Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
Though I'm more of a lurker than a commentor, I noticed something in the Lotus 98T video that I want clarification on. I noticed that, being in a practice session, the stands are completely empty, while they are full in race sessions. Is it going to be this way in the final release? That was one of my favorite things about GRID Autosport. Having different amounts of spectators for each session really creates a cool atmosphere in the game, and makes it feel even more realistic! Please tell me this is how it will be in the final game!

Though I'm more of a lurker than a commentor, I noticed something in the Lotus 98T video that I want clarification on. I noticed that, being in a practice session, the stands are completely empty, while they are full in race sessions. Is it going to be this way in the final release? That was one of my favorite things about GRID Autosport. Having different amounts of spectators for each session really creates a cool atmosphere in the game, and makes it feel even more realistic! Please tell me this is how it will be in the final game!
Great eye! Yeah that would be pretty cool.

GT3 now starts with cold tires. You can see whom is in the pits while on track. First (?) gameplay shots of R8, R.S.01, M6, and GT-R. AMG GT3 has access to a shorter gear ratio. Short display of top speed differences between NA and turbo cars at high altitude.

The Renault has 7 gears?!? The GT-R is a top speed monster just like in real life. The pause menu shows ambient and track temperature plus wind speed and direction I think.

I can't wait for this. I'm going to try all the GT3 cars. Starting with the GT-R. Imagine the sound of the Lambo.

GT3 now starts with cold tires. You can see whom is in the pits while on track. First (?) gameplay shots of R8, R.S.01, M6, and GT-R. AMG GT3 has access to a shorter gear ratio. Short display of top speed differences between NA and turbo cars at high altitude.

Cars look like they don't drive like on ice and oil when on cold tyres anymore! Great!

In that pCARS 2 video the sound of the GT-R didn't seem that accurate? At least that's what I think, I could be wrong. What are other peoples opinion on the GT-R sound?

My favourite the BMW M6 GT3 seems perfect for sound which I'm happy about. Cant wait to thrash it in a Bathurst 12 hour!

In that pCARS 2 video the sound of the GT-R didn't seem that accurate? At least that's what I think, I could be wrong. What are other peoples opinion on the GT-R sound?

My favourite the BMW M6 GT3 seems perfect for sound which I'm happy about. Cant wait to thrash it in a Bathurst 12 hour!
Sounds alright to me

I had the same feeling. It seems a bit similar to the sound of the road-going Nismo in Assetto Corsa; may not be very accurate but at least It sounds cool.

I had the same feeling. It seems a bit similar to the sound of the road-going Nismo in Assetto Corsa; may not be very accurate but at least It sounds cool.
Yeah it sounds good and accurate but I could tell the game sound was slightly different to the real thing.

Great new vid in stereo. Works good for the hype and I also learned that I have to change my bad chosen nickname BrainsBush to Turbo Brian :)
With the launch date just 73 days away we can expect more footage to watch during the long summer nights.

Still not much of the road cars seen, really would like to see this at some point. Hopefully not with a game pad.
There's a few McLaren 720S videos out there if you search. The one on the Scotland point to point is pretty awesome.

Good video, been waiting for this one for a while. Tough break for Tommy this past weekend though.

I'm literally watching the race right now, haven't got to that crash yet, don't worry you didn't spoil it for me, I already saw a WTF1 article about it.

EDIT: Just seen it now, holy cow that was a huge crash, lucky for Milner that he wasn't hurt from that. In case anyone else wants to see it at 2:24:09:

Last edited:
I'm literally watching the race right now, haven't got to that crash yet, don't worry you didn't spoil it for me, I already saw a WTF1 article about it.

EDIT: Just seen it now, holy cow that was a huge crash, lucky for Milner that he wasn't hurt from that. In case anyone else wants to see it at 2:24:09:

Great race, one of the best from imsa thus far, imo.

And yes big crash, glad he was unscathed

Back