Project CARS Countdown!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 361 comments
  • 31,680 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
R1529_1172887.jpg
918-race-car-10.jpg


alex-job-racing-porsche-911-gt-america-991--keen-33818.jpg
 
22...22 more days. Well for me 28 but oh well. :p
 
Last edited:
Guys...um...we might as well stop waiting...something bad just happened. :(
 
Wind the clock back!
 
Yeah...I think we should give up the ghost on this one. :grumpy:

*PCARS*
500crash.gif
 
546b204843fbf_-_1982camaro13-lg.jpg


^^This takes us till the end of May... so carry on if you want...

Otherwise... how about we all just post pictures of awesome race cars?... forgetting the :censored:ing numbers!
 
546b204843fbf_-_1982camaro13-lg.jpg


^^This takes us till the end of May... so carry on if you want...

Otherwise... how about we all just post pictures of awesome race cars?... forgetting the :censored:ing numbers!
Good because I give up. :banghead:
the_last_1997_mclaren_f1_gtr_longtail_supercar_sells_for_over_13_million_ivdjl.jpg
 
I'm sorry guys, we're as surprised as you and can only hope for you to hang on a little longer, it really is worth the wait. :(
 
Gotta roll with it, fellas.

Might not be the day, but I love this pic either way and this will be my only chance to show it off. Those guys look genuinely happy. And who wouldn't, being sponsored by Jolly Rancher and all.
RqS4RNN.jpg
 
I admire SMS, it can't be easy to keep delaying it and lets be honest if it gets to us working perfect, which is pretty rare these days, then fair enough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back