Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
I like it but the dlc cover looks strange. Completly different design than fun pack and Porsche pack.
And i thought somebody added some fakr app to ms store, but probably i am wrong. I hope we will get more cars in this dlc :)

Probably wrong? You are wrong! Stop being so cynical

Probably wrong? You are wrong! Stop being so cynical

Wut? I think I am being misunderstood. Chill out man. Its only a game.

What i mean is that every dlc had strict cover graphic design:

One car slashed by color filter etc.

attachment.php

This one doesn't fit:
And it looks like amateurs job.

Now you understand what i mean?

It is strange for me, because it is on official Microsoft Store website, but it looks like completely fake. If somebody would post it on different site (not official) it would be definitely called fake. Maybe it is only a placeholder. We should see.

Yes, that does look out of place. But like you said, the image might just be a placeholder.
What's throwing me off is that the images we see before any info is given also have a car number, not just livery on those helmets. For example, the no. 3 and the Martini colours from the Porsche DLC match the no. 3 917K. But the no. 4 combined with a Gulf livery? All I could come up with was a 2001 R8, which we already have.
I was pretty sure about a GT40 MKII until I noticed that the numbers don't match.

Ugh, I might be reading way too much into this, procrastinating because I should be doing my taxes...

Yes, that does look out of place. But like you said, the image might just be a placeholder.
What's throwing me off is that the images we see before any info is given also have a car number, not just livery on those helmets. For example, the no. 3 and the Martini colours from the Porsche DLC match the no. 3 917K. But the no. 4 combined with a Gulf livery? All I could come up with was a 2001 R8, which we already have.
I was pretty sure about a GT40 MKII until I noticed that the numbers don't match.

Ugh, I might be reading way too much into this, procrastinating because I should be doing my taxes...

Expansion Pack 3???

HALF LIFE 3 Confirmed!

Yeah. We are analyzing a bit too much, because there is big hype for each PC2 DLC. :)
I wonder. If we are going to get 2 Ferraris in this DLC pack, we have got 488 Challenge as free update, so what will be in Ferrari Pack? There is a lot of room for some new models.

I have 3 questions.

Are the 2016 spec LMP1 cars in their own class?

What class is the 961 in?

What class is the 924 in?

My only gripe is the other 917 and the two Ferrari 512s are in the same class even though they are different setups. So now doing a race with that class will have a mix of low and high downforce versions. Is that something with any basis in reality whatsoever so my brain can feel better?

I have 3 questions.

Are the 2016 spec LMP1 cars in their own class?

What class is the 961 in?

What class is the 924 in?
I guess the 961 will be in the GTO class
The others hard to say important thing is this video seems to be a leak since it's not from the bandai,sms or project cars yt channel and at least the PCars instagram account didn't post anything related to it

According to this post on the pCARS forum,

2016 LMP1 cars are in a separate class
961 is in GTO
924 is in Group 4
Group 4?I actually like that since that class seems to be dead which is a shame because the M1 is fun to drive.And the new LMP1s in a separate class is fine for me you still can do multiclass sessions to have a big field off LMP1s

Group 4?I actually like that since that class seems to be dead which is a shame because the M1 is fun to drive
That's not official yet, bear in mind, it's what somebody has posted, based on seeing a video from somebody who has already unlocked the DLC. I don't have any reason to doubt that post though.

At least the M1 will something else to go against, but I did kind of enjoy it being alone because in real life the M1 was in one-make races. Conflicting emotions!

Tr
At least the M1 will something else to go against, but I did kind of enjoy it being alone because in real life the M1 was in one-make races. Conflicting emotions!
That's kinda correct some M1s actually raced at le mans and other championships I think there was even a turbocharged group 5 version

Porsche 961 is in GTO. 924 GTP is in Group 4.

Lmp1 2016 are in a separate class. Man I really wanted them to be mixed in with the 2014 ones. I know it should not be but there is too many mareks and rwds!!

I hope one day we get the 2014 Porsche 919 hybrid to fill up the 2014 class.

According to this post on the pCARS forum,

2016 LMP1 cars are in a separate class
961 is in GTO
924 is in Group 4
Great. Happy with the top decision especially.

If you want to run one make, just set it to one-make.

Porsche 961 is in GTO. 924 GTP is in Group 4.

Lmp1 2016 are in a separate class. Man I really wanted them to be mixed in with the 2014 ones. I know it should not be but there is too many mareks and rwds!!

I hope one day we get the 2014 Porsche 919 hybrid to fill up the 2014 class.
Probably for balancing reasons

Hope to see this rothmans and pink pig retro liveries porsche is running at this years le mans in the pack too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180604-181604~01.png
    Screenshot_20180604-181604~01.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 30
Hope to see this rothmans and pink pig retro liveries porsche is running at this years le mans in the pack too
That would be quite the pull since we the public just found out about them. Depends how close they are with Porsche

That would be quite the pull since we the public just found out about them. Depends how close they are with Porsche

Would they allow a 2018 livery on a 2017 version of the car though. I’m not sure how iffy manufacturers are with this sort of thing but it’s just a thought.

But the car already exists. How often do they add real world liveries in an update? What they've added are all ESports related right?

Back