Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
I kinda like his abrasive style. He also rips into every product and gives opinions that totally go against the main stream. For example, I have to agree with him that buried deep down in GT6 is a very competent and solid vehicle dynamics simulation with good FFB. All you have to do is to avoid racing tires, get a showroom like setup and turn down FFB strength/sensitivity. It's more honest than other outlets pretending to be neutral and politically correct. I see it as a opinionated column, not as a news/press outlet.

For those of you who may be unsure, this is pure sarcasm. That's why he used the "rolling eyes" emoji. I know it's not always easy to tell when it is typed in an impersonal Internet forum, but @Wolfe did everything he could to try and make it clear.
agreed. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
I'm not native english, so sometimes there could be mismatches in international talking and humor.
cheers :cheers:

Mine is Daytona international speedway. I live literally a mile away, anytime there's a race I can hear it loud and clear. Lol
Thruxton is about an hour from me.

Must be nice.... My home circuit isn't in the game :(:guilty:

(Mosport, now known as Canadian Tire Motorsports Park)
Join the club.

:) My home circuit :)
The Salzburgring?

My home circuit is Autódromo do Estoril in Portugal.
@IanBell It would be a second great addiction to Autódromo do Algarve already in game.
Good idea.

My home circuit was Watkins Glen(for 36 years), Daytona, Eastern Creek, Albert Park and Phillip Island. Now Sydney Motorsport Park again. Soon to be a new circuit in Port Stephens(Circuit Italia) and a tep street circuit in Newcastle for (V8) Supercars. :)

I think this thread is going sideways quick, I see a ditch coming:lol:
squirrel-up-dog-gif.gif

Back