Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
This was probably mentioned already, but I'd love to see Super GT involved as much as possible. At a minimum, GT300 liveries on GT3 would be great! I'm just imagining the Hitsane Miku Z4 and AMG GT!
We did get a few animal graphics on liveries. Maybe we'll see more creative liveries. I'll ask.

Last edited:
I'll be happy when this is included in the le man's content announcement :)
Penske_RS_Spyders_at_Laguna.jpg

We've got the Group 44 Jaguar V12 E Type (DLC) which won the SCCA B Production National Championship in 1975, but I'm not aware of any competition in the game for this car. It's main competitors were Chevrolet Corvette C3's with the occasional Porsche 911. Below Bill Jobe leading the Group 44 Jag in his 350 Corvette which won B Production in 1973.

Slide 1 Corvette B Production.jpg

I note that we also have a Ferrari Daytona 365 GTB4 - well done SMS - a great car to pick as it had a long competition history with many appearances and much success at Le Mans. Another car with a long history at Le Mans and a great competitor for the Ferrari would be the Chevrolet Corvette C3 L88 427 (7 litre) seen above in period and centre picture at the Le Mans Classic.

Below, probably the most successful Corvette C3 L88 of all time - the Dow Corning Fibreglass sponsored car won 22 consecutive SCCA races driven by Tony De Lorenzo. Middle being passed by Brian Redman's Porsche 908. Bottom - on track with Mario Andretti's Ferrari 512. If the Porsche 917K and Ferrari 512M get picked by SMS, this car would be a great addition to go with them and the Ferrari 365 GTB4.

Slide 1 Corvette Tony De Lorenzo.jpg

I'm going to wish for the 1989 IMSA RX-7 & Camaro. After looking at the car list, that category is shaping up well.
So far:
Audi 90
Mustang
F40 LM
300ZX

With those two extra cars and the liveries SMS create, it'll be a good championship.

I'll throw in the IMSA Celica. We still haven't gotten much from Toyota. I think SMS will surprise us with Mazda and Toyota cars.

I wonder what would people think of a feature like the following: since we can equip things like snow tires on any car for a snow track, wouldn't you like to see the ability to put an LED light-strip to cars that, normally, don't have headlights to race at night?

PLEASE ADD Hyundai to Project Cars 2

Hyundai Genesis GT3
rmr-hyundai-genesis-coupe_14.jpg

Hyundai Coupe/Tuscani ( I hope for this one because i drive privately a Coupe :) )

DSC_8793-2500.jpg

Hyundai Veloster Turbo

endurance-24-hours-of-the-n-rburgring-2014-131-hyundai-motor-deutschland-hyundai-veloster.jpg

damn i forgot the i30 :/ this would be nice :) I hope generally for more Hyundai in PC2 its a really nice Manufacturer and very underrated

Atlanta Motorpsorts Park, not to be confused with Road Atlanta, is built on a bit of a ravine and is a very technical lap that includes an incredibly blind uphill sharp left apex. It's a very rewarding lap to get correct, which in the first few tries is very difficult.

Atlanta-motorsports-park-ariel-view.jpg

My favourite BTCC car. I spent many a Saturday afternoon cheering on Volvo in my early teens and am dreaming of a BTCC Pack for PCars2.
We're all dreaming for one. With a variety of Super Touring, Super 2000 and a separation of the 2 classes and NGTC. Chuck Thruxton, Croft and Rockingham in a BTCC Expansion. (Doesn't count as one of the packs.)

Back