Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
After you posted that I looked up time attack Lancer evos...it looks kinda like it too but still those rear fogs haven't seen a lancer with those at least that size but maybe I missed it.

http://s762.photobucket.com/user/go2spacebucket/media/YOKOHAMA/SVA Imports Evo/sva_imports_evo_to_represent_uk_at_wtac_2015_-_3.jpg.html

It's a different wing on that image, but the fog lights are there above the diffuser. I have seen the same car in other images with a larger flatter wing as well.

Considering how much time SMS and Project CARS spent around Time Attack the past 2 years, and the fact that the image immediately made me think Brands Hatch..... well...... to me, it just made sense in a warped mentality kind of way.....

Is that a TT or Super Taikyu R34?
images

I'm going with time attack because only one of the front aero bits on this.

If my guess on the "mystery car" is correct, then your assumption of Time Attack is a good one as well. It would make sense that they include more than one Time Attack car.

XXI
After cleaning the picture up a bit, I think it's looking like an Opel Astra DTM.

View attachment 636684

Nope nope nope....... Looking even MORE like this to me now......

SVA-copy.jpg

Taillights are the right shape, the wing fits, the fog markers are there..... it's all lining up for me..... Right up to the point where they tell me on Monday that I was wrong...... LOL

They really got us with this pic lol but it probably is a time attack evo which is perfect to go against the skyline they just showed us.

The official Twitter account stated they will reveal the answer tomorrow (Monday). Guess we will just have to wait and see.....

Latest Posts

Back