Project CARS car list

• Thread starter FLX1981
  • 2,347 comments
I think the Mk. IV and the 66 stang are proof that this game will be getting more classic muscle. Definitely interesting.

Every car in a videogame uses electricity instead of fuel, therefore all cars in videogames are built for tree huggers.

A post which has mysteriously disappeared
328ae40753d21cc1d6a89bcae995a306c8608e0a04c24881d745fc4d48061cd0.jpg

That's very old. I don't see any Chevys. Not only no Chevys, but no ZR1 GT3 cars. The car list doesn't seem all that good to me. I hope this list gets updated

Plenty of other games that have Chevy already, so wjat's your point? Count me as one who is unimpressed with the current list of cars. Very few that interest me in the slightest.
Plenty of other games have $$$ in order to get that license, that doesn't mean that SMS might not get them but just give it some time. You're aware that this is supposed to be a racing simulator right? Obviously it won't have thousands of roadcars like Gran Turismo or Forza.

Plenty of other games have $$$ in order to get that license, that doesn't mean that SMS might not get them but just give it some time. You're aware that this is supposed to be a racing simulator right? Obviously it won't have thousands of roadcars like Gran Turismo or Forza.

Thats why the list already has crappy road cars like the Mustang GT? Fully aware what a Sim is, and as I already pointed, the cars they chose dont interest me much. A couple of GT3s, an Audi hybrid and the Oreca LMP2, are ALL that it has. Well iRacing already has the best GT3s and the HPD LMP2. If the game is desperate for $$$ to be developed, how about offering a product that you can't get elsewhere? And leave out the unlicensed generic cars, thats for Ridge Racer.

Thats why the list already has crappy road cars like the Mustang GT? Fully aware what a Sim is, and as I already pointed, the cars they chose dont interest me much. A couple of GT3s, an Audi hybrid and the Oreca LMP2, are ALL that it has. Well iRacing already has the best GT3s and the HPD LMP2. If the game is desperate for $$$ to be developed, how about offering a product that you can't get elsewhere? And leave out the unlicensed generic cars, thats for Ridge Racer.
You sir certainly have bad taste for cars but let's leave that discussion for another time.
You say that iRacing has the best GT3 cars...I'm not sure if you have noticed but Project CARS has the same GT3's that they have plus a few extras, Project CARS has the strongest GT car list. You need to understand that the reason they have a few community LMP1 and LMP2 cars is because earlier in the project they didn't expected to get the Oreca 03 LMP2 or the Audi R18 LMP1 so they filled those gaps, you still prove that you don't understand anything about game development and I'm not going to be concerned with your trolling again.

Back