Project CARS 2 Screenshot Thread

Is this Project Cars 2 or DriveClub?
Here's a similar image
DRIVECLUB™_20150730195723.jpg

Last edited:
I do like all these shots, the photomode looks so much better this time.

I wonder if the grey UI Settings (menu) box can be removed while taking photos on PS4 on Pcars2..This box always got in the way (Pcars1) and I could never seem to remove it off the screen..I am hoping some common sense has taken over and they have taken it out of the way of the actual screen/photo you are taking :sly:👍 Can you guys confirm you can remove all UI this time (PS4)? :cheers:

It's been more of a Cluck NO show recently, sorry about that. Not really taken many shots but grabbed this at the weekend -

porsche-gt1-98-fuji.jpg

and this one

p1-gtr.jpg

Both shots are from Photo Mode and are from a pre-release build. As such, artwork is not necessarily final and may change prior to release.

(there is a mild edit to the P1 GTR shot, to mask a bug that crept in on the build I took the shot with. That bug is now fixed. It's only right that I do point out that it has been edited though - and no, I'm not saying where ;)).

Best pics I've seen in any game. There is life in them. Movement. Grace. Fury. It's really silly how SMS have captured the essence of motor racing.
All this, without having the right shade of Ferrari red.
A lot of it is on the photographer too although I think the game looks grittier and more alive than it's competition. Some guys, like @Cluck just have the eye for it. I don't have an artistic bone in my body so it's all pretty amazing to me:sly:

Best pics I've seen in any game. There is life in them. Movement. Grace. Fury. It's really silly how SMS have captured the essence of motor racing.
All this, without having the right shade of Ferrari red.

May I point you towards here for some great car photography on the forum. The game is completely different from PCARS2 but gives one of the best photomode options available in a racing game today 👍

GT is still better here though... :) They seem to have the image quality we get in photo mode in replays. I want that. Next time hopefully.
I love the honesty. Fair play.

There is a little talk about whether the photo locations, such as the white room / garage below, will be included in the retail game or not. Can you confirm either way?

ss231745.jpg

Hopefully they are as they will be perfect for thumbnail images for PCars2 videos and some nice wallpapers.

May I point you towards here for some great car photography on the forum. The game is completely different from PCARS2 but gives one of the best photomode options available in a racing game today 👍
I've seen the photos in GTS. Maybe it's more like @Johnnypenso pointed out with having an eye for photography...
GT is still better here though... :) They seem to have the image quality we get in photo mode in replays. I want that. Next time hopefully.
I'm saying, with what you have, these are the best I've seen. I've said no game will touch GT graphically, but come on.. what an achievement by the team.

It's been more of a Cluck NO show recently, sorry about that. Not really taken many shots but grabbed this at the weekend -

and this one

p1-gtr.jpg

Both shots are from Photo Mode and are from a pre-release build. As such, artwork is not necessarily final and may change prior to release.

(there is a mild edit to the P1 GTR shot, to mask a bug that crept in on the build I took the shot with. That bug is now fixed. It's only right that I do point out that it has been edited though - and no, I'm not saying where ;)).
Simply Beautiful :):D:bowdown:

Wait until you see the shots that did make the grade :D . There's a Group A shot that is possibly the best shot I've ever taken and I don't say that lightly.

(I would appreciate it if they are not posted here, if anybody does stumble upon them. I will post them here eventually.)

Latest Posts

Back