Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
Loved to watch that video. The Sierra RS500 was one of my favourite drives in PC1.

How I wish that that footage was from the PlayStation VR...

New vid montage of different cars in VR

At the risk of being "That Guy", but at @2:00 in Formula Rookie on wet track one would expect water to be coming off the front wheels and well as getting spray on the helmet visor thereby reducing visibility.

Non the less great vids.

At the risk of being "That Guy", but at @2:00 in Formula Rookie on wet track one would expect water to be coming off the front wheels and well as getting spray on the helmet visor thereby reducing visibility.

Non the less great vids.

I cant speak for PC2 but in PC1 there was an option to remove water on the visor.

Non the less great vids.
I'm pretty sure you could turn the rain droplets off in pCars 1 right? Maybe they are turned off in this video as well to demonstrate the spray from other cars.

I'm pretty sure you could turn the rain droplets off in pCars 1 right? Maybe they are turned off in this video as well to demonstrate the spray from other cars.
Yes, and I turn them off. It's too distracting and a cheap effect (no offense WMD/SMS) many games use to "enhance" rain.

Non the less great vids.
I had to have a look. The oversteer control in the wet is impressive as is the sound in that Formula Rookie clip. Awesome:tup:👍

I'd say that's the best video os LiveTrack I've seen so far. You can see the dryer areas easily, the areas where you'll aquaplane and he slid off the road on 1 or 2 occasions and had to catch the car on others. You see the AI making mistakes. All around a new circuit in Sugo.

Last edited:

I'd say that's the best video os LiveTrack I've seen so far. You can see the dryer areas easily, the areas where you'll aquaplane and he slid off the road on 1 or 2 occasions and had to catch the car on others. You see the AI making mistakes. All around a new circuit in Sugo.

Yes sir. Great video. Recommend watching till the end.

Also, he is running 2600k processor for those considering an upgrade. Looks like as long as you have a modern GPU and don't plan to play at very high resolution, your CPU should be fine.

I totally agree, what a great video !!!! i love to see that the AI is not longer a race pro :)

Great vid, but my OCD keeps kicking in :grumpy:. With so much rain and using a helmet cam the least the could do was reduce visibility to match. Then to add some icing on the cake, have an action button to use the tearoffs (or just have it automatically done after "x" amount time).

Anyways back to my fidget spinner :dopey:

Back