Project CARS 2 DLC Thread

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,070 comments
My only gripe is the other 917 and the two Ferrari 512s are in the same class even though they are different setups. So now doing a race with that class will have a mix of low and high downforce versions. Is that something with any basis in reality whatsoever so my brain can feel better?

Le Mans 1970 and 1971, I think some long tailed Ferrari 512S may have been used elsewhere as well, Spa and Monza perhaps. But the 917LHs I think were only used at Le Mans

Correct me if I'm wrong though

In Lemans 1971 you had the Porsche 917K, 917LH along with the Ferrari 512M racing each other.

I think the 512S also raced but I dont think its the Coda Lunga one but the standard 512S.

I know the quality is terrible and the music sucks i didn't made it.You can see all cars and classes they are in.We where right about both porsches and the new LMPs being in a separate class

As of 9:50pm CST, the DLC is not available in US PS Store. But I do see it available in UK PS Store. Hopefully US PSN will be updated tomorrow. I was really hoping to check out Le Mans DLC as Assetto Corsa on my PC is now unplayable after Windows update.

I got the Season Pass on PS4 and downloaded the Porsche Legends car pack. This only added the circuit and 2 more cars. Do I have to unlock the rest (ex. 1971 Porsche 917K Is no where to be found!)??

Once I downloaded the latest LeMans pack a couple more porsches showed up but still no 917K!

Thank you

The 917K is in the Porsche Pack not the Le Mans pack

Wait what I reread it now I'm confused

I got the Season Pass on PS4 and downloaded the Porsche Legends car pack. This only added the circuit and 2 more cars. Do I have to unlock the rest (ex. 1971 Porsche 917K Is no where to be found!)??

Once I downloaded the latest LeMans pack a couple more porsches showed up but still no 917K!

Thank you
You need to go through the PlayStation store for the individual DLC packs, there should be 3 (Fun, Porsche, Le Mans) which show up at £0 once you've bought the season pass, they don't download automatically.

I'm really happy with this dlc so far. The LMP1 2016 cars are just a pleasure to drive. Having to activate the boost manually feels awesome. Picking up energy while breaking, then decide when and how to unleash it - that is really something. I'm a bit worried about the R18 in Le Mans aero, though. It seems to be several seconds faster then the Porsche and the Toyota at Le Mans... no equal competition, i'm affraid...

So with the Le Mans Pack pretty much officially out now.

We know the Ferrari Pack is coming in September and who knows?, We might be lucky enough to have the odd free car chucked at us between then.

What of course we don't yet know is if we can expect more beyond September.. Obviously September Will officially mark 1 whole year since the Games release (22nd if I remember).

Personally I hope this is like Season 1 for this game and maybe Season 2 will be announced over the next 12 months.

I see no reason to rush into PC3, and I would prefer it didn't do a Forza and feel the need to release a new game every year.

Obviously I'm just speculating and we will know 3 months from now.

Road car S class

Ssc ultimate aero tt
Hennessy venom gt
Koenigsegg one:1
Koenigsegg regera
Bugatti chiron
Porsche dauer 962 LM
Mercedes Benz project one
Aston Martin valkyrie
Lotec C1000
Lotec Sirus

Thank you

Ok, found all cars on Private Testing! Good!

However, they are NOT available for Custom Race. Is this normal?

Thx!

They said Sao Paulo would come to the game. Season 2? Sounds great to me, there is no other big racing sim coming out on consoles in the next 12 months.

patiently waiting for the ferrari dlc and the FXX-K :)
cookie-monster-waiting.gif

They said Sao Paulo would come to the game. Season 2? Sounds great to me, there is no other big racing sim coming out on consoles in the next 12 months.

I cant wait for GTR3 to come out and compare it with its cousin aka Project Cars 2.

Where the hell is GTR3 anyway?

I hope that between now and September we here something about Season 2. I really want some more ovals in this car and some more cars which like to turn left.

They didn't say they will only that they were intending to add it into the game, we haven't had any news that confirms they successfully managed to secure liscensing to have the track

Last edited:
You need to go through the PlayStation store for the individual DLC packs, there should be 3 (Fun, Porsche, Le Mans) which show up at £0 once you've bought the season pass, they don't download automatically.

Thx for replying. I did download all packs from the PS store. Interesting I can find all cars on Practice but cannot use the cars on custom race. Is that a bug or is supposed to be that way?

Thx for replying. I did download all packs from the PS store. Interesting I can find all cars on Practice but cannot use the cars on custom race. Is that a bug or is supposed to be that way?
In the custom race setup, check if you have a Motorsport Preset active. Depending on which preset is on the game will pre-filter the eligble cars and tracks. Turning off any preset should give you access to all the content.

I hope that between now and September we here something about Season 2. I really want some more ovals in this car and some more cars which like to turn left.

I didn´t catch all the comments in this thread, sorry, but is a second season with dlc likely? Or is SMS just concentrating on PC3?

In the custom race setup, check if you have a Motorsport Preset active. Depending on which preset is on the game will pre-filter the eligble cars and tracks. Turning off any preset should give you access to all the content.

Thank you very much! That was the problem. Didn’t realize it was ON, turned the Motorsport Preset as you suggested and all cars are now there!

Thx again Raf

hopefully we get bugatti dodge koenigsegg subaru and more models in PCGO

I don't think you will get new manufacturers added until there is a PC3 - DLC is normally from existing, in game, manufacturers.

Personally if SMS do add more manufacturers, I would go with Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Lola as I think those would have the most potential to strengthen existing classes within the game.

Back