Project CARS 2 COUNTDOWN

• Thread starter crowhop
  • 1,811 comments
Day 0 - we made it....
I hope we see us all together somewhere on the tracks! :cheers: :gtpflag:

0.jpg

Big thank you to @crowhop for these "challange" it makes my waiting time much nicer !

Last edited:
Since we are now down to a mere matter of hours before we are all too busy driving to check this thread, I will post my 0 days remaining images now.

Once again, these are from my personal work taken at the 2016 IWSC weekend at Mosport. Without further ado, I bring you everyone's favorite 0, and a car that is sorely missed on the grid (@IanBell and @The_American please bring us this car.! (Oh, and the track :D ) ).

View attachment 674247 View attachment 674248 View attachment 674249 View attachment 674250 View attachment 674251 View attachment 674252

Bonus points to you if you can name the owner of the helmet in the last image (it shouldn't be too hard).
Katherine Legge?

I did think of posting pictures of two of my favourite drivers - Dave MacDonald and Mark Donoghue who both started their careers with the number 0 or 00, but instead here's a few shots taken in paddocks or pits in recent years. My copy of the game hasn't arrived yet, but fingers crossed for today! PS thanks to @crowhop for a great thread which I've enjoyed with my breakfast each day.

Car 0 2.jpg
Car 0 3.jpg
Car 0 1.jpg

Back