Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,869 comments
Well, well, well. I feel like it's a bit late to the party but we'll see.

https://media.lotuscars.com/en/news...ina-with-british-built-evora-gt4-concept.html
giphy.gif

2 more days to the Bathurst 6H

Friday 08:20 - Practice 1
Friday 13:35 - Practice 2
Saturday 08:20 - Practice 3
Saturday 14:35 - Qualifying Bottom 50%
Saturday 15:10 - Qualifying Top 50%
Sunday 11:30 - Race

All times Australian Eastern (UTC+10)

TV COVERAGE (Australia):

If you're in Australia, the event will be shown live on TV, on Fox Sports 506, with coverage starting 11:15am Australian Eastern Time.

Australian audiences can then stream the race via Kayo.

The streaming application is currently available to try for free on a 14-day trial

To try two weeks for free, go to www.kayosports.com.au.

Two-hours of highlights of the Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour will air on SBS Speedweek (on SBS One and SBS HD) at 1pm on Sunday 5 May 2019 (check your local guides).

LIVE STREAMING:

For our international viewers, the Hi-Tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour race will be streamed live and free via www.bathurst6hour.com.au/live from 7:50am AET (UTC+10), including support categories.

I read a Mustang GT joined the 2019 Production Car series, but there isn't one in the 6h entry list. Would be interesting to see if it could keep up with the M3/M4s.

Edit: Found it. Jeez, February?

Last edited:

Jamie's competing full-time in the upcoming W Series, but she'll also make appearances in the VLN Endurance Championship, as well as fulfilling other duties for Aston Martin.

They're also entering two Vantage GT4s into this year's Nürburgring 24hrs. Chadwick, Ross Gunn, Alex Brundle and Peter Cate will drive in the SP10 class, whilst the sister car is in the SP8T class with Darren Turner, Chris Harris, Chris Goodwin and Christian Gebhardt.

Bit of drama for the Sherrin M4 during towards the end of the second practice session. The gearbox decided it didn't want to work anymore. Very lucky that it happened today and during the race or qualifying.

Jamie's competing full-time in the upcoming W Series, but she'll also make appearances in the VLN Endurance Championship, as well as fulfilling other duties for Aston Martin.

They're also entering two Vantage GT4s into this year's Nürburgring 24hrs. Chadwick, Ross Gunn, Alex Brundle and Peter Cate will drive in the SP10 class, whilst the sister car is in the SP8T class with Darren Turner, Chris Harris, Chris Goodwin and Christian Gebhardt.

This is awesome!

It looks like it's the BMW's then everyone else. The M4's are basically GT4 cars aren't they? But there's been a lot of attrition in the first hour.

With the amount of money Sherrin put in the M4, pretty much is one without the aero and slicks.

Edit: Aw, the ITR...

Last edited:
So unless they strike trouble. How much is the Lynton/Leahey BMW going to win by? :lol: :crazy: Disappointing that it's pretty much a one horse race.

Got this race going on the laptop hooked up to the tv & watching Super Formula on Youtube on the desktop PC. That's about as close as I get to multi-tasking.

I love the idea of this race but every year it seems to be the same story. 1-2 cars, usually BMW, leaving everyone else in their dust.
It was the same story when the Evos raced. I think they need to limit the M3/4 to exhaust and durable hoses, belts, etc. and suspension only. 300hp Evos and STIs are no match. The A45 is fast, but it's no handling machine. I don't know if even an RC F or Q60 could keep up.

Latest Posts

Back