QUITE> AN LEaVE ME ALONE>IK YOU WANNA COME BACK BUT DANGSHUT UP> DONT EVEN THING.

AN IM FWORD 23!!!!!!
IN STOP ASKING ME TO JOIN YOUR FREAKING TEAM FOR YOU MAKE ME MAD.

IN U THIS GOT PRESSED/AKA THIS PUT YOU IN CHECK LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!! CRAP.

OK

THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:
Well, thanks for the clear up Nao. And hopefully you read above that we have dropped this subject. I hope you will, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back