Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
Jake is correct - we haven't been told anything more than anyone else. There have been occasional snippets that some of us have seen along the way, but nothing concrete, and I consider the bits of those that I'm aware of as still under NDA.

But it´s a bit weird, isn´t it?

Because i thought you guys were testing this content... so only the seven drivers and WMD are testing DLC content?

Not to mention the 2 accidentally leaked cars! Oh and the <snip> which is very likely on the way.

The game isn't even out yet but I am already thinking about DLC. Dear oh dear.
:embarrassed:

But it´s a bit weird, isn´t it?

Because i thought you guys were testing this content... so only the seven drivers and WMD are testing DLC content?

We have been testing the first two sets of DLC cars already - the Motorsport and Japanese packs. We haven't seen anything else.

I wasn't in WMD1 so I don't know for sure what the process was then, but I seem to recall that pCARS1 DLC was mostly new to the WMD crew as well as everyone else, with the caveat that there was a lot more info in the public domain generally than there is this time.

Interesting.
Untitled.png

I think it was mentioned before on Instagram by PCars that we would see a DLC road-map near launch. Ian said here that DLC teasing would start a little while after launch.

Just please give me late 1990s BTCC and the 2016 Toyota TS050. Anything else is a bonus.

Who knows what kind of cars will be introduced in the four DLC packs (32 cars in all, as eight per pack, plus one track for a total of four DLC tracks)...we'll just have to wait and see. At least one is classic Le Mans...

I'm guessing it's the info on post release availability of the Season Pass. Right now it's still not available as a stand alone product. We know it's coming, but so far no info. My bet is this will give us that info.

With all the other pre-order complications to think about I didn't even consider that the season pass wouldn't be available to buy at launch (especially since it has the already-done Motorsports pack in with it), surely it will be? :confused:

Finally.

I was very curious about this, so maybe Namco let them show some of it for us.

Would be fun if the tease only shows Citroen DS3, Ferrari Challenge, Interlagos and Classic Le Mans. :lol:
That's fine, the Citroen dealer opens the possibility of a Citroen Touring car. ;)

hmmm well well well.... I found this at Japaense PS Store.
It says they are going to release 4 DLCs by Autumn 2018 :embarrassed:
I wonder what the "Fun Pack" is going to be :lol:

So the secret is finally revealed!

Probably they will spill the beans now.

Interesting packs, i´m guessing the lack of LMP cars will be corrected soon, with the Le Mans pack.

I also wonder what they have imagined with the Fun Pack...

So the secret is finally revealed!

Probably they will spill the beans now.

Interesting packs, i´m guessing the lack of LMP cars will be corrected soon, with the Le Mans pack.

I also wonder what they have imagined with the Fun Pack...

The Porsche Pack had me thinking the 919 might be in there......

911 RSR GTE

917k, 959... i mean, lots of great cars to be included on their list.

Now we know there will be a bump in count in Porsche and Ferrari... if they are really themed, then which tracks make sense for each manufacturer?

I thought about that, it´s a great track...

As for Porsche, i really can´t think of one that isn´t already in it.

hmmm well well well.... I found this at Japaense PS Store.
It says they are going to release 4 DLCs by Autumn 2018 :embarrassed:
I wonder what the "Fun Pack" is going to be :lol:

So, 'Le Mans Icons' will be that classic Le Mans experience that Ian Bell talked about earlier this week...but Fun Pack? Hmm... Who knows...

And there's going to be a Ferrari expansion...but the Porsche Pack???

Bring us the 911 RSR and the 919 please!!!

Latest Posts

Back