Project CARS 3 Track and Car List Revealed, Pre-Orders Go Live

Take one of these cars say like the Ford V8 Supercar and compare it to PC2 version on a track from both games and you’ll quickly get your answer about physics differences. I know that thing was hard to drive in PC2 so it will be interesting seeing what people say when they compare the cars and tracks from last game to new game.

There might be things in PC3 that some people will like more than in PC2 and some things they don’t like compare to PC2. I’m really keen to see what people say and how they feel of the new game once released.

I'm rather confused on whether rallycross is in or not since they have the RX Lite but no RX tracks (Lydden Hill is there but it appears to only be the all-pavement version). :confused:

Hopefully they release a DLC road-map as well since that jump in price for the Deluxe version is rather steep.

I'm rather confused on whether rallycross is in or not since they have the RX Lite but no RX tracks (Lydden Hill is there but it appears to only be the all-pavement version). :confused:
Further confusing the matter is how Chris Haye's early list claimed Wildcrest was available, but only that RX circuit.

Clearly, those of us who remain interested in the game shall just have to wait longer for the actual final car and track lists.

they could have renewed the tracks: 90% are already in PC2. It is really disappointing.
I am surprised by the car and track list in a bad way. I don't see much of a reason to get this game. Maybe when its $19.99.

Rubbing my arms with this one. The Camaro GT4.R, Alpine GT4, Renault TCR and potential for the Supra to tune as a GT4 have me entering my card info. Just hoovering over the enter button, until I know we can separate classes. As in, only RWD GT4 cars racing together.

Hopefully I like buying cars and etc now. Not really expected in a “sim” title.

I was expecting to see more new cars. I was expecting to see the 720S back with the F1, and some newer cars like the 488, 488 Pista, 600LT, Huracán Performante’, Shelby GT350, 911 GT2RS, the 2017 Civic Type-R and 2017 Ford Focus RS. But other than that a lot cars I wanted to return did. So hopefully some cars and tracks are added with DLC. I’m looking forward to the game.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on August 3rd, 2020 in the Project CARS 3 category.

I understand the hate and all the game is getting but I still think it’s going to be a fun racer. Some notable tracks missing hope they get added later, I have also pre ordered Deluxe edition and I’m on console and on a pad. Not long to go now.

The PC3 Deluxe Edition is $144.95 Australian to buy it at the PS store, and is it worth buying the game for that price ?.

I really don't see a reason to go with deluxe editions anymore since video game stuff goes on sale so often you can pick up the season pass and whatever else they've thrown into the package at pretty much the same cost as going for the upgraded version at launch. Plus in the case of season passes you can hold off and see if it's really worth it or not.

Take one of these cars say like the Ford V8 Supercar and compare it to PC2 version on a track from both games and you’ll quickly get your answer about physics differences. I know that thing was hard to drive in PC2 so it will be interesting seeing what people say when they compare the cars and tracks from last game to new game.

There might be things in PC3 that some people will like more than in PC2 and some things they don’t like compare to PC2. I’m really keen to see what people say and how they feel of the new game once released.

Yeah, the FG Falcon is one of those cars that will really test the physics compared to PC2. That thing is difficult to drive quickly and much like the Group 5 cars will quickly allow people to compare differences between the two games when tested on a track featured in both games

I really don't see a reason to go with deluxe editions anymore since video game stuff goes on sale so often you can pick up the season pass and whatever else they've thrown into the package at pretty much the same cost as going for the upgraded version at launch. Plus in the case of season passes you can hold off and see if it's really worth it or not.
Thanks mate :).

Pretty disappointing to see no new Ferrari's or Lambo's.

Could really have added the 488 Pista, SF90, Centenario and Sian.
Are they going to reveal their DLC plans? Otherwise getting the deluxe edition would make no sense to me.

No Circuit de la Sarthe or Circuit Spa-Francorchamps is very surprising. Also, the Toyota TS050-Hybrid is the 2016 car not 2017.

Not a whole lot of new stuff is there? They have a hell of a lot of cars I'd love to see in GT Sport though.

I have to say, this is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in racing games in the last couple of years. Some people claim that the new direction they are heading is a new niche, but its not at all. The game does nothing that Forza hasnt done already ten years ago. They have removed the most important features in sim racing, some of the most interesting tracks and didnt add anything too exciting to be honest. Compared to ACC on PC, this also looks and sounds surprisingly dated. I dont know what the whole story with this game is, but to me, it seems that Bandai pretty much forced SMS to do a more casual-friendly game, which resulted in a pretty half-assed result that does nothing really good and has lost its soul along the way.

I have to say, this is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in racing games in the last couple of years. Some people claim that the new direction they are heading is a new niche, but its not at all. The game does nothing that Forza hasnt done already ten years ago. They have removed the most important features in sim racing, some of the most interesting tracks and didnt add anything too exciting to be honest. Compared to ACC on PC, this also looks and sounds surprisingly dated. I dont know what the whole story with this game is, but to me, it seems that Bandai pretty much forced SMS to do a more casual-friendly game, which resulted in a pretty half-assed result that does nothing really good and has lost its soul along the way.
I don't know how the relarions between an editor and a studio work. The studio is paid by the publisher who himself is paid by sales? I will be interested to learn more if anyone knows more.

I also thought it could be forced release. PCars 3 is published by Bandai Namco (not codemasters) and this is probably their last game for this publisher (next one is Codemasters) they maybe wanted to make this quick and easy to focus on their Codemasters games?

BTW it makes all this posts blaming Codemasters for this even funnier. They even don't have anything to do with PCars 3.

Pretty disappointing to see no new Ferrari's or Lambo's.

Could really have added the 488 Pista, SF90, Centenario and Sian.
Are they going to reveal their DLC plans? Otherwise getting the deluxe edition would make no sense to me.

The 488 GTE and Lambo Huracán EVO (the cup car) are also missing. As are many from Audi and Porsche.

And then there is this:
upload_2020-8-4_9-36-52.png

:(

Back