Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
:lol:

Le Mans is the closest circuit for me where official races are being held. It is about 200km from my home town. Fay de Bretagne is 40km away and this used to be the official testtrack of Venturi. I don't complain ;)

Sorry for the OT

Last edited:
Home circuits, well my closest is Silverstone. My spiritual home is and always will be Knockhill. I love that place, and live in hope

Home circuits, well my closest is Silverstone. My spiritual home is and always will be Knockhill. I love that place, and live in hope.
I hope to see some more British circuits arrive with a BTCC pack. Many people, myself included, were hugely disappointed when the Renault Laguna BTCC was dropped for inclusion in PCars. Hopefully that and more of those wonderful late 90s touring cars make it.

I hope to see some more British circuits arrive with a BTCC pack. Many people, myself included, were hugely disappointed when the Renault Laguna BTCC was dropped for inclusion in PCars. Hopefully that and more of those wonderful late 90s touring cars make it.
Well, PCARS 2 seems to have out Gran Turismo'd Gran Turismo and match Forza's "thinking out of the box" car list.

Surprise after surprise. I'd be surprised if we don't get classic Super Tourers for this game... at some stage.

Well, PCARS 2 seems to have out Gran Turismo'd Gran Turismo and match Forza's "thinking out of the box" car list.

Surprise after surprise. I'd be surprised if we don't get classic Super Tourers for this game... at some stage.
And in the eternity it's taking for Codemasters to lose the BTCC license, i'll be surprised if we don't get that...at some stage.

And in the eternity it's taking for Codemasters to lose the BTCC license, i'll be surprised if we don't get that...at some stage.
Seriously, I was happy when I saw BTCC in Forza, but the cars are doing burnouts through all gears. Definitely wished Codemasters brought back their defining game. So, now, I have hope with SMS/WMD to do BTCC proper.

It's like, only they can do it.

The New tracks:
DirtFish, and Daytona, the iconic ‘Hell’ at Lånkebanen in Norway, and the rallycross tracks at Hockenheim, Knockhill, Loheac-Bretagna, and, of course, the track where it all began half-a-century ago—Lydden Hill in the UK.

There's a few of the RX tracks listed in the article here

...scanned real-world rallycross tracks including US-based DirtFish, and Daytona, the iconic ‘Hell’ at Lånkebanen in Norway, and the rallycross tracks at Hockenheim, Knockhill, Loheac-Bretagna, and, of course, the track where it all began half-a-century ago—Lydden Hill in the UK

I screamed like a little girl when I saw Knockhill in the latest video. My excitement levels for this game is increasing with every new announcement.

My face when hearing Knockhill is finally coming.
HLom2rx.gif

I can die a happy man now.

Back