Project CARS 2 Track List Officially Unveiled

I will come out and say it: Best track list ever! It is only a licensed Suzuka and Tsukuba (glad they added their own versions at least), Adelaide street, Valencia street, Road Atlanta and Interlagos from being my dream list. Creating your own race series with these tracks, weather, day cycle, full class grids and working pitstops, has the potential to take this over the edge. It may not be the best car collecting game or the best photo taking game, but it looks to have it where I want it: racing.
Interlagos is due to be added on later

Amazing list, just can't wait to play this game, if they really correct the physics this will be the best racing game on this generation so far!

Add Thruxton and you have a better idea. Man, that might actually overload people for the amount that would be incredible!
Yeah, in the Supercars thread, we have debates about where VASC should race overseas. Thruxton would be an awesome track for these cars. I'll do with Knockhill for now.

Besides, Adelaide and Phillip Island MAY be on the way, in the near future. ;)

Interlagos is due to be added on later

Yeah. I remembered that after. Got mixed up with it's inclusion in GT Sport and it not being in be PCars 2, instead of it being in both. Makes the list even sweeter.

Bypassing swear filter again. Have a month off.
🤬 by mod

The track list alone is tent-worthy. :lol:

I had better make this a day one purchase. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Even tho i don't like Project cars too much due to the first game i have to say well done SMS they set the new millestone in turms of track list's
but as we know from GT too much isen't always good

I am just wondering what the 5 layouts of Knockhill are since the rallycross track is mentioned separately :confused:

• Knockhill National
  • Knockhill Club
  • Knockhill National (R)
  • Knockhill Club (R)
  • ????

Yeah. I remembered that after. Got mixed up with it's inclusion in GT Sport and it not being in be PCars 2, instead of it being in both. Makes the list even sweeter.
You ´re right boy. I overlooked this detail

Portimão. PC2 here I go. :)

After watching this circuit gaining so much attention form car manufacturers, reviewers and magazines in recent years, I'm glad we will finally be able to drive around one of the greatest tracks in the world.

I might be biased as I'm portuguese but I think anyone trying it will agree with me.

Portimão. PC2 here I go. :)

After watching this circuit gaining so much attention form car manufacturers, reviewers and magazines in recent years, I'm glad we will finally be able to drive around one of the greatest tracks in the world.

I might be biased as I'm portuguese but I think anyone trying it will agree with me.

I raced it a lot in Superstars V8 Next Challenge and it was one of my favorite tracks ingame 👍 So many great tracks :bowdown:

well, some nice historic cars, some new tracks I never driven before, snow, rally cross and more.. seems like a must buy for wheel owners! And a good time spent while waiting for GTS! :)

Yikes, Some of us with Limited Seat time, (once / twice a week )
It will take more than a Year to Drive all of these tracks.....
Hummm, I wonder how Many Divorces / Break ups pCars 2 will be the cause of?
You gotta have priorities right!
Pcars2 or Significant other
Which will you choose?

Vroom Vroom !

Even tho i don't like Project cars too much due to the first game i have to say well done SMS they set the new millestone in turms of track list's
but as we know from GT too much isen't always good

Care to elaborate? GT2's track list made 1's look old hat. 3's lack of tracks and omissions of favorites from 2 like Grindlewald and Red Rock valley, was a major disappointment. 4 again bought it back up to pace. Especially with the inclusion of real life tracks. 5's was good, and built on 4's. And 6's main strength was the huge list of licensed tracks in an otherwise poor sequel. GT Sports lack of tracks is alarming. More tracks mean more variety. More variety means more longevity. Inclusion of poor tracks like Tokyo, Blue Moon and Northern Isle, with the omission of old faves in such a small list, compared to 5 and 6, does hurt the series. No one likes every variety of something, but from a bigger selection you will find more favorites. You can apply that to all things in life. And that is without mentioning how much longevity weather and time of day added to GT's 5 and 6's tracks, and how glaring its exclusion from GT Sport is.

Last edited:
Back