Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
Forget Sachsenring.
Confirm Texas, Indianapolis, Sakitto and Chesterfield. Silverstone + Monza + Hockenheim classics. And that's not all...

Forget Sachsenring.
Confirm Texas, Indianapolis, Sakitto and Chesterfield. Silverstone + Monza + Hockenheim classics. And that's not all...
This is where the Sachsenring becomes speculation.
pcars2gld-2015-07-18-08-15-30-80.jpg

Just realised I missed Mugello.

Last edited:
ok, thx does it's true that project cars got the indycar license? If it's true they could add some indycar tracks like Toronto, St. Petersburg i'd like to race in Macau too. How many tracks have to be released yet?

ok, thx does it's true that project cars got the indycar license? If it's true they could add some indycar tracks like Toronto, St. Petersburg i'd like to race in Macau too. How many tracks have to be released yet?
We've got 45 locations announced officially. Not sure if it's officially 50 or 60 at release but it's one of those.

This is where the Sachsenring becomes speculation.

Just realised I missed Mugello.

The "Sachsen" entry isn't Sachsenring, but more likely the Porsche Test Track in Leipzig. I know this because they started to develop this circuit for PCars 1 but never finished it.

I'll wait for something a bit more official. :) If it comes out to be that, good job.
there is Track Weather.com something, something that has all the tracks with all the details.We used it during Pcars 1 racing league. Just can't remember site address

nevermind I found it it is no help, but it is great for setting real-time weather in leagueshttp://www.myweather2.com/motor-racing.aspx

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back