Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,199 comments
I think FIA WEC is a strong contender, they have all car licence to cover that and would only need to get a few more tracks. It kicked off at Silverstone yesterday so that would be no coincidence. It would be a major boost to sales for sms as endurance is so popular with sim and motor sports enthusiasts. It would also mean FIA WEC gain some popularity. It may seem late to do this but they can really show how much hype the game is already getting and of course demonstrate the gamended to them. Still plenty of time b4 late 2017.
So, Mexico City, Shanghai and Bahrain confirmed!

While we're speculating, has anybody here noticed that the day referred to as "today" was, from today's standpoint, yesterday? It does raise a few questions, to be honest.

The Andy Tudor tweet would suggest something of a bigger impact than a circuit judging by the 'MASSIVE' in my opinion.

It would be more the announcement of a series licence, for example FIA WEC, or the massive means size so, monster truck racing. Probably not though!

I know what would be a MASSIVE DAY... the day Kaz leaves PD and joins SMS.

Just think about it. It would be so massive that this place will be going full straight jacket and padded room mad, not to talk about the rest of the sim racing or gaming community in general. Heck, all the press would be all over it world wide I think. Now THAT is what I call a MASSIVE DAY.

I know what would be a MASSIVE DAY... the day Kaz leaves PD and joins SMS.

Just think about it. It would be so massive that this place will be going full straight jacket and padded room mad, not to talk about the rest of the sim racing or gaming community in general. Heck, all the press would be all over it world wide I think. Now THAT is what I call a MASSIVE DAY.
Jeez. That would be a disaster.

I wonder if we could agree real quick, im watching the Bubba burger sports car grand prix at long beach and i feel watching this is almost similar to watching bristol.

There is no ramp on left in Hell (between 4:47 and 4:50).
Hell circuit (norway) not finished - this details is not in laserscan !?
I don't remember seeing a ramp in Dirt Rally either. In fact, you could go down the left route on another layout of the circuit.

More race cars is always good hype.
Exactly.

Because I like speculating...
Audi RS3 LMS - We've got a lot of Audi cars and it's a new for 2017 Audi.
VW Golf - We've got the Polo RX.
Honda Civic - We've got the Civic Coupe RX
SEAT Leon - Part of the WAG
Opel Astra - Maybe Opel as a manufacturer as an addition to Group A DTM?
Alfa Romeo Giulietta - Same as Opel.

Back