Project CARS 2 Patch and Update Discussion

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 1,396 comments
The mirrors are nasty as well. Surely Pro can handle a slightly higher pixel count for the mirrors....

They are godawful. The M6 is comically bad. Looks like it's the same resolution regardless of size so the M6 is particularly bad,

Wouldn't mind playing online without other people blowing my speakers due to imbalanced audio mix. Would love HUD options to save and stay. And general optimisations for the PS4 Pro is greatly welcomed.

I thought it was just me. I go into a party chat (alone) to get rid of it before going into a lobby.

Still no word on whether the patch will be out by Black Friday huh? I really really would like to see some feedback on it prior to then. Best Buy's sale is hard to resist.

Still no word on whether the patch will be out by Black Friday huh? I really really would like to see some feedback on it prior to then. Best Buy's sale is hard to resist.
This is a very important patch for SMS for the console especially for the Pro. Delayed patch its a "good" thing for us . News comes don't worry. Bell says few times this patch has very good improvments.

Not sure what Black Friday has to do with it? It's not like they are never going to patch it. The game is perfectly playable now.
Can it get better: yes
Will it get better: yes

Not sure what Black Friday has to do with it? It's not like they are never going to patch it. The game is perfectly playable now.
Can it get better: yes
Will it get better: yes

Both console versions are on sale for 30 dollars at Best Buy for Black Friday. I have the PC version and in my mind yes it is playable, but it is not enjoyable enough for me to buy a second console version until those bugs are fixed and confirmed.

He also said the PS4 Pro version doesnt have any jaggies ;) Take Ian's words with a pinch of salt.
yeah off course. But i think all SMS crew knows this patch is very very exspected by the community . So Bell is confident. Me too. But still a bit suspicious lol.

yeah off course. But i think all SMS crew knows this patch is very very exspected by the community . So Bell is confident. Me too. But still a bit suspicious lol.
Yeah ive not touched the game in weeks due to waiting for this patch. I really hope its good as ive barely touched it and i loved the first game and bought 2 on day one but i reckon i have put less than 10 hours into it due to thinking the Pro version is nothing but an afterthought. Really hope this patch changes things.

I play on the PS4 normal and don't see jaggies why, because I don't look for them and just play the game

Not looking =/= they don't exist.

Both console versions are on sale for 30 dollars at Best Buy for Black Friday. I have the PC version and in my mind yes it is playable, but it is not enjoyable enough for me to buy a second console version until those bugs are fixed and confirmed.

Are Boxing Day sales a thing in your area? Up here, they're roughly the same — if not better — than BF ones. It's only a month later, and I find all of the holiday craziness makes the weeks go by very quickly...

Not looking =/= they don't exist.

Are Boxing Day sales a thing in your area? Up here, they're roughly the same — if not better — than BF ones. It's only a month later, and I find all of the holiday craziness makes the weeks go by very quickly...

Not really, but from Black Friday on there will be sales every week. It's just that Best Buy is the only place so far with the game at 30 bucks. It may or may not pop up in those subsequent sales.

Latest Posts

Back