Project CARS 3's Next DLC Leaks Ahead of Official Launch

Wasn't there a free to all circuit released alongside both of the previous paid DLC releases? Jerez and Yas Marina, complete with achievements for those tracks. So it could well be the same this time too - same price as the other packs.

Wasn't there a free to all circuit released alongside both of the previous paid DLC releases? Jerez and Yas Marina, complete with achievements for those tracks. So it could well be the same this time too - same price as the other packs.

You are correct, as we'vesstated from the very beginning, and that hadn't changed.

This upcoming update includes a new track location FREE for all players, regardless if one purchases the DLC pack or not.

Yes. I'm excited for the new cars and track!
Hoping for dlc cars Honda s2000 AP1 and 2012+ Lexus ISF.

Anything else while we're at it? Coffee? Newspaper? Slippers?

ahah I'm only kidding!

There's loads and loads of cars that we'd like to bring into the game, but not always possible. Rest assured though, you at least got one thing (not one car, one THING) right on your little wishlist ;)

Wow -- the Trueno, S15, and what sounds like a new fantasy track? Not another dreary Hermann Tilke circuit?? Not more hypercars, or >500hp mega racecars like so much of PCARS2's DLC?

Hmm. The DLC is getting more tempting.

Looked the game up, looks pretty arcadey. Could be my trinity filler for my current arcade games including Forza Horizon 4/The Crew 2 and a third one.

EDIT: (Not holy trinity, just trinity. xD )

Last edited:
@SomeGamer2021 -- If you play Forza Horizon, then I can tell you that the handling in PCARS3 is essentially a Forza-Horizon'd version of the same physics in PCARS2. It has the traits of a simulator, but braking distances are short, it leans on the oversteery side, and as everyone likes to repeat, it has no tire wear, no fuel consumption, no pit stops, Forza-style classes, and all that.

At least they are supporting it and not doing a Anthem. Also I bought on sale it’s fun for what it is and itches my car itch so all good from me, I also was hard on the game before it launched and feel bad for it and have apologised to SMS too. So thanks for the dlc :)

This information is 1/4 correct.

Can only suggest y'all take it with a pinch of salt, and await the full reveal, as there is more than what is hinted at here. :)

Would love some news that the performance has been improved in the rain. The game is enjoyable but even grinds to a halt on a Series X when the heavens open.

Agreed, I enjoy it, great car and track selection. They could've left off the snow part however. I do hate the fact that after you pay real money for the DLC, it makes you buy the cars again with in game currency, You should already have ownership of them after paying for the DLC.

Last edited:
First images of Lake Valley from the latest Driving Seat Blog - https://www.projectcarsgame.com/three/news/driving-seat-6/

lake_valley_02W-1024x576-1.jpg

lake_valley_02W-1024x576-2.jpg

Oh, so Lake Valley is something like an oval thing with a road course. Meh. It sounded like a nice lakeside drive akin to Bannochbrae.

Agreed, I enjoy it, great car and track selection. They could've left off the snow part however. I do hate the fact that after you pay real money for the DLC, it makes you buy the cars again with in game currency, You should already have ownership of them after paying for the DLC.
It doesn't make you buy the cars with in-game currency. They're available just like in PCARS2. You only have to add them to your garage to modify them.

Oh, so Lake Valley is something like an oval thing with a road course. Meh. It sounded like a nice lakeside drive akin to Bannochbrae.

It doesn't make you buy the cars with in-game currency. They're available just like in PCARS2. You only have to add them to your garage to modify them.
I realize you can play them as you can every car in the game. But to modify and save , you have to pay for them using game money after already buying them with real money.

Back