Project CARS 2 Track List Officially Unveiled

Where was Memphis (Bristol Motor Speedway) on the development timeline? Do you think there's a chance it could make a DLC appearance in PCars 2?
There were a couple of other ovals back in pCARS1 development but they were VERY basic - pretty much just a track, an outside wall and the central area. I honestly can't remember what they were though, ovals have never been of great interest to me, sorry :embarrassed:.

EDIT : Oh, well there you go, Bristol was another one!

It´s a shame because in oval racing you need different types of tracks to get different experiences. There´s no such thing as we have one oval so oval is covered.

Hopefully they show up in DLC, the track itself is what matters, i don´t think the majority of oval race fans are concerned about surroundings and stuff.

Bristol looks more than passable on that old video. I´d be all over it :)

Compared to the versions we have now "pretty far along" would be pushing it somewhat ;).

I'm sure that's the case. :)

Spa had the circuit and basic landscape done, yes, but most of the incidental details were far from complete (there were some buildings but nowhere near all of them). The classic Monza we had back then was also just the standard track, we never had the oval section open to race on. Both of these circuits have had considerable amounts of work done on them for release in pCARS2 so I, for one, am not surprised they weren't released for pCARS1, as nice as that would have been :).

Right, I forgot about the oval for Monza completely. That said, I didn't mean to imply that I'm not surprised they weren't released back then, even compared to the quality standards of PC1 they were clearly behind, only that I'm not surprised they are getting released now.

does some one know what tracks may get added with the future DLCs? i really hope for Paul Richard
So far, Interlagos at some stage.
There are a couple others that Ian Bell likes(Adelaide and Phillip Island).

Too bad Ian bell doesn't like Sebring. So far the most requested have been Paul Ricard, Sebring and interlagos *edit* and Canadian Tire

I'm just now starting to calm down, a bit, with at release expectations. However, in regards to content we don't have, i am getting hyped for the "cool" DLC coming. Can be stuff we've wished for and can be stuff we never would have thought about.

Hi, how many track/locations do you think will be released for each DLC? Is possible 2? According to you Adelaide and Philip Island could be DLC tracks and will be released together?

Hi, how many track/locations do you think will be released for each DLC? Is possible 2? According to you Adelaide and Philip Island could be DLC tracks and will be released together?
Hey. There will be 4 DLC packs to come(check the DLC thread in this forum), featuring 8 cars each with one track. After those 4, I have no clue as to how much content would be packed into each DLC.

Scroll halfway down here and you'll see Ian Bell respond to a question about Australian tracks. It's possible they could release them together or not. Maybe SMS stick to a one track/mutli car DLC. Maybe they wait until Project Cars 3 to debut those tracks. Seeing as how Ian Bell was quick to get the ball rolling for Interlagos, we'll see.

Hey. There will be 4 DLC packs to come(check the DLC thread in this forum), featuring 8 cars each with one track. After those 4, I have no clue as to how much content would be packed into each DLC.

Scroll halfway down here and you'll see Ian Bell respond to a question about Australian tracks. It's possible they could release them together or not. Maybe SMS stick to a one track/mutli car DLC. Maybe they wait until Project Cars 3 to debut those tracks. Seeing as how Ian Bell was quick to get the ball rolling for Interlagos, we'll see.
Thx for reply, why only 4 DLC and only 1 track for DLC? Interlagos is included in this 4 tracks or there are 4 plus Interlagos? I hope at least they won't be Rallycross and ovals.

Thx for reply, why only 4 DLC and only 1 track for DLC? Interlagos is included in this 4 tracks or there are 4 plus Interlagos? I hope at least they won't be Rallycross and ovals.
I think(I think) it's a Bandai-Namco(marketing) decision.
I have no info about when Interlagos will be ready.

Yikes, Some of us with Limited Seat time, (once / twice a week )
It will take more than a Year to Drive all of these tracks.....
Hummm, I wonder how Many Divorces / Break ups pCars 2 will be the cause of?
You gotta have priorities right!
Pcars2 or Significant other
Which will you choose?

Vroom Vroom !

To be honnest look at this as a warning. Gaming cost me my relationship 2 months ago. If I could go back I'd change things. Sadly reality doesn't work like this.

I advice everyone to think really hard about this as the statement 'sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone' is very true for me.

To be honnest look at this as a warning. Gaming cost me my relationship 2 months ago. If I could go back I'd change things. Sadly reality doesn't work like this.

I advice everyone to think really hard about this as the statement 'sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone' is very true for me.
Gaming didn't cost you your relationship, the way you prioritized your relationship in your life did. It's a harsh lesson but a lesson learned...hopefully.

Gaming didn't cost you your relationship, the way you prioritized your relationship in your life did. It's a harsh lesson but a lesson learned...hopefully.

Yeah cause that wasn't clear when I mentioned to think of exactly that, 'what you prioritise'.
I prioritised gaming. How was that not clear? How could gaming as in gaming in itself be the reason?

How did you not realise that's what it meant? It was in context and all? I often admire how you like to be percise when really discussing things. This lead me to believe that you at least would understand this.

Edit: sorry. She's coming to get the last of her stuff today. I have learned my lesson well!

Edit: sorry @Johnnypenso I shouldn't have lashed out to you. :(

Last edited:
Back