Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,401 comments
  • 277,081 views
I really have to wonder why this guy is doubling up on his pain?

The Swift was the slowest qualifier on the grid & was hopelessly off the pace in its class.
Unless there is a change in the regulations he knows about that we don't know about, he's a glutton for punishment :odd:

@05XR8 if you're a tweeter, can you ask the guy? I'd love to know.
I was going to ask him why not the new turbo. He's responded to me yesterday about the 25year anniversary of a Swift winning its class. I'll ask.
 

SpacedustDaddy :lol:

Besides the reason Michael gave, the new Swift Turbo would definitely be in a different class & that brings a whole new group of competitors.
 
SpacedustDaddy :lol:

Besides the reason Michael gave, the new Swift Turbo would definitely be in a different class & that brings a whole new group of competitors.
Ode to my favorite cartoon family of all time( I use the title of the song as my greeting in GTSport :D ). Wait for the name he calls out. ;)


If he was to get one, I'd like to see how quick it is. The road car isn't leagues quicker than the previous model.
 
Some images I took today at Spa in the corner Bruxelles during the first round of the Porsche Carrera Cup Benelux.

Still have to go through all of my WEC images...

33883183018_d3e1d0d9d8_z.jpg


46970923384_1c0f5c843a_z.jpg


46970922184_7a72682832_z.jpg


46843737185_b5a2d4b1bc_z.jpg


46843736545_5df77ed17c_z.jpg


46970918084_51a0994ff3_z.jpg


46843735915_484cd11063_z.jpg


46970916314_0014fb5073_z.jpg


46843735295_6d2866f385_z.jpg


46970914624_2008ecbf9f_z.jpg


46843734645_20d0ffffcd_z.jpg
 
There's something about that odd picture from above, I love it. Odd being in composition to the others.
Great as always.
 
There's something about that odd picture from above, I love it. Odd being in composition to the others.
Great as always.
Cheers man!
 
Yeah, the TCR finish was pretty good all things considered. IMSA's class split everytime there's a restart definitely helped the show, with the GT4 cars serving as mobile chicanes in the wet.
 
So much awesome TCR racing recently, easy to forget GT4 is a thing
 
So much awesome TCR racing recently, easy to forget GT4 is a thing

Just caught up on those two races yesterday. Nice to see the Camaro back on the grid.
 
Real shame the Camaro and Mustang get no love in Europe.
 
Real shame the Camaro and Mustang get no love in Europe.

There's 3 Mustangs in British GT and a Camaro in the Blancpain European series, but yeah, it's mostly Alpines, M4s, AMGs and McLarens over the pond.
 

Watching the European series. I do get a kick out of how small the Alpines are compared to the other cars on the grid. The Camaro and BMW's especially make them look minuscule. :lol:
 
Last edited:



Good job on the Camaro team for getting a solid result and actually avoiding any penalties this time around. Bummer on the Alpine getting a flat at the end there.
 
Saw Race 1 and caught the last 7 minutes of race 2. Crazy.

Shame I can't replicate the races in GTS.
 
Saw Race 1 and caught the last 7 minutes of race 2. Crazy.

Shame I can't replicate the races in GTS.
Besides not having this circuit, technically you could. ;)
 
I actually shortened my Gr.4 car list to only the Manufacturers in the European Series. Though I did make an A110 replica(similar spec as the Cayman GT4). Goes pretty good with BOP On.
 
I actually shortened my Gr.4 car list to only the Manufacturers in the European Series. Though I did make an A110 replica(similar spec as the Cayman GT4). Goes pretty good with BOP On.
Just made one with about 350hp, ~2650lbs and took it for some laps around Monza and was right in the mix with my other Gr4 times. Setup I was using had some serious lift off oversteer though so could go quicker. But it's nice to play around with.
 
Just made one with about 350hp, ~2650lbs and took it for some laps around Monza and was right in the mix with my other Gr4 times. Setup I was using had some serious lift off oversteer though so could go quicker. But it's nice to play around with.
Just needs a little bit of downforce. Camaro and Maserati do pretty good as well.
 
Game over for me. I've got TCR Australia. The Mazda TCR is being built and now this is confirmed. Don't need any other race cars in my life. :)

Has the Mazda TCR been confirmed?

While I'm still not the biggest fan of the Supra's styling. It does look pretty damn good in race car trim. Hopefully there's a couple on the European Series grid next year. Should look cool next to the little Alpines.
 
Has the Mazda TCR been confirmed?

While I'm still not the biggest fan of the Supra's styling. It does look pretty damn good in race car trim. Hopefully there's a couple on the European Series grid next year. Should look cool next to the little Alpines.
Not officially. Mazda Motorsports are handling it. I have every confidence they'll get it done. ;)

BOP will indeed be interesting,s as the stock engine has gobs of torque. I'm expecting the A90 in Super Taikyu as well.
 
Back