Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
Why are there arrows on the road? is this a bug as if it was a driving aid should they not be on all the corners rather that some?

Still one thing bothering me as a graphics whore is the windshield rain effects. After the wipers wipe the raindrops off, that part of the windshield stays clean until the animation resets and the wipers return to starting position, so there is a bit of a time where there are no drops on the windshield, even though there should be. I know it's minor but it really bugs me, although the overall rain effects have been greatly improved overall.

Still one thing bothering me as a graphics whore is the windshield rain effects. After the wipers wipe the raindrops off, that part of the windshield stays clean until the animation resets and the wipers return to starting position, so there is a bit of a time where there are no drops on the windshield, even though there should be. I know it's minor but it really bugs me, although the overall rain effects have been greatly improved overall.

I also seem abit confused with the rain effects on the windscreen.

This is from PC1:

But in this latest PC2 vid:

There is no rain drops on the screen atall, maybe its a setting that can be turned off for better visibility?

You know a game's good when you have to nitpick this badly to find anything wrong. :lol:

I also seem abit confused with the weather

This is from PC1:

But in this latest PC2 vid:

There is no rain drops on the screen atall, maybe its a setting that can be turned off for better visibility?

This was discussed a while ago. Correct.

Also, in the Audi GT3 video, when they exit the pits, the car in 19th.

Back