Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
I'm sure that a confirmation from SMS will suffice.

That was exactly what we were waiting for.... for SMS to tell us which one it really was.....

@jake2013guy looks like I was right all along...... nope.... not gloating..... LOL

EDIT: In all fairness, I first said XJR-9, then waffled as we saw more details about how the Castrol XJR-9 evolved into the XJR-12 over time.... I got to a point where I was no longer certain myself which one it really was.

That was exactly what we were waiting for.... for SMS to tell us which one it really was.....

@jake2013guy looks like I was right all along...... nope.... not gloating..... LOL

EDIT: In all fairness, I first said XJR-9, then waffled as we saw more details about how the Castrol XJR-9 evolved into the XJR-12 over time.... I got to a point where I was no longer certain myself which one it really was.
I knew it was the XJR-9 from the start...

Man,how the mighty have fallen, this used to be the crown jewel in gt 4 and now it's here in project cars 2,seriously they lost it on the car selection front,soundwise,dynamic weather on all 60 circuits??
project cars 2 wins the race imo, as far as i'm concerned they get my support money day 1,as for gt sport out of nostalgia i'll buy it from the budget bin.
Sponsorship with a watch brand,a concept car which nobody cares for,no porsche,the beta having seen many people stream it while playing,am i the only one that finds it underwhelming??
And the sounds,i don't believe they are placeholders,considering the sound guy from forza been at pd since 2015 april,begs the question what have they been seriously doing during 3 years of development???

Last edited:

What have we here?

EDIT: First guess is some sort of drift car. Unfortunately not quite a fan of those.

That looks a lot like a Mercedes C Class. The W202 from the mid 90s actually. That wing though, it's quite taller than the DTM version. And those fog lights...

The more I look the more I lean towards the opel astra dtm the only thing that throws me off is those rear fogs lol. Even the C-elyesse doesn't seem to have rear fogs.

I am convinced it is a Mitsubishi Lancer.......... Guess we will have to wait and see......

EDIT: A very specific Lancer BTW....... specifically a WTAC car.....

Last edited:
I am convinced it is a Mitsubishi Lancer.......... Guess we will have to wait and see......

EDIT: A very specific Lancer BTW....... specifically a WTAC car.....
After you posted that I looked up time attack Lancer evos...it looks kinda like it too but still those rear fogs haven't seen a lancer with those at least that size but maybe I missed it.

Back