Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
*DLC tease*

I wonder if the helmets are giving away the order of the packs. The third one is clearly old and Gulf colored. That hints at either the Porsche pack (917k) or Classic LM (more likely). The red one can easily be Ferrari. The Fun Pack would be first since it sounds like it lacks prestige of the other three. That would make #2 the Porsche pack?

I wonder if the helmets are giving away the order of the packs. The third one is clearly old and Gulf colored. That hints at either the Porsche pack (917k) or Classic LM (more likely). The red one can easily be Ferrari. The Fun Pack would be first since it sounds like it lacks prestige of the other three. That would make #2 the Porsche pack?
Martini Porsche? That sounds reasonable.

Also your order matches the order in the previous PS store screenshot:D

Last edited:
The Fun Pack would be first since it sounds like it lacks prestige of the other three.

It looks like Sebastien Loeb's RX helmet. So the DS3 RX must be in this pack.

CgRPJ-6WwAIZAzo.jpg

It looks like Sebastien Loeb's RX helmet. So the DS3 RX must be in this pack.

CgRPJ-6WwAIZAzo.jpg
The complication there is that Loeb isn't a Citroen driver in rallycross (aside from the X Games in LA but I'm sure that was an older DS3 than teased). Could be almost anything with the cars he has driven.

If you have a peek into the GUI folder on PC, there seem to be a few possible upcoming cars:
- Audi S1 Eks
- Audi Sport Quattro S1
- Ford Bronco RTR
- Porsche 961
- Porsche 991 RSR
- Porsche Carrera GT

Though they can be a bit unreliable, there is a file named Audi TT in pCARS 1 but it is used on the Audi R8

If you have a peek into the GUI folder on PC, there seem to be a few possible upcoming cars:
- Audi S1 Eks
- Audi Sport Quattro S1
- Ford Bronco RTR
- Porsche 961
- Porsche 991 RSR
- Porsche Carrera GT

Though they can be a bit unreliable, there is a file named Audi TT in pCARS 1 but it is used on the Audi R8
Screenshots?

Plus, it would be the 911 RSR.

Screenshots of the files here:

I have a feeling that 911 might be a typo. The only thing I can find on it is a Gulf Racing website you can't actually load and Porsche have used the 991 for forever.

I'm interested whether the Carrera GT is the GT3 Cup or the actual road car. I'm expecting the road car.

Looks like the 917k is staying elusive again. Why is that car so hard to get in games lol. I hope forza 7 will have it in a dlc for once.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Anyone have a spare code for the Japanese dlc pack. I left my pre order for too late and unfortunately did not receive the DLC.
Any help would be appreciated.

I pre-ordered a boxed standard edition on Amazon UK. Do I get the Japanese car pack? There's nothing in box as far as I can see.

Meanwhile outside Italia... people go to

Would you mind if I disagreed with you?

If you do, then I wont' write that I do... oh wait :D :D :D :D
Totally understand as it's personal preference:cheers:
IMO according to the file name it could be more likely that it's gonna be the last generation since now it's called 911 RSR (991) after the latest one was introduced and the file name is 991 RSR

Looks like we are getting 6 tracks instead of 4.

Capture.png
So Pack 1 will be RX themed. But I am stumped to the circuits. Hopefully a tarmac circuit and maybe another RX circuit. Hopefully some more classic RX vehicles.

Porsche pack as pack 2 makes sense with the Martini livery on the helmet. That beautiful gulf livery for the classic pack, and the Ferrari pack with the '5' on the helmet may be a hint to a Vettel Formula 1 car incoming... maybe

Totally understand as it's personal preference:cheers:
IMO according to the file name it could be more likely that it's gonna be the last generation since now it's called 911 RSR (991) after the latest one was introduced and the file name is 991 RSR

I was just teasing mate. Don't ask me to choose between Porsche and Lamborghini (italian) :)

- Audi S1 Eks
- Audi Sport Quattro S1
- Ford Bronco RTR
- Porsche 961
- Porsche 991 RSR
- Porsche Carrera GT

Well...

The Porsche 961 would be great GTO class addition.

1986_Porsche_961-6-1024.jpg

After so much bugs and unfinished product they should give to us 5 more exp. packs for free

It's the least buggy release we've had since GTR2 12 years ago but massively more complex as a title. We've collated all of the user bugs from all forums (as we always do). We could add nothing more to the game from here on in and it's still 'finished'.

Regardless, we're hard at work on all reported issues. Many are fixed already and will be out in a patch very soon.

Edit: To put it in context we have 5 strong issues and about 20 minors that we've bugged and fixed/or are working on. With NFS we had over 50 day 1. pCARS similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the least buggy release we've had since GTR2 12 years ago but massively more complex as a title. We've collated all of the user bugs from all forums (as we always do). We could add nothing more to the game from here on in and it's still 'finished'.

Regardless, we're hard at work on all reported issues. Many are fixed already and will be out in a patch very soon.

Edit: To put it in context we have 5 strong issues and about 20 minors that we've bugged and fixed/or are working on. With NFS we had over 50 day 1. pCARS similar.
Got a question about ABS and TC on GT1 cars. In PC1 none of the GT1 cars had ABS or TC while in PC2 Porsche, Mclaren have ABS and Mercedes has ABS and TC. Why is that change happening?

I didn"t mean to offend you, i like it very much and i believe it will be fixed.
One more question.... Is it posibble in Time trials to be classified like a race do. It is not possible to compare for ex. Formula rookie with Formula A...???

Back