Project CARS General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 20,822 comments
after watching a VVV video about replays I was wondering if anyone knows if the game features its own editing suite? trimming and playing back slow mo shots then saving the clip would be really nice, not sure how else this can be achieved unless the game itself allows this.

No, the game does not have a replay suite because it's not stored as a video. Slo-mo shots are done by holding down the LT/L2/brake during the replay, you can fire up Game DVR or Upload on XBone (whatever alternative is on PS4), or Fraps/DXTory on the PC.

No, the game does not have a replay suite because it's not stored as a video. Slo-mo shots are done by holding down the LT/L2/brake during the replay, you can fire up Game DVR or Upload on XBone (whatever alternative is on PS4), or Fraps/DXTory on the PC.
and when Windows 10 is out you will be able to use the Xbox app to record and edited your pc gaming videos on the pc!

Slo mo shots during replays? I see the potential for some awesome slo mo crashes!!!

I'll probably have to manually use slow mo then press the PS4 share button afterwards to save the clip. no biggie I suppose

On PS4 it should be possible to stream to twitch as you run the replays, then export that to youtube for permanent storage if you want to. You can record something like 3 minute video clips as video files on it too, but I think I'd rather use my capture device to do that.

On PS4 it should be possible to stream to twitch as you run the replays, then export that to youtube for permanent storage if you want to. You can record something like 3 minute video clips as video files on it too, but I think I'd rather use my capture device to do that.

The only flaw with the Twitch method is that it will include your rewinds and so on, it wouldn't be much good for making an edited highlights.

A question.... Does anyone know if fuel consumption varies with all the different cars?

Yes it does, Caterham Classics run about 18mpg, Renault Clios run about 12-13mpg.

From what I found. Although this was many months ago I last played.

The FA has state of the art injection etc remember.
Would be awesome if a slower but more economical car beat a faster but thirstier car. Imagine a Ford Focus beating a Ford Mustang just on fuel consumption.

I used to race with TORA too. Was a member of the community team for years. What name did you race under there?
MATT PASTRAMNI, Raced on Ax4x for a while, and branched out, Im good friends with the LMR guys. I broke away from TORA until recently, considering they have major plans for PCARS this year (e.g. LeMans, Daytona, GT, etc). With everything PCARS offers, it should be fun.

Codies F1 update: F1 2015 is now available on steam..... And yet still no game play footage has been shown??? How crazy!! Haha who's going to pre-order a game without seeing what it looks like? The mind boggles!

Codies F1 update: F1 2015 is now available on steam..... And yet still no game play footage has been shown??? How crazy!! Haha who's going to pre-order a game without seeing what it looks like? The mind boggles!
Is this a first for a AAA game with NO gameplay shown before release?

Back